New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1726 2020-06-06 22:39:41

kbd512
Administrator

Re: Politics

SpaceNut,

Floyd George didn't turn his life around.  After serving multiple stints in prison, Mr. George's criminal activities continued in Minneapolis.  He attempted to use fake currency to purchase something, which happens to be a crime in all 50 states.  If Mr. George was interested in turning his life around, then he wouldn't be doing drugs since he went to prison several times for possessing or being under the influence of cocaine while committing other crimes.  In point of fact, two different medical examiners said Mr. George was high on meth at the time of his death.  In other words, he didn't change at all.  The Police didn't teleport meth into Mr. George's body.  He was doing drugs again and committing more crimes while high on drugs, which is what prompted a call to the Police to begin with.

The law says possessing cocaine and meth is a crime.  It doesn't matter if you agree with that law or not.  Anyone who wants to be free of our laws needs to leave our society and go live some place where there are no other people around.  If you're the only person living on an island, for example, then you can behave in any manner that pleases you because literally nobody else can be affected by your behavior.  Whenever two or more people must coexist in close proximity to each other, behavioral norms must be established.  Those norms are codified in our laws, which exist to protect everyone.

Void,

From multiple complaints of excessive force from other people, of multiple different skin colors, who encountered that officer, he was just a mean and angry person for years on end.  There are multiple things he did in the past that, at a minimum, should've resulted in him being fired from the Police.  Unfortunately, all the alarm bells and bright flashing warning signs went unheeded, which is a recurring theme for our local / state / federal governments here in America.  I guess you have to kill someone to get fired.  That said, I don't believe he'd have any compunction about putting his boot on someone else's throat just because he happened to share the same skin color as the person he was simultaneously arresting and brutalizing.

I could care less as to why that officer killed Mr. George because no explanation from that officer is going to bring Mr. George back from the dead.  The fact of the matter is that that officer had Mr. George on the ground in handcuffs and he was not a threat to anyone at that point.  I can't prove anything at all about how the officer felt about Mr. George, nor any racism or lack thereof, but I do have a very clear and compelling video tape of the incident that clearly shows how the officer killed Mr. George after Mr. George was restrained in handcuffs by the officer while he was lying face down on the ground, with the officer suffocating Mr. George.  The tape also shows how the other officers who were present did nothing to stop it.  If that's not enough to secure a manslaughter conviction and accessory convictions for the other officers present, then they desperately need competent DA's.  The Police are not permitted to be judge, jury, and executioner.  That is not how our system of justice works.  If they believe they are, then they need new jobs or criminal convictions if they start acting on those beliefs.  Proving pre-meditated murder is a bit of a stretch, unless there's more evidence that can prove some kind of hostile relationship between the officer and Mr. George.  I doubt there is, but what we have on tape is more than enough to put that officer in prison for life.  That officer's actions were a grotesque public display of callous disregard for human life and wanton killing, full stop.  This same type of behavior would still be every bit as wrong if everyone involved had the exact same skin color.  We've had enough street thuggery and vigilante justice already.

#1727 2020-06-07 08:25:57

SpaceNut
Administrator

Criminals would have more than a single counterfeit bill and the crime would have for passing less than $1,000 jail less than 1 year for the penalty. Seems that he has over paid with his life....If you were a counterfeit bill passer one would have way more bills than just 1 to pass so he probably could not even identify a good bill from a forgery....
If the corona reports are correct the drugs could have been self medicating since that's what we seem to have been doing but that's a question mark and not an excuse to do these drugs....

#1728 2020-06-07 09:38:57

Void

He may not have known that he had a bad bill.

There is an assertion out there that counterfeit money is coming from outside the country.  Perhaps China I think I recall.

If that is true get it into the country then may involve criminal participants in the USA.  Not saying he was on the inside.  Rather, that his associations may have piped the money into his hands, and he may not have been aware.

-----

But really my concerns are these.

I do care to find all the details, and motivations.  A diagnosis of a disease is helpful for its treatment.

Here is a complaint I have.  Minneapolis is supposedly very left wing.  How is it that they cannot get a police force which is compatible with the inhabitants?   Why do I have to be at risk of riots?  How is it that they are not cleaning their house.  I should not be experiencing this.

Something is wrong, if these people, I indicate the powers that be in that city, cannot handle their situation properly.

It should be easy peazy.  Just saw a depiction of the guy with a halo over his head.  I would like reality please.

