New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2020-04-13 13:35:12

louis

Felix Interviews Robert Zubrin

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#2 2020-04-14 20:10:25

kbd512
Administrator

Re: Felix Interviews Robert Zubrin

Louis,

That was actually an interesting interview.  That's the first time I've seen anyone who's met Elon Musk who's in the aerospace industry delve into his mindset and why he's succeeded where so many others have failed.

#3 2020-04-14 20:19:27

louis

Re: Felix Interviews Robert Zubrin

I also think this is one of those rare interviews where a genuinely curious person (Felix in this case) allowed Zubrin the space to describe what he is actually doing to further Mars colonisation.  There is nothing better than a genuinely interested interviewer!

kbd512 wrote:

Louis,

That was actually an interesting interview.  That's the first time I've seen anyone who's met Elon Musk who's in the aerospace industry delve into his mindset and why he's succeeded where so many others have failed.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Board footer