New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1251 2020-03-23 14:12:44

louis

Re: The Real Mars

I think the shadow plant is interesting...what I am seeing is something that looks like some sort of fungal (possibly) growth on the rock, which is producing the shadow - it is lighter than the shadow but matches the general shape of the shadow. Very unusual, certainly does not look like weathered rock.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#1252 2020-03-23 20:13:21

Tmcom

louis wrote:

I think the shadow plant is interesting...what I am seeing is something that looks like some sort of fungal (possibly) growth on the rock, which is producing the shadow - it is lighter than the shadow but matches the general shape of the shadow. Very unusual, certainly does not look like weathered rock.

True, NASA seems to have replaced the rock, and left the shadow, which was probably tall fungi with an orchid growing up top.

NASA keeps blurring and hiding so as not to spook the herd, which is frustrating for us, but when all of the evidence is pieced together it becomes obvious.

And it is a relief to come to this forum...

Last edited by Tmcom (2020-10-23 22:10:17)

#1253 2020-03-23 20:20:09

louis

I think I can see the object(s) which produces the shadow...it's very indistinct but I think it's there.

Tmcom wrote:
louis wrote:

True, NASA seems to have replaced the rock, and left the shadow, which was probably tall fungi with an orchid growing up top.

NASA keeps blurring and hiding so as not to spook the herd, which is frustrating for us, but when all of the evidence is pieced together it becomes obvious.

And it is a relief to come to this forum, another one l belong to is turning into Nazi Germany.

#1254 2020-03-24 04:12:55

Tmcom

louis wrote:

I think I can see the object(s) which produces the shadow...it's very indistinct but I think it's there.

Tmcom wrote:
louis wrote:

And it is a relief to come to this forum, another one l belong to is turning into Nazi Germany.

Yes, you are right, it is a glob of not fungi, but cactus,us and the orchid is some of them flowering.

The rover drives past concrete proof that mars is Earthlike, and we get photoshopped to death, with a shadow.

#1255 2020-03-25 03:24:29

Tmcom

t6TpuLx.jpg

Interesting one, and eventhough NASA has probably smudged the thing in the middle that looks like a dead rat on a stick, the green bushes behind it are still visible, (arrow, CP shows coffee to strong green).

NASA will avoid those of course, after all Mars is a dead rock, with a magical atmosphere.

roll

#1256 2020-03-28 02:40:51

Tmcom

f4PLvG7.jpg

An interesting one, the right hand side is a wasteland, left, a lot of vegetation.

REQdyYD.jpg

And this a large prickle bush, similar to the one louis saw, or you can see the landscape on the far right, with this giant prickle bush, (it appears to be one plant) in the foreground.

Not bad for a 98% Carbon dioxide atmosphere, with minus -179 at night planet, lol.

smile

#1257 2020-03-30 03:12:55

Tmcom

More alien artifacts today.

RRduoQW.jpg

This may be just a rock, but it sure looks like the end has been grinded back and the sides are grinded or smooth, or metal? But it gets better.

XaVmnwE.jpg

Top, left more martian plants, middle a real mars sunset, (you may notice the earth like clouds) and the rover is far right.

Next ones down, NASA blurred this, probably because someone made a footprint, or another reason, (tried to enhance it, right, but didn't get much more).

Last ones, are my favorite, or two metal bent things sticking out of the ground. Probably part of a door, or metal to hold two stone blocks together.

smile

#1258 2020-03-30 08:37:48

SpaceNut
Administrator

Something that I noticed in the last 3 large images is 90% of the fine sands are gone from view and only the heavy grains remain along with rocks in all of them.
So how fine is that sand, what could the mass level be and how strong must the winds on mars be to remove so much of it?

#1259 2020-03-30 16:04:42

louis

Yes, the protruding artefacts in that one location are interesting.

Tmcom wrote:

More alien artifacts today.

https://i.imgur.com/RRduoQW.jpg

This may be just a rock, but it sure looks like the end has been grinded back and the sides are grinded or smooth, or metal? But it gets better.

https://i.imgur.com/XaVmnwE.jpg

Top, left more martian plants, middle a real mars sunset, (you may notice the earth like clouds) and the rover is far right.

Next ones down, NASA blurred this, probably because someone made a footprint, or another reason, (tried to enhance it, right, but didn't get much more).

Last ones, are my favorite, or two metal bent things sticking out of the ground. Probably part of a door, or metal to hold two stone blocks together.

smile

#1260 2020-03-30 16:07:32

louis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np62A9qflyE

An interesting video with plenty of artefacts that need thorough investigation.

#1261 2020-03-30 19:21:41

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

Something that I noticed in the last 3 large images is 90% of the fine sands are gone from view and only the heavy grains remain along with rocks in all of them.
So how fine is that sand, what could the mass level be and how strong must the winds on mars be to remove so much of it?

I noticed that also, and it was rain, a dust devil or sand storm would have moved it, not made it disappear.

#1262 2020-04-02 04:23:36

jorgear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTO40jaBncs LAND of the LIZARD MEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbLOeMarh2Y  Ancient Mechanism - LAND of BES

#1263 2020-04-02 04:24:49

jorgear

louis wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np62A9qflyE

An interesting video with plenty of artefacts that need thorough investigation.

That is a really interesting channel, too.

#1264 2020-04-03 02:57:13

Tmcom

vOXxrVu.jpg

This may be the elusive prickles?

xm0bNAU.jpg

All three of these rocks show the sun setting and dark clouds, with the second one down possibly showing a storm cloud with heavy rainfall.