Last edited by Void (2020-06-07 09:49:21)

Done.

#1729 2020-06-07 16:59:17

kbd512
Administrator

SpaceNut,

Do you find it the slightest bit strange that hundreds of millions of other Americans, white or black or otherwise, haven't been reported to the Police for attempting to use fake currency?  Is it even possible that that's not a cosmic accident or giant conspiracy to cover up the killing of one man named George Floyd who happened to be black?  As in, maybe people who engage in criminal activities over the course of lifetime are also involved in multiple other criminal activities?  I guess that requires too much of a logical leap for you.  For example, there's a reason white drug dealers aren't put on a pedestal by other white or black people if the Police shoot them, irrespective of the skin color of the officer who pulled the trigger.  Your narrative falls flat on its face there.

Furthermore, is it the slightest bit strange that hundreds of millions of Americans, white or black or otherwise, haven't pointed guns at the bellies of pregnant women and threatened to kill them and their children?  As a black man, did black lives matter to at all to George Floyd, seeing as how he pointed his gun at a pregnant black woman while demanding money from her?  Why don't black lives matter when black people kill other black people?  Why are your precious protesters / rioting antifa street thugs nowhere to be found whenever that happens?  I know exactly why.  Your entire false narrative is nothing but a string of excuses for the criminal behavior of one man you want to use as a political pawn for your favorite political party's political games.

George Floyd was a violent career criminal who preyed upon defenseless people who shared his skin color.  That's the plain and very ugly truth, as GW would say.  So, unless you think being black or even being black and oppressed justifies victimizing people who are also black and oppressed, then stop trying to justify George Floyd's criminal behavior and start looking at the totality of the situation, irrespective of what that does to your narrative or beliefs regarding "systemic racism".  We have a violent officer killing a violent convicted felon who was obviously doing drugs again.  The most likely scenario is that the officer was so angry at the world that he didn't care about anyone or anything except his own petty anger over his lot in life (whether he was always a violent and angry man, or his wife left him, or even if he truly hated black people just because they were black, doesn't make a difference at all to me.  He killed an unarmed man who was handcuffed and lying face down on the ground, not moving at all, and begging for his life.  That would be the real reason that that officer needs to go to jail for the rest of his life.  Anyone who behaves in that manner, whether they're wearing any kind of uniform or not, needs to be separated from the rest of society so he or she doesn't commit further acts of wanton violence against other people in the community.

I just watched a video of an antifa thug kick an unconscious man in the head so hard the sound reverberated off the office buildings, after his victim attempted and failed to run away from them.  I hold George Floyd, the officer who killed him, and the antifa thug in the same regard.  They're all wretched excuses for people who should, at some point in their lives, learn to behave like civilized human beings.

Yes, George Floyd was ultimately killed by a white officer, wrongly in the opinion of nearly everyone who's seen the video tape of his killing (including my own opinion), yet you can't even acknowledge that the man wasn't anyone to idolize, wasn't someone to try to turn into some kind of heroic figure, and certainly wasn't a good example of someone who was trying to get back on track after multiple lengthy prison sentences for serious felony crimes.

If you're even slightly curious, you can go to YouTube and watch video after video of Police Officers abusing people of every skin color and walk of life, the officers doing the abusing have every skin color under the sun, and some of them even abuse their fellow officers and military members.  Similarly, you can find videos of civilians being similarly brutal towards Police Officers.  I've already told you what the exact problem is, but you don't want to hear it because it doesn't support this facially wrong narrative.

In this country, in these United States of America, we train the people who are supposed to protect and defend us to be afraid of us.  How in the world are you supposed to protect and defend people you've been deliberately trained and conditioned to be afraid of?  Do you, as an American but more importantly as a human being who thinks and feels, not understand how fundamentally screwed up that is?  Can you move beyond your beliefs about people you've never even met, whether correct or incorrect in certain cases, to some greater level of understanding of the nature of the problem?

#1730 2020-06-07 17:14:43

SpaceNut
Administrator

Criminals are captured, arrested, brought to court, given a sentence for the crime and serve that sentence....or faces the penalty depending on the crime and state it happens in which could be death.
You do not jump all the way past go to penalty by death when it does not fit the punishment....

