New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#726 2019-04-16 04:41:19

Tmcom

Re: The Real Mars

6UXs4cH.jpg

Mars rover, (arrow) and probably the rover up close left.

And this on this reflective rock.

Mt1n8Fg.jpg

That looks like a setting sun, but isn't, or most likely that this is more local art, of the setting sun. Which explains why it looks like a comet.

Maybe a depiction of the comet or asteriod that entered into mars atmosphere and caused the global disaster, in their distant past?

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-04-16 04:46:33)

#727 2019-04-17 03:22:02

Tmcom

Some more good sunset images.

lyCRfPm.jpg

NASA's one orange sun/sky and real one blue sky and white sun.

8ujZ5I6.jpg

This one almost looks like someone planted a mirror here, and the rover is in the middle.

But same again blue sky/white sun and no blue ground as NASA keeps bleating Mars sky looks like at sunset.

And mine, blue sky and white sun.

NASA basically pig filters their images, so the sunsets are further away from their all blue at sunset claims and removing the filter actually gets closer to their claims, or they are tripping over their lies, lol.

smile

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-04-17 03:38:40)

#728 2019-04-18 03:27:09

Tmcom

Not much today, possible US building, etc.

JhcRm3M.jpg

Martian twister or dust devil behind the rover, the type that cleans rovers with solar panels, along with rain.

zaHaEIP.jpg

Noticed this, and since NASA may have blurred some, more so.

Z7SPm39.jpg

And this one on the left a partially sunk reflective rectangular box, and right what looks like a tinted window in the rock and possibly a US flag on top, (which wouldn't surprize me).

cool

#729 2019-04-19 05:46:12

Tmcom

A few artificial things today...

qnSJoYL.jpg

Left what looks like a face, but it is probably a fluke or the rovers camera turrent, etc.

But the one on the right is more compelling, or it looks like a metallic component with a spoked wheel. Can opener, door hinge your guess is as good as mine?

lHJcTGc.jpg

Next one is a slam dunk artificial object.

long curved tube, some component on the far end that seems to have a hinge, and, (if you look at the shadow) it also has some wire element as well, which would imply it being more recent than thousands of years ago, (wire or mineral deposits that thin wouldn't survive for that long).

So very good evidence of a recent past civilization, and the rover drives right past it. But if NASA were questioned about this they would most likely say mineral deposit and a rock, then play dumb when asked about the thin, wire type structure.

cool

#730 2019-04-19 18:48:19

SpaceNut
Administrator

That has the appearance of an alligators skull...

a097bb2c06dfa91eadfb54952a4685a4.jpg

#731 2019-04-20 02:58:57

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

That has the appearance of an alligators skull...

Yes, and it is flat, and there are also some curved structures below the arm, (possibly to house a spring) so a hinge of some kind, (hinge to a gate, or door).

Today just more proof to show that NASA is tripping over itself.

U3YWEgE.jpg

Left sunset with all orange colors everthough their supposed mars at sunset image's, (bottom) shows all blue? NASA can't say sandstorm as all mars sunsets are all blue.

And color corrected on the right, which ironically is closer to their all blue sunsets, except that the ground is not blue.

It seems that NASA cannot decide between which lie is the one they want to feed to the public, but 30% of the general public will buy anything, so...

cool

#732 2019-04-24 03:53:43

Tmcom

Usual today, what mars sunsets really look like, distant plants and one of the best examples l have found of a distant raincloud and rain.

nXq7Mt1.jpg

Middle image, is a rock and the setting sun directly behind it, and a raincloud on the left, and bottom, right these strange things sticking up, (the CP mainly shows coffee color, but l did find a grass green color) which thanks to my CP, are plants of some kind, and considering the next image are most likely tall, prickles.

ntxHK8X.jpg

This is the real Mars, right, distant plants, blue hills and overcast sky. And left part of the Mars rover in the middle, (or a statue) and an obvious raincloud behind that to your left.

You may also notice that the distant hills are clear on the right of this and blurry on the left, or grayer, a sure sign of rain or a downpour.

The rain is also down-pouring on an angle, so Mars does have relatively strong winds.

It still amazes me that people buy the Mars is dead crap, but as l have witnessed elsewhere human stupidity is infinite, and impregnable.

cool

#733 2019-04-26 03:20:39

Tmcom

More good indications of recent water flows.

7x9MijT.jpg

And silt can be seen flowing in horizontally as well as vertially, as well as the indication in the top surface that only flowing water can do, (flowing rain water).

cool

#734 2019-04-26 16:24:33

SpaceNut
Administrator

The image in post 733 is quite interesting for some stone structures as well and some stone colors are shifted to more brown plus there appears to be some more spider crabs plus a tail of a horse shoe crab...

