New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1001 2019-11-24 21:34:13

Tmcom

Re: The Real Mars

Yes, that is the trouble with top search results they are usually not that good, but l would say that the first is an over eager rockhound, fretting over a reflective rock, and the second shows more promise as some ancient artifact than an insect.

Here is one l saw years ago, that isn't 100% confirmed, but does have a 50/50 chance of being a martian spider, that the rover squished, (video first post).

QNQtz8f.jpg

I really wish these newbies wouldn't see a square rock and do a video about it being a house brick, after a half hour search, l have been running through Curiosity images since it landed, or 6 years, (and before then with Spirit/Opportunity) so major discoveries like water drops on the rover, and such has taken me years to find, not a half hour at McDonalds.

And as everyone knows l don't muck about, if l find a couple of grays posing for a selfie, l will post it here.

smile

#1002 2019-11-25 04:27:09

jorgear

Snakes on Mars?

FluxBB bbcode test

#1003 2019-11-25 04:28:20

jorgear

Tmcom wrote:

Yes, that is the trouble with top search results they are usually not that good, but l would say that the first is an over eager rockhound, fretting over a reflective rock, and the second shows more promise as some ancient artifact than an insect.

Here is one l saw years ago, that isn't 100% confirmed, but does have a 50/50 chance of being a martian spider, that the rover squished, (video first post).

https://i.imgur.com/QNQtz8f.jpg

I really wish these newbies wouldn't see a square rock and do a video about it being a house brick, after a half hour search, l have been running through Curiosity images since it landed, or 6 years, (and before then with Spirit/Opportunity) so major discoveries like water drops on the rover, and such has taken me years to find, not a half hour at McDonalds.

And as everyone knows l don't muck about, if l find a couple of grays posing for a selfie, l will post it here.

smile

Yes, Tmcom, those photos look like everything but a rock.

#1004 2019-11-25 08:23:06

Tmcom

No, but the green in the background is more compelling. And you have to be careful with some images, l thought that the Hamster was legit, when l heard about it, but later realized it was just a reflection.

cool

#1005 2019-11-25 11:23:44

louis

I posted this on another thread but it's very relevant here I think. Looks to be a remarkable find unlike anything else I have seen from Mars (others have noted that as well).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdAvZwP3piQ&t=874s

Joe White thinks it could be a fresco style wall image. It's important to note that it does appear to be in what could be a ruined room or chamber of some sort.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#1006 2019-11-25 20:15:42

Tmcom

louis wrote:

I posted this on another thread but it's very relevant here I think. Looks to be a remarkable find unlike anything else I have seen from Mars (others have noted that as well).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdAvZwP3piQ&t=874s

Joe White thinks it could be a fresco style wall image. It's important to note that it does appear to be in what could be a ruined room or chamber of some sort.

Yes, nice find, and this painting has been smeared by NASA, (that is pretty obvious with my 10 years experience) which means apart from NASA intentionally hiding things from us, (which shouldn't be a surprize by now) there is something there that isn't natural.

I will take a closer look at that when l can.

But his other things, like a weird rock on the hill, and such, probably not worth my time, but the artwork, which a local most likely painted on this rock to get our attention, is worth my time.

Going by aboriginal paintings on rocks in AU, most disappear if there isn't any protection against the elements, so this Mars one, has to be recent, cool.

smile

#1007 2019-11-26 04:09:46

jorgear

As always, the liars of NASA deny life on Mars https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-de … es-on-mars

#1008 2019-11-26 08:40:58

Tmcom

jorgear wrote:

As always, the liars of NASA deny life on Mars https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-de … es-on-mars

Yes, l do find his insect image to be a ref, rock only, or a pity he didn't come here, first, since l and we have found more solid evidence, artifacts, etc.

Mysterious white light, lol, probably the sun setting without any of the blue everything nonsense, that NASA pushes, that does occur at some sunsets for a short time, but not 100% of the time!

But between NASA lies and the brainwashed, indoctrinated population, (well, 30%, that seem to hang around forums) the rest know that something is going on.