#1731 2020-06-07 19:26:06

kbd512
Administrator

SpaceNut,

I already acknowledged that.  You're not conveying anything to me that I don't already believe in.  Those last two paragraphs in my last post summarizes the crux of this problem, regarding policing.  You've not addressed any of that.

I'll start.  Peace Officers, which are defined in the same way as Police Officers here in America, are charged with keeping the peace.  When you wear the exact same uniform I wore and carry the exact same weapons and receive the exact same training, you're not being trained to be a Peace Officer.  You're being trained to be a soldier.  In your own words, what would you say is the "job" of soldiers?

Simply put, you can't be a Peace Officer and a soldier at the same time.  You're trained and conditioned to respond in ways that are diametrically opposed to the duties and responsibilities of the other.

#1732 2020-06-07 23:12:20

clark

We submit a monopoly  of force to the State and when that monopoly is used to perpetuate unnecessary violence against a class of people within our social compact, and do nothing, we are all guilty of allowing this to be done in our name. We become complicit.

When a class of people within our social compact universally declare that the very arm of the State sanctioned to uphold our collective safety is perpetuating ongoing and systemic violence, we should collectively pause and examine the system we have in place. To do otherwise is to be complacent.

Be they sinners, godless heathens, or criminals, how we treat our most wretched is a reflection of our own soul, collective or otherwise. To say nothing of the countless innocents who died at the hands of police for being the wrong color in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But hey, looks like this is all being tied up in a nice bow with the explanations. Good luck.

#1733 2020-06-08 05:34:35

kbd512
Administrator

clark,

Police Officers, irrespective of race, shoot more white people than black people, every single year, yet there are no white people rioting in the streets or chanting "white lives matter" whenever a white / brown / black / purple polka-dotted officer shoots a white person.  There's no looting or burning down buildings over that fact, either.  White people don't wear T-shirts depicting drug addicts and violent felons after the Police shoot white criminals.  And no, we're not "all guilty" of anything, except maybe in your mind.  I didn't have bean dip to do with the man who killed George Floyd, nor did you.  The data isn't hard to find for those who simply want numbers, rather than political agenda, which is what our Democrats are always after.

Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2020, by race

There's no such thing as "collective justice" or "social justice", nor is there any such thing as "collective criminality" or "social criminality".  Even in nazi Germany there were Germans who recognized the evil in many, but not all, of their own countrymen and resisted the nazis.  Furthermore, black people haven't "universally declared" anything at all.  There are over 40 million black people in America and I can't seem to recall them appointing you to speak on their behalf.

If any of the utter nonsense perpetuated by Democrat politicians or their evil clown cheerleaders in the media carried water, which it doesn't, then we could easily resort to having black officers arresting arresting black criminals, white officers arresting white criminals, and so forth.  That's exactly what our racist Democrats want.  They never tire in their attempts to re-create "plantation life" for America's poor minorities.  If we did that, though, the Democrat narrative that the Police kill black men because they're black and the officers are white would swiftly fall apart, wherein they'd have to come up with some other "solution" to pit brother against brother to conceal their evil and subversive nature.

Think white officers won't abuse their power just because their victims also happen to be white?:

Bodycam Catches Cop Planting Drugs During Traffic Stops | NowThis

I have other videos of other white officers, black officers, hispanic officers, and asian officers doing things far worse than planting drugs (like shooting people, sexual assault, threatening and coercing people to "confess" to crimes they never committed... the list of misconduct is endless and doesn't seem to care one little bit about the race of the perpetrator nor the victim).  If you can't connect the dots well enough to find the common denominator, then I guess you can't.  People who hold positions of authority who think they know better than everyone else or are just plain evil, and are out to prove it, frequently do incomprehensibly sadistic and evil things to other people in the name of their "agenda", whatever that happens to be.

It's amazing how frequently these incidents occur in Democrat-run cities.  Minneapolis is merely the latest example of the Democrats' utter incompetence to lead.  Unless Democrat politicians don't understand how to fire authority figures who abuse their authority, then the only other explanation is that they're purposefully creating these situations so crap like this can happen as part of their social experiments with other peoples' lives.  If I was a black person, I think I'd tell the Democrats to stop screwing with my life and trying to use me as a social experiment or political tool.

