New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2020-12-01 05:58:06

Calliban

Chinese expansionism

One for Robert Dyke.

'Canadian Universities Have Extensive Research Partnerships With Chinese State To Develop A "Surveillance" Society Against "Far Right Canadians"'

https://www.eurocanadian.ca/2020/11/can … iety-.html

This is basically an effort to soften Canada up for Chinese colonisation.  The first step is to monitor and then oppress the white population who might be opposed to this.  All that it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing.  No doubt Justin Trudeau will welcome this with open arms.  The man is a prat and an embarrassment to Canada.

Over the next fifty years, leadership of western countries may well pass from the Jewish-Globalist elites that run them today, to Chinese elites who will preside over their demographic transition from being predominantly white european, to essentially Asian colonies.  The Jewish-Globalists have been complicit up to now.  For their own reasons, they want to make white western nations more racially diverse.  Will they roll over entirely for Chinese money?  At the moment, it is looking that way.  Joe Biden is practically a Chinese agent.

Last edited by Calliban (2020-12-01 06:01:59)

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#2 2020-12-01 08:30:10

Terraformer
Website

Re: Chinese expansionism

Um, where are they going to get the Asians from? Cloning tanks? East Asian fertility rates are well below even Europe.

Or maybe their plan is to intermarry with Europeans, creating the Hapa Master Race who will inherit the solar system. To be honest, as long as Anglo culture comes out on top, I don't have a problem with merging with Japan...

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

#3 2020-12-01 09:01:37

Calliban

Terraformer wrote:

Um, where are they going to get the Asians from? Cloning tanks? East Asian fertility rates are well below even Europe.

Or maybe their plan is to intermarry with Europeans, creating the Hapa Master Race who will inherit the solar system. To be honest, as long as Anglo culture comes out on top, I don't have a problem with merging with Japan...

You won't be merging with Japan.  This is a project run by the Chinese communist party.  The Japanese will be just another vassal state by mid century.  And white people in Canada and Australia, will be spat upon minorities in a global Chinese empire.  If there is a less pleasant option for the future of the European peoples, I have trouble imagining it.

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#4 2020-12-01 15:13:34

Terraformer
Website

Shame.

Still, I don't know where you think the Chinese are coming from to do all this. Full on embrace of cloning? Uygur women used as surrogates for the best ova and sperm the Chinese can produce, raised in mass institutions? A three child policy for the Han?

I find mass Brazilification to be a more likely outcome. Highly stratified by wealth, polyethnic with all the conflicts that entails, rampant with crime, and elites who by and large pretend nothing has changed beyond the gates of their compounds.

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

#5 2020-12-10 17:58:29

Calliban

The Chinese clearly have eyes on the Moon and Mars as future Chinese territories, essentially imperial possessions.  Neither America or Europe have that sort of future think.  I cannot think of anything worse than a future in which the Chinese own the solar system as an imperial possession, with all other nations locked out.  Imagine being an American or European in the early 22nd century.  The Chinese not only dominate the Earth, but when you look at the moon, you see the lights of Chinese cities.  Not American, or European cities.  That appears to be the future we are setting ourselves up for.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ … ders-china

#6 2020-12-10 18:04:34

SpaceNut
Administrator

There are several outer space treaties to check... but I would agree that china does have an eye on resources and more....

Board footer