New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2003-05-30 00:21:26

MARS REVEALER
Banned

Re: TRIANGLE OF THE SERPENT ROAD - IMAGE ANALYSIS

This interesting artscape is in an area VERY INTENSELY studied by me...NiloSyrtis. Many many amazing things in the image itself this was taken from. This sculptured triangle houses a slew of art that sits within & apart of the triangle. The most amazing & openshow of structured art is sitting on & apart of the lowerleft's corner edge of the Triangles mound. I call it the serpent Road. Though I Know a road it is not,... but I think when many ask show me the roads,.. hee hee... this comes to my mind. Careful what ya asks for ay? ;-)

http://www.spacey.net/wallriter/M230153 … ntRoad.gif

#2 2003-07-25 17:44:22

space_psibrain

interesting...

"What you don't realize about peace, is that is cannot be achieved by yielding to an enemy. Rather, peace is something that must be fought for, and if it is necessary for a war to be fought to preserve the peace, then I would more than willingly give my life for the cause of peace."

#3 2003-07-27 19:31:35

prometheusunbound
Banned
Website

hmm?  I appreciate your explaination but I still don't understand what I am seeing here.

"I am the spritual son of Abraham, I fear no man and no man controls my destiny"

#4 2003-07-28 01:41:10

space_psibrain

could you elaborate on what the pic means?

"What you don't realize about peace, is that is cannot be achieved by yielding to an enemy. Rather, peace is something that must be fought for, and if it is necessary for a war to be fought to preserve the peace, then I would more than willingly give my life for the cause of peace."

Board footer