Personally, I don't want anything at all to do with their identity politics, but that's because I'm a sane and rational person who hasn't been brainwashed to believe things that are facially absurd, like men can be women or babies in their mothers' wombs aren't human or white people hate black people or vice versa or all black people think all white people are racists or there's no such thing as a good Police Officer or all monetarily wealthy people obtained their money in criminal or otherwise destructive ways or giving money to people who've done nothing to earn it is somehow going to improve their lot in life...  and the list goes on.  Fundamentally, I have different ideas about the way in which the world works than you do, or SpaceNut does, or anyone else does.  Even so, I can recognize and accept the human condition in all of that.

Anyway, your "side" of this argument has already been determined by the Democrat-run city council in Minneapolis.  They disbanded the Minneapolis Police Department and are going to try to "reinvent the wheel" ("community-led public safety", whatever that gibberish means), rather than recognize that being a leader often means firing people who aren't doing a good job.  Democrats think using different words or trying to redefine what they mean has some effect on the objective world.  Human history would argue otherwise, but people who are ignorant of history or actively try to "reimagine history as it never was" are ultimately doomed to repeat it.

When they eventually accuse you of "wrong think", for the thought crime of thinking like a rational person, you'll come to understand my arguments about what's going on and why some of your ideas won't work so well in the real world.  I'd love to live in this magical new world where someone else protects me 24/7, I never need a gun, and my biggest decision is deciding what to wear or eat for dinner.  Right now, we have mob rule, people are ambushing and murdering the only people who show up when they call for help, and nobody wearing a little pink hat has ever come to rescue me from a mob of angry rioters.  Unfortunately, I've never seen anything that remotely resembles this brave new fantasyland anywhere that my fellow humans were involved.  Let's see how long it takes before "community-led public safety" turns into big scary looking guy with a uniform and a badge and a gun.  That said, best of luck to them.  They'll need it.

#1736 2020-06-26 15:56:31

SpaceNut
Administrator

Tit for Tat seems about what Trump will do... EU holds off decision on borders, Americans set to be excluded

#1737 2020-06-28 21:42:29

SpaceNut
Administrator

A sleep at the wheel again and favoring the enemy...Trump denies he was briefed on Russia-Taliban bounty, report. . Spies and Commandos Warned Months Ago of Russian Bounties on U.S. Troops

President Donald Trump denied Sunday that he knew about an intelligence report that concluded Russia had paid a bounty to the Taliban to kill American troops

#1738 2020-06-30 22:10:14

kbd512
Administrator

SpaceNut,

Was former President Obama asleep at the wheel when he was busy downplaying the activities of ISIS?  You remember, the "Junior Varsity Team" of terrorism, don't you?

The antifa and blm thugs have killed more Americans than the Russians have managed to kill since President Trump has been in office, yet I can't seem to find a single post here from you explaining why it is that various Democrat-run cities have been overrun by these violent anarchists and nihilists.  I guess it doesn't fit the narrative very well, does it?

#1739 2020-07-07 19:51:31

SpaceNut
Administrator

As close as you get to a swing state but New Hampshire's GOP governor defends Trump's rally -- but isn't attending

"Sununu continues to show that his loyalty to Trump is more important than the health and safety of Granite Staters,"  President Donald Trump's upcoming rally in the state could be pulled off safely and without a mandatory mask order, even as he was unlikely to attend himself.

Sure they are to be outside but if they are not social distancing or mask wearing, then the virus travel from one to the next is clearly possible.

#1740 2020-07-08 18:31:43

SpaceNut
Administrator

President Trump is criticizing CDC guidelines on reopening schools despite the rise of coronavirus infections across the U.S. Trump criticized the agency's current recommendations as "very tough and expensive." So he forced the CDC to change the rules for going back as he did not like the conditions for returning. Now the president is pushing governors to repen schools this fall and threatening to defund those that don't open. He just does not care about anyone's safety.House chairman blasts Trump's push to reopen schools as 'dangerous'

The risk of all going back to schools without controls for those that should not are going too lead to more of these cases where the sates hospitals are full like this state. 41 hospitals in 1 state at full capacity

Then again there will be more need for this Florida lawyer wears full hazmat suit to court to avoid coronavirus

#1741 2020-07-12 18:24:58

SpaceNut
Administrator

The riots that occurred during the Black Lives Matters marches should no be looking for disaster aid as that was human caused and should look to those that did this to repay by community service instead.

FEMA Denies Minnesota Request

It appears that the pandemic warnings came as early as September of 2019....

#1742 2020-07-21 16:55:53

SpaceNut
Administrator

kbd512 wrote:

SpaceNut,

The major problem with your line of argumentation is that no logical consistency is applied.