#735 2019-04-26 20:59:20

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

The image in post 733 is quite interesting for some stone structures as well and some stone colors are shifted to more brown plus there appears to be some more spider crabs plus a tail of a horse shoe crab...

Yes, slim pickings yesterday or l had to go through 10 images for that one, but eventhough some of the rocks look intriguing, up close there wasn't anything l found that was worth posting.

smile

#736 2019-04-27 04:27:28

Tmcom

Found this today, which is interesting moving about the surface, but l also noticed something weird with the sun, or it looked fake.

https://www.360cities.net/image/mars-gi … ys-136-149

And after doing some digging, realized that it is fake or photoshopped, so it would fit in with their all blue sunset lie.

HFRx0uT.jpg

This image gets about as close as is possible to what the sun actually looks like on Mars surface, or since it is our sun, it obviously looks similar.

Ok, the proof,....

1RGTofR.jpg

Top image shows the fake sun, and from what l saw in surrounding rocks, (sorry couldn't find it, again, this is not a static image) there may have been clouds as well.

Next one, (not corrected) we see the same sun glistening off the rover, which NASA intentionally left without the pig filter.

The CP shows it to be in the blue spectrum, and next the supposed sun in question, eventhough the CP shows it to be in the red spectrum. I know probably not a slam dunk, so we will press on...

I also computer enhanced this sun, and yep perfect as in, impossible and Photoshopped. I also computer enhanced an Earth, sun image next and it does not show ANY gradients around the sun. I have used Photoshop for almost 10 years and immediately caught on that the gradients were artificial.

I also found another mars, sun image, bottom left, and it looks like a real sun or Earth based one, and also found this one, (right) that shows an earth sun with sand from the Sahara desert in the atmosphere, and yet irregular again or not fake.

So sure NASA is giving us hints, but the lies are getting a bit silly, a 12 year old with a basic understanding of Photoshop could pick up on this, and sure the herd will buy it, but faking the sky is going to far!

And here is my attempt...

Pxb7Ygx.jpg

Virtually indistinguishable from the NASA mockup, although my one has less of a gradient issue than theirs, and l had to use contrast to see the fake oval patterns surrounding the sun.

So Photoshopping the sun and pasting it into a 3D environment, actually made it look less realistic. And Photoshoping Earths sun or making one from scratch to look real is quite easy, but NASA couldn't do that because of the all blue sunset gig, so as l said previously NASA are tripping over their lies, and giving us obvious hints, while keeping the herd content.

Least until they release the lot.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-04-27 04:30:12)

#737 2019-04-28 22:08:03

Tmcom

p3dZhfh.jpg

Tried this with Google Street today, and same thing, the sun looks real and enhancing it also looks real or it isnt' always dead centered as the pasted NASA one is.

Last one l tried to make it look like Mars, (fake one).

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-04-29 04:28:27)

#738 2019-04-29 04:26:22

Tmcom

Phew there is no end to this, but at least it is a slam dunk now.

NASA is not only lying about the sun, but the entire sky as well, but first thing is first.

ZXaHW8X.jpg

Top image shows looking straight up, and it has obvious differences in tone, or it is staggered or done with a gradient tool in Photoshop, (compare this with the previous Google Street one) and when computer enhanced,..obvious.

I also went through as many sun images as l could find, and yep, fake as, the rover would have to direct its camera directly at the sun, and make sure it is exactly dead on to do this, very unlikely or impossible. As well as the fact the sun just doesn't look like that when a camera is pointed directly at it, (see previous real Earth type images).

This is like the Truman Show, or fake environment.

But the obvious question is, why are they faking the sky, this is why....

xDyMQAW.jpg

First one their camera lenze, reversed and pig filter removed, which shows a blue sky and hills, or similar to what they are showing.

But look at the rest, orange clouds, the real sun, not the BS one, and a sky full of clouds.

Third image down is my favorite as it shows light orange clouds near the setting sun, and a dark one, which may be a storm cloud, and higher up a sky full of clouds, some gray underneath or rain bearing.

So with the possible exception of the cloud color, it is a typical partially cloudy Earth type sky.

NASA is lying itself silly, and the herd will obviously buy it, and eventhough it is tempting to let them know, l know the outcome, ignore this at all costs.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-04-29 04:36:29)

#739 2019-04-29 04:52:18

Tmcom

LiF6kDf.jpg

Yep, blue sky orange clouds near the setting sun, and white clouds with gray colorization underneath, or mars has rain.

Feel free to run through the 3D ones, the sky is obviously fake, but there still may be something l missed in the rocks, (unlikely though).

