New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2003-04-24 15:20:46

PaganToris
Banned
Website

Re: GreenPeace - GreenPeace

well im sure amny of you have heard about greenpeace! if not it is a thing were people want to bann new technology stuff to save the enviornment i personally think its CRAP! they want to ban cars and other stuff i personlly dont want that i dont wanna be ridding in a bus full of crowded people!
Post what u think!

:angry:

ZIGIE ZOKKIE  ZIGIE ZOKKIE OY OY OY
if u know what show thats from than where cool smile

#2 2003-04-24 16:29:26

dicktice

I think your are senslessly acting the part of a trouble-maker in perilous times... Now go off and write a thousand times on the blackboard: "I will stop playing at silly buggers, and promise to contribute useful and worthwhile ideas to the Mars Society from now on."

#3 2003-04-24 17:55:42

MarsGuy2012
Banned

I agree dicktice.

I can't remember anything worthwhile from PaganToris either.  I wish he would at least type well.  Maybe he could use a little grammer sometime as well.

Pagan,

Come on man!  Give us something we want to read.

#4 2003-04-24 19:28:49

PaganToris
Banned
Website

U guys are just greenpeace voters u guys need to stop bagginf on me the 18 yr old and not be going for Greenpeace! just becuse i write better articles than u guys dont mean u guys have to bitch and moan at me!     

:angry:

#5 2003-04-24 21:07:44

Earthfirst

Yah I hate those do gooding know it all liberal degenerits, they think that they are right and everyone else is wrong, well srew that. The only good that they could is maybe invent a clean burning gas. Protesting and player hating George Wbba wont slove any problems. Drilling in Alaska will, instead of march over to San fransico to ask the comdrad of the socist commuist republic of northern California. Maybe they might considder that the people of Alaska want drilling, empty tundra dont provide any jobs for them. If they realy cared about people maybe they cossider that the needs of poeple are more important than some raindeer. FYI The karobo love the Alska pipe line, its a nice thing to sleep under when it 30 below. Green peace only cares about its radical veiws it could care less about the people. It was the same way in Utah Slick Willie made a huge monument to stop coal mining. The Envirowackos claimed they were protecting the envirment but the coal their was clean burning only a few places in the world were that type of coal was econical to mine. If they really cared the would of let the mining happen. The coal would of clean up all the dirty coal power plant in the southwest, and an econic boom for the people of southern Utah. But no their claimed Eco torrism would provide more jobs, that dint happen the littl town are dieing out. Only bird wacthing greenpeace people go to those places now. All to them self.
By the way I love the Man Show to, have you seen Jimmys new show on abc its cool. I love that man show boy hes real brave.
Have you seen CrankAnkers the man show host created that one to. If you know about the man show then must of hired of South Park the best show ever. Whats your favort man show skit. My is the women sufrage one, and the boy sout asking people to buy beer for him.
Comedy central is cool so is the scfi channel, have you seen scare tact its. or Star gate sg1 or Tremors. All great. smile

I love plants!

#6 2003-04-28 09:38:13

MarsGuy2012
Banned

Well, I was going to compliment you, Earthfirst, on your spelling and grammer, but near the end you kind of lost focus.  Hey, at least I know you can spell and speak correctly if you want to. :;):

As for your arguments - the only thing that struck me was a lot of name calling.

I'm not a Green Peace activist.  I am an environmentalist, though.  One thing I find strange is how some people think that to save the environment you have to sacrifice people.  You know, we could all coexist nicely if we just gave it a try.

#7 2003-04-29 22:20:32

PaganToris
Banned
Website

yah i agree with marshuy he is right yes i do care about the enviornment but i aint all in tp tree hugging and shot it just aint my kinda thing and saveing the animals and trees well if u ever heard things live to make other people kive animals for instance r one of them and trees !

#8 2003-05-08 19:28:22

malfunkshun
Banned

yah i agree with marshuy he is right yes i do care about the enviornment but i aint all in tp tree hugging and shot it just aint my kinda thing and saveing the animals and trees well if u ever heard things live to make other people kive animals for instance r one of them and trees !

dude lay off the alcohol

"Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there." -- Randy Clagget, Commander, Apollo 18

#9 2003-05-08 21:13:00

PaganToris
Banned
Website

NO NEVER WILL I LAY OFF THE ALCHAHOL!!!!! :angry:

Board footer