Were people social distancing during the blm / antifa riots?

You're talking to someone who wears a mask, each and every time I go out in public, which isn't very often.  I've never attended a political rally for any candidate in my entire life and don't plan on ever attending any.

You do realize that a no masked person outside has less chance of be infected than a stationary crowd person in a room....

Be sides those that are rioters should be jailed for the crime that they might be committing otherwise its covered under free speech until they do break the law.
You would be better off taking pictures and tracing that persons travels to be able to claim affiliation to crimes.

Instead Trump’s thin, orange line of authoritarianism is to boost his sliding poll numbers, the president is turning a secret army loose on American cities under the disguise of security for His statues.....

#1743 2020-07-22 20:13:27

SpaceNut
Administrator

Secret police gestapo like tactics in the name of security of federal buildings for those protesting and taking them off the streets without any where abouts for those that disappeared...They were not requested and are not wanted as all it did was fan the flames even more...

BB174DnS.img?h=400&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

This is not how we should treat a Navy veteran let alone civilians...

Navy veteran beaten by feds in Portland fears that Trump's deployment but he hopes that there will not be any copy cats...
I hope that weapons that attack them are not used as well.

#1744 2020-07-22 22:14:42

kbd512
Administrator

SpaceNut,

As long as the arsonists and looters and other assorted criminals wear masks, nothing to see here, folks.  They're just the Democrats' street mob behaving like the thugs they've always been.  I saw plenty of white communists / anarchists / likely Democrat voters burning and looting in black communities.  I guess the Democrats never get tired of hurting minorities while claiming that they represent them.  Maybe that's what Democrats actually mean when they say they're "representing" minorities?  That's even more evil.

Since so many of the rioters weren't wearing any masks, even though they probably should've since so many of those morons like to film their crimes, you do realize how disingenuous your entire line of argumentation sounds, right?

Even pretty slow people with passing intellectually curiosity can watch the YouTube videos if they're curious about what happened.

Please tell me about the Democrat mayors instructing their Police Departments to arrest and jail rioters.  You know, I've never seen so many excuses made for street thuggery as have come from the Democrat Party and their dimwitted cheerleading squad in the Ministry of Propaganda.  That is, until these evil clowns show up to burn and loot their homes.  Then they start singing an entirely different tune.  Go figure.  I couldn't help but notice that it's the Democrats who run these "burn and loot" cities, not Republicans.  Fan the flames of what, the Democrats' own utter failure to protect their own citizens from angry mobs that they encouraged to riot over an event that has yet to be proven in a court of law (that some convicted felon who was out committing more felonies, I think you said he was just "turning his life around", was murdered by a white man because he was black)?

What's so appealing about mob mentality to people who are supposed to be intellectuals?

Here's some pictures of the type of behavior these violent mobs engage in:

Meet the Youth Liberation Front behind a militant marathon of Portland protests

And a video of some of Doomberg's little "protesters" (violent street thugs rioting) setting a building on fire in Portland:

Portland Protesters Set Building on Fire - Doomberg Markets and Finance

No "social distancing" going on there, though plenty of anti-social behavior on display, and I saw at least one moron not wearing his mask while Doomberg's propaganda cretins were recording their crimes for posterity.

Why a Navy veteran would show up to any events like that is beyond me.  I didn't see anything he may have done before the pummeling he took from those officers, but as a fellow US Navy service man, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say those officers acted like the street thugs they're fighting with out there.

#1745 2020-07-23 19:11:45

SpaceNut
Administrator

The mayor of Portland, Oregon, Ted Wheeler, has joined protesters in his city's streets demanding federal officers withdraw. The mayor of Portland, Oregon, was tear gassed by the U.S. government late Wednesday as he stood at a fence guarding a federal courthouse during another night of protest against police brutality.
Portland Protest Journalists Press Judge to Make Agents Back Off

The fear in the eyes
BB177ekm.img?h=533&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

IN sighting an us versus military action is illegal "Not only is this irresponsible and dangerous, but it is a violation of Constitutional rights,"
Chicago won't see 'Portland-style deployment' of federal agents, Mayor Lori Lightfoot says

Portland protests spur House Democrats to call for probe into use of federal officers against protesters calling for the inspectors general for the Justice Department and Department of Homeland Security to investigate the use of force by federal law enforcement officers against anti-police brutality protesters.