PuE9Bfz.jpg

Last image with portruding metal, but l also spotted this rock, with a very clean surface, which looks like someone lopped the top off, or this area had recent heavy rainfall, (the surrounding area, has plenty of signs of that.

cool

#1265 2020-04-04 01:54:03

Tmcom

JRpnE7o.jpg

More prickles!

This one shows two probably 50 metres away, the one in the middle shows the prickle or desert type plant we have here.

U8UHPWI.jpg

This one shows a landscape of them, which might have white flowers up the top, but too hard to tell from this reflection.

Although we know from previous images that white and pink flowers are not uncommon.

cool

#1266 2020-04-06 03:38:49

Tmcom

Found this today.

f14qcFc.jpg

Can't be 100% sure, but since the sand seems to be going through this, then it is a hollow, ref, rock.

I wanted it to be a door knob, but maybe next time.

cool

#1267 2020-04-08 04:06:50

Tmcom

Plants today, top, left most likely the side of a prickle, (the rover does not have fur or spikes on its side). top, right a landscape of small prickles or shrubs.

OD6KGDo.jpg

Bottom, right arrow, a martian tree, and left arrow, a distant prickle with an obvious pink flower up top, (the flower is an amber color, due to distance and the sun setting, but l have shown plenty of other images with the pink present.

I would love to see skeptics, who cling onto the idea that NASA is all warm and fuzzy, and that Mars is a dead rock, with no atmosphere, blah, blah, blah, explain this away.

But they would say, the color comes from the rock, but it just looks like a flower, or translated, "l can't handle the truth".

smile

#1268 2020-04-08 20:13:48

louis

Interesting video from Joe White:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8ijxcx6Hs

A very detailed statue head. If not, have you ever seen a rock like this on Earth?

#1269 2020-04-08 20:55:56

Tmcom

louis wrote:

Interesting video from Joe White:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8ijxcx6Hs

A very detailed statue head. If not, have you ever seen a rock like this on Earth?

I tried to dismiss this, but couldn't or he may actually have something here.

Carved into a stone, the mouth is a b...th to dismiss, or it seriously looks like a carving into the stone, as does the rest. More than that if this is from the distant past, and part of a building, etc, then why is it carved into a rock?

Seems that the Rovers path has been predetermined from the start, and this was intentionally carved by one of the locals, (probably humanoid).

smile

#1270 2020-04-10 03:57:28

Tmcom

2XPFdbP.jpg

Downloaded the original image, and eventhough l have my doubt,s cannot say that this isn't a face carving.

If this is, a master craftsman, or whatever clearly didn't do it, as the eyes are off with perspective of the face, and its hair is a mess.

So some amateur gray, humanoid or insect person probably chiseled this out some time ago.

smile

#1271 2020-04-11 03:01:11

Tmcom

n0TPg1h.jpg

More plants, or these green long things poking out of the rock, (shadows) which could be legit plants, or fungus.

Or grass?

Ran the CP tool on this, and it showed a strong grass green, and blue either side, so this is organic.

cool

#1272 2020-04-12 15:02:12

louis

Yet again, Art Alien TV does not disappoint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXC3ykhqk4Q

Couple of very interesting finds. I think the artefact at 11:58 is particularly intriguing.

A very odd image.

#1273 2020-04-12 15:29:52

louis

Very good find...my money would be on some sort of fungus but...who knows? The sooner we get there, the better because there is so much to investigate! 

Tmcom wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/n0TPg1h.jpg

More plants, or these green long things poking out of the rock, (shadows) which could be legit plants, or fungus.

Or grass?

Ran the CP tool on this, and it showed a strong grass green, and blue either side, so this is organic.

cool

#1274 2020-04-13 04:23:37

Tmcom

louis wrote:

Very good find...my money would be on some sort of fungus but...who knows? The sooner we get there, the better because there is so much to investigate! 

Tmcom wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/n0TPg1h.jpg

Or grass?

cool

Yeah, fungus seems likely.

Ok, found some cool martian mechanical part today.

But first, when the rover drove over this sand, it seems to have leched some water out.

l19l5V8.jpg

3jnMhv4.jpg

Top one looks like some more artwork, but the bottom one, looks like a clocks mechanical part.

This is casting a shadow so not a reflection, or it is stand alone.

S4VWhGz.jpg

But when l compare both, and enhance, focus this to death, then a wind up spring is shown inside.

This is either a lock to a door or a clocks inner mechanism, a martian one. And the rover drives right past it, so much for NASA never lies or withholds information, this should be on every newspaper saying, "MARS HAD LIFE".

smile

Last edited by Tmcom (2020-04-13 04:28:22)

#1275 2020-04-18 03:17:38

Tmcom

It seems that the rover is driving through an area that used to be part of a town or city, before the disaster happened. And l have found some good evidence of that but more of that later.

25xHATZ.jpg

THis is one of the best ref, rocks l have found over the years, which shows Mars sky, or a sky that is clearly overcast or rainbearing in some parts, (the left mountains, is vegetation free, but the right side is chokers).

Top image shows a landscape of plants, (the rover is probably the red arrow).

bsqCihi.jpg

And this, l initially thought that this was a fluke rock looking like a corner of a building, but the bottom one, seriously looks like the underlining edge of a stone shelf.

Or all up, a good candidate for part of an ancient stone building.

Sol 610

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2020-04-18 03:22:09)

Board footer