New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2002-05-28 14:26:56

DieHard

Re: Age - huh?

Hey,

I was wondering, what is the AGE of the planet Mars, which I assume would be the same age as all the other planets in our solar system, but I need to know how old these planets are in terms of years.

Thanks,
Casey

#2 2002-05-29 21:28:22

Shaun Barrett

Hi Casey!
   The answer is that the solar planets are assumed to be  the same age, and that age is 4,600 million years.( Give or take a few million! )
                                  smile

The word 'aerobics' came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it Jumping Up and Down.   - Rita Rudner

#3 2002-05-30 04:13:39

DieHard

Thank you so much!  The reason being is my company is making a game with Mars as it's basis.  It'll be a text based RPG with a lot of original concepts.  smile

Board footer