The lawmakers cited recent reports of protesters being swept off the streets in Portland, Oregon, by unidentified federal agents as evidence that "this misuse of resources and personnel remains a growing threat."

Multiple volunteer street medics are suing the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Marshals Service, and the City of Portland for targeting and attacking them at Portland protests against police brutality. The lawsuit was filed in federal court by the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Oregon and Perkins Coie LLP.

#1746 2020-07-24 00:11:53

kbd512
Administrator

SpaceNut,

Yes, the mayor of Portland is a criminal, much like his street thug rioters.  The funny thing to watch was the rioters booing him and then attacking him before his bodyguards intervened.  Given their behavior, I'd say that mayor and his rioters are a match made in hell.

Incidentally, the FBI and Federal Marshals are not the military, no matter what they wear.

What kind of ideology requires you to defend wantonly destructive criminal behavior?

These cretins are burning buildings, looting stores, and shooting kids who aren't even old enough to understand why they're being shot.  The overwhelming majority of the time, it's the street thugs who are out violating other peoples' civil rights, not the Police.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot needs to take her foot out of her mouth long enough to prevent the next group of gang bangers from offing another dozen of the people she's supposed to serve.

Protesters don't set fire to buildings.  That's the work of rioters.  If the Democrats think what those street thugs are doing is "protesting", then the Police are just out there counter-protesting and exercising their second amendment rights to defend themselves and others.

#1747 2020-07-24 16:19:54

SpaceNut
Administrator

How so for voicing the first amendment right to free speech... and under that comes the freedom of the press to cover the stories and A federal judge specifically blocked U.S. agents from arresting or using physical force against journalists and legal observers as they respond to anti–police brutality protests there.
There are others that say its wrong as well UN urges US to tamp down use of force by officers in Portland, warns of ‘human rights violations’

The UN human rights office voiced concerns about officers obscuring their badge numbers in order to act with anonymity Police across the world have faced sharp criticism for using excessive force against the largely peaceful protests Portland's … UN says authorities should ensure that security forces deployed are properly and clearly identified. Police and security forces in the United States must not use disproportionate force against protesters and journalists or detain them unlawfully, the United Nations human rights office has said.

#1748 2020-07-25 00:46:17

kbd512
Administrator

SpaceNut,

I'm pretty sure judges don't have the authority to tell Police who they can arrest.  If the Police witness a crime being committed, they have the authority to arrest people who they suspect of committing those crimes, including federal judges and politicians.  If the Police tell mobs looters of rioters to leave the area and disperse and stop trying to set fire to federal property, yet they fail to do that, then Police have the authority to arrest those rioters, by force if necessary.

This whole "You can't tell me what to do.  You're not the boss of me.  I'm the boss of me.", is two-year-old thinking at its worst.  If that excuse for criminal behavior actually worked, then there'd be no such thing as resisting arrest.  You could simply claim you were "protesting", rather than adding another charge to your rap sheet.  Since that's not how authority or laws work in the real world, such contrarian argumentation is pure nonsense.

If the UN is worried about human rights abuses, then maybe their officers should stop raping women like they did in Serbia or standing around and watching warring tribes commit genocide in places like Africa and the Middle East.  Either way, the UN is very nearly the biggest farce in the world.  Much like the WHO, the UN is another organization that should no longer receive a dime of our tax money.  I've never seen any of these "largely peaceful protests" they speak of that end with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of property damage and toddlers being shot.

#1749 2020-07-25 20:43:15

SpaceNut
Administrator

It appears that 'Wall of Vets,' join protests in Portland

served as a barrier between law enforcement and protesters. They joined a group of Portland mothers calling themselves "Wall of Moms," who chanted,"Moms are here. Feds stay clear."

"there to ensure our citizens did not have their right to free speech and their right to protest and right to assemble taken away from them."

The streets are not federal building....

Now since we have the camera's running and we can chemical tag (blue dye packs come to mind)  the ones that are setting fires and committing crimes we can go after them later and capture them for the crimes that they did commit. We do not need to use extreme force to do that...

#1750 2020-07-25 21:12:42

kbd512
Administrator

SpaceNut,

You don't get to throw firecrackers and Molotov cocktails at federal court houses and then falsely claim that you were "just out in the street protesting".  Protests don't involve lighting other peoples' property on fire.

Board footer