You can't have all Hubble images showing a blue atmosphere around Mars, thicker than Earths if it is a dead rock, nor can you have water drops on the rover coming from no where?

Or a red sky on the surface when Viking showed blue, (before the supposed tech, hitch). Or how many times has NASA landed on a planet and screwed up the image, never is the answer.

The sheeple literally cannot except that some conspiracys are real, and will go to any lenghs to the point of insanity to prove that something that is obvious, isn't.

And will be scared s....less when NASA actually shows the lot!

Solid UFO evidence around Apollo missions, same thing, anger, stupidity and weak rebuttels, (link on this thread) eventhough l showed solid evidence that an intelligently controlled craft that definitely wasn't one of the panels that NASA claimed, followed alonside.

Or it was 11k away, but if NASA says, the herd believe, not the truth, anything but.

The herd will chew their cud, ignore everything that upsets them, at least until NASA spooks them, and off the cliff they go.

")

#1009 2019-11-27 03:23:48

jorgear

the sad part of this is that they are spending thousands of millions of dollars in arriving on Mars to take photos that they manipulate, filter with colors, remove, put in black and white... in short, to cheat the population. What a big loss of money for nothing!

#1010 2019-11-27 04:43:10

Tmcom

jorgear wrote:

the sad part of this is that they are spending thousands of millions of dollars in arriving on Mars to take photos that they manipulate, filter with colors, remove, put in black and white... in short, to cheat the population. What a big loss of money for nothing!

They spent just over a billion for Curiosity.

http://www.gigapan.com/gigapans/218661? … dI0jDlASos

Scoured throught this, and this seems to be at sunset with weird rocks and as you will see one of the best ref, tree's l have seen so far. But had trouble seeing the ruins although some things l found where probably artificial, or either water taps or retaining bolts.

7uDKNsM.jpg

Top, the tree or more likely a tall prickle type tree, similar to Earths ones.

Next what looks like a retaining bolt, but l still don't think that it is a towns rubble, more likely considering that some of these rocks are close to falling off, and bopping some unsuspecting alien, they are shoring these rocks up.

The next one is probably reflecting some of the landscape back, but this seriously looks like metal than rock.

Last a landscape full of weird tree, or prickles, either way a truly alien landscape.

NASA will always deny this, since a trillion in oil still stuck in the ground is a pretty good motivating stick.

cool

#1011 2019-11-27 16:47:09

louis

Joe White's thoughts on possible signs of insects on Mars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RysBWE1_YmA

#1012 2019-11-27 17:25:26

louis

Until NASA address the monkey on the "mobile phone" , I am going to retain a very open mind as to whether there has been or still is life on Mars and to what type of life it might be if it exists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HscOrVf1I0

I have never ever seen on Earth a very white rock with a near perfect dark rectangle on it that in turn has within it an image that can be interpreted as an image of something with a face. That is one hell of a weird rock!

#1013 2019-11-29 02:35:11

Tmcom

wpbD6XO.jpg

Our tree again, showing clouds, blue hills in the background. The green up top is pretty obvious, (CP shows lime green).

And to top it off....

1gXqXsh.jpg

This with blue hills, trees, and what looks like a lake with some mist rolling in, (bottom arrow appears to show the reflection).

And the details on the right, no idea?

smile

#1014 2019-11-29 03:52:16

jorgear

Yes, Tmcom, on Mars there are forests, lakes, even it snows, NASA recognises there are clouds https://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/MPF/science/clouds.html

That is different to what they told decades ago, when they painted the Mars photos in red.

#1015 2019-11-29 03:55:26

jorgear

This is a good video, "Life on Mars , why NASA lies to us ? Watching this amazing video, I wonder why governments and space agencies continue to lie and take us for idiots. It's outrageous." 

by Tom Van Flandern https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24avi

#1016 2019-11-29 04:48:21

Calliban

More to the point, the rocks shown in this picture appear to be sedimentary in origin.  If we are looking for fossil evidence of past life, microscopic or otherwise; sedimentary formations are a good place to look.