#740 2019-05-01 04:04:12

Tmcom

Some more images from past rovers showing what the martian sun looks like.

yjJ14bW.jpg

Top, a Viking image at sunset, not much blue there?

Next was Opportunity, now dead, still looks nothing like the previous ones.

And the last one is an Opportunity selfie, with the sun being in roughly the same place as the 3D ones, except this one would be blinding if the camera took a direct image.

And now for a bit of fun, this is what we would most likely see, if NASA cut the crap.

cL7ceNM.jpg

And this...

epN6fzt.jpg

I know l should get a job at JPL, but l am not evil enough.

cool

#741 2019-05-01 18:02:00

SpaceNut
Administrator

images in post 740
1. over driven to blue as intensity is over ranging.
2. to dark as the filter is over compensating for the intensity
the 3 to 4 image on the posts is somewhere in between for what is the correct shade but I love what you hae done to the original to dark image.
Not sure where the sun really is in the lower one as the clouds suggest that its not in the frame.

#742 2019-05-02 04:43:13

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

images in post 740
1. over driven to blue as intensity is over ranging.
2. to dark as the filter is over compensating for the intensity
the 3 to 4 image on the posts is somewhere in between for what is the correct shade but I love what you hae done to the original to dark image.
Not sure where the sun really is in the lower one as the clouds suggest that its not in the frame.

Thanks Spacenut, yep, had to compromise with the last one as l couldn't find an image with the sun as well for the overcast one, although it did tend to fit in with the rover and ground being in the sunlight.

smile

#743 2019-05-03 04:44:05

Tmcom

Found this under the rover, literally, in the 3D link provided previously.

And NASA has tried to bury the green, but after some effort it becomes obvious.

Km2Da64.jpg

Mars must have relatively frequent rainfalls to have green algae leaching from rocks and such.

smile

#744 2019-05-03 18:41:14

SpaceNut
Administrator

The object looks like a shell sort of simular to how the meat inside of a lobster claw with the shell smashed so that the guts have sprayed out of the inside from the rover running over it.

#745 2019-05-03 21:07:02

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

The object looks like a shell sort of simular to how the meat inside of a lobster claw with the shell smashed so that the guts have sprayed out of the inside from the rover running over it.

Yes, and it is also reflecting back to us some great images of the actual landscape, (l will blow this image up and post it here when l can).

#746 2019-05-04 04:23:29

Tmcom

Tried to find some more green rocks in the first 3D image, and was blown away at what l found.

Top, the previous image showing blue hills a sky full of clouds and the occasional hint of the sun.

Next one down shows the rover, (middle) and some weird things dotting the landscape? Well, the next few do.

orrM9US.jpg

The next two are showing them in better detail, and the CP shows green.

Next one shows a green squaggly looking plant with a coffee colored flower

Next blue mountain and one pointing up to the horizon.

Next shows the landscape dotted with these things, and last not sure, a cloud at best guess.

Last gives us a taste of what we are missing or a blue sky, pink clouds and what is most likely a giant dust devil with the sun behind it.

So the sky is fake, (although the first has the fake sun, but doesn't have the gradient issue other images in this series do) and the landscape has all of the plant life stripped away, no wonder it took them so long, must have taken then forever to strip the reality off of all of these images.

neutral

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-05-04 04:26:29)

#747 2019-05-04 05:28:32

Tmcom

m8oApLY.jpg

cool

#748 2019-05-04 14:33:07

louis

THE MISSING MENAGERIE...

Might have posted about this some time ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljhxt4BsCS4

To my mind one of the most convincing demonstrations of life on Mars.

Two pics of the same location, 15 sols apart. 

In the later pic there appears to be something that looks like a dead creature on its back, a nearby mouse like "rodent" and possibly another creature moving towards the dead animal.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#749 2019-05-04 20:35:12

Tmcom

louis wrote:

THE MISSING MENAGERIE...

In the later pic there appears to be something that looks like a dead creature on its back, a nearby mouse like "rodent" and possibly another creature moving towards the dead animal.

I would like to agree with you, but upon closer inspection it is the rover being ref, back to us, with one of its wheels on the right, so it changes since the rover changes position, sorry.

PS my previous image with the flowering plants may, well it probably is the rover being ref, back to us also, (the one with the circles) have to be really careful.

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-05-04 20:36:48)

#750 2019-05-05 03:31:04

louis

It's about half a mile away and no way does dusty ground reflect like that.

Tmcom wrote:
louis wrote:

THE MISSING MENAGERIE...

I would like to agree with you, but upon closer inspection it is the rover being ref, back to us, with one of its wheels on the right, so it changes since the rover changes position, sorry.

PS my previous image with the flowering plants may, well it probably is the rover being ref, back to us also, (the one with the circles) have to be really careful.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Board footer