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#1017 2019-11-29 05:02:11

Tmcom

jorgear wrote:

Yes, Tmcom, on Mars there are forests, lakes, even it snows, NASA recognises there are clouds https://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/MPF/science/clouds.html

That is different to what they told decades ago, when they painted the Mars photos in red.

NASA does say that there are high altitude cirrus clouds only, not the rain clouds l keep finding.

They tend to release the bare minimum so not to spook the 30% that will never accept it, although they also released the liquid water under a metre of ice, near one of the caps, which should be impossible, as well as the methane one.

I know that the liquid lake one, got at least one of the skeptics thinking, but not much else, the skeptical don't accept evidence, like we do, they do something else.

And continue to aviod it until NASA realeases a nature special on Mars, or a gray becomes their next door neighbor.

#1018 2019-12-01 10:39:55

louis

Well lookee what we have here - a plant !(?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH85Rpul9Aw

One of the more convincing plant images I would say.  What say you?

#1019 2019-12-01 11:52:20

jorgear

Yes, a plant, ... and forests, lakes, big masses of water, clouds.... Mars is not so devastated as they want to make us believe

FluxBB bbcode test
FluxBB bbcode test
FluxBB bbcode test

#1020 2019-12-01 15:38:58

louis

I rule out nothing till we get people there but plants at such a northern latitude? Seems unlikely - even lichen or moss, given the ultra-low temperatures. But we can't tell till we get there.

#1021 2019-12-01 15:47:12

jorgear

I think there is much more oxygen on Mars than what NASA tells us. And more conditions of life, at least in the center of the planet. And I also think temperatures are not so low and more comfortable for human life. At least during the daytime.

Last edited by jorgear (2019-12-01 15:48:56)

#1022 2019-12-01 18:10:18

louis

If you think NASA are lying about temperatures you have to also include ESA (and probably ISA) whose temperature record agrees with NASA essentially. It's a global conspiracy to lie about Mars temperatures?... hmmm... I don't buy that.

jorgear wrote:

I think there is much more oxygen on Mars than what NASA tells us. And more conditions of life, at least in the center of the planet. And I also think temperatures are not so low and more comfortable for human life. At least during the daytime.

#1023 2019-12-01 20:07:08

Tmcom

louis wrote:

If you think NASA are lying about temperatures you have to also include ESA (and probably ISA) whose temperature record agrees with NASA essentially. It's a global conspiracy to lie about Mars temperatures?... hmmm... I don't buy that.

jorgear wrote:

Yeah, ESA, are lying also, they released the global image of Mars, (the one l distortion corrected) and now, no trace of it on their site!

All countries, have a pact, to keep a lid on Mars, since full disclosure leads to the three races living on Mars, which leads to free energy, which leads to oil being worthless, which leads to elite ....., having to give up their Dubai beach house and 10 lackies on standby lifestyle.

It also leads to eliminating poverty!

It only takes one person to blow the lid, NASA has Musk, almost on their leash, but they probably have their doubts about him! So they cannot keep a lid on it forever, especially when anyone can stick a $100 telescope at Mars, and see that it has a blue atmosphere and green patches.

I have seen the dodgy temp,s for Mars, and they basically moved the decimal place so, -179, (typical coldest temp, at night) is actually, -1.79, (typical coldest in desert areas on Earth).

-17, is Russia, blizzard temps, on Earth, or near impossible for plant life to grow or get a foothold, -179, forget it, nothing could cope with that, or that is way past Death Valley, licken barely survives levels.

#1024 2019-12-02 02:55:19

Tmcom

More rain!

WLR397e.jpg

Two pretty obvious pure water drops today on the rover, which according to NASA's air pressure fable, is impossible, lol.

Yeah, well impossible rain from impossible rain clouds pooling into impossible puddles and lakes, etc!

smile

#1025 2019-12-02 04:25:05

jorgear

louis wrote:

jorgear wrote:

NASA and ESA are the same liars. Different location but same lies. Mars is a cold planet, but if we see all those plants, bushes, trees... I suppose life can well be developed there.

Board footer