New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#651 2019-02-16 05:03:29

Tmcom

Re: The Real Mars

louis wrote:

Very interesting image. Certainly looks highly anomalous.

Tmcom wrote:

Hard to say if this is metallic or carved into the solid rock, but either way not the rover, and not natural.

https://i.imgur.com/UpuqK01.jpg

cool

True, but check this out...

qBhi0im.jpg

Looks like a giant bottle of flavoured milk sitting part way in this ancient spilloff, (cracks in the wall, and bigger ancient dam).

I have seen this in the past, Grays or a spinoff of us, use giant sculptures to get the locals attention, (see my video, first post for another one for the giant gorilla holding a menu).

Very hard to make out the label, but it contains white fluid, (obviously a representation of it, since it is defying gravity at the top) and is at least two or more storys high, (the rover took this at least 3-5 km's away.

And the top part which is transparent, is a dead giveaway of this being recent, not some half million year old relic.

So Mars society is highly industrialized, which strongly implies, towns and citys, (as well as paddocks with cows).

And we have all of these silly conversations about how the first from Earth, will survive, best guess they will land near a city and hope that they can trade for food.

This also explains why the image wouldn't load into Photoshop, (had to force it) and caused several issue and crashing, (probably embedded virusus and who knows) to deter a closer inspection, lol. I am a pro with Photoshop, so they can try....

SpaceNut wrote:

Tmcom POST 647 one of the images looks like its a lake with Nesse swimming around in its locke ness.

You may have to point that one out?

cool

#652 2019-02-16 10:24:01

SpaceNut
Administrator

Tmcom wrote:
SpaceNut wrote:

Tmcom POST 647 one of the images looks like its a lake with Nesse swimming around in its locke ness.

cool

The collage image on top has a mountain view followed just under it on the right pane an image of a lake...waves along its shore...

#653 2019-02-16 14:27:05

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:
Tmcom wrote:
SpaceNut wrote:

cool

The collage image on top has a mountain view followed just under it on the right pane an image of a lake...waves along its shore...

Ok, but there is an edge, and we would be getting a ref, off of the ocean as well.I know that we have seen vast lake systems or oceans on the ESA orbit images, but don't believe that is the case here.

And the top image, (middle) also has a silver or striped pipe, probably an air intake.

The giant flavoured milk, probably has a depiction of a family, (probably humanoid) in a V pattern on its label, must be a processing or distribution plant in an ancient monument.

Which implies that the ancient civilization was crazy about building dams, so commercialization of ancient structures is allowed.

cool

#654 2019-02-17 08:16:39

louis

re the "gold" beetle video... did get me thinking about sulphur, as that is yellowish...

From Wikipedia:

"The biological use of sulfur as an electron acceptor is widespread and can be traced back 3.5 billion years on Earth, thus predating the use of molecular oxygen. Sulfur-reducing bacteria can utilize elemental sulfur instead of oxygen, reducing sulfur to hydrogen sulfide.)"

Seems like there might be scope for life forms that make much more use of sulphur than is generally the case on Earth.

louis wrote:

Couple of stunning videos on Art Alien TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwExqLeatTE&t=1117s

I particularly like the strange object at 17:10 - looks like a twisted mass of metal pieces...machinery? a bracelet? a charm?  a rock?  a rock!!! probably the last thing you'd say!!

Then there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBQ_hvKdxo8&t=818s

What to make of the gold beetle at 1:30?

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#655 2019-02-17 09:51:11

SpaceNut
Administrator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur_bacteria

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_uyCMLghI4AVQMYL-rnFwwSSNYU10M3TjKuLE0Clr47c5H4cKkC6cL1LJ

Iron and sulfur are what we see here on earth with a bit of water that allows for life.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF4XErAuUadPWD-UTKuwUbTLrDVIqZxjbIwZnnJ_bvxEmBr3oNPBaY2kAEEbYRxU175HE

The purple sulfur bacteria are part of a group of Proteobacteria capable of photosynthesis, collectively referred to as purple bacteria.

#656 2019-02-17 22:42:37

Tmcom

Done some digging since l am getting over a nasty flu, (well, more of a stress related, nausea bender) but either way taking it easy and staying with light duties.

Z6YXLQn.jpg

TPt03dV.jpg

This image was Sol 620, where the dirt is obviously damp, and as you can see, they skipped this one for a week, since they didn't want to take close up images of the rover driving through wet soil.

So they conveniently skipped this period for the MAHLI imager, (l will run through all of the rovers other cameras, but expect more of the same.

hmm

DiGoN3T.jpg

Went through their other camera's and didn't find much, but did a few things, (b/w are usual navigation and hazard avoidance cameras).

First off is the tracks, or if the ground is damp, then you would expect clumps of dirt to stick to the wheels, as is the case with the arrow showing one example.

And the lower image after color correcting, also shows that lower areas are clearly damp.

You may also notice how much NASA is pouring on the red/orange filter, l mean this camera is probably a couple of feet from the surface and it looks like a martian dust storm is brewing, eventhough all the other cameras show a clear sky.

NASA is reading its little golden book and 30% of the Earths population is buying it.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-02-18 02:00:39)

#657 2019-02-18 11:06:02

SpaceNut
Administrator

I would agree that damp dirt plus compression compacting is occuring on the rim of the rover.

Also from the dust dirt depositing on the rover surfaces, I can now see why opportunity is dead after the dust storm last year....

#658 2019-02-18 20:55:03

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

I would agree that damp dirt plus compression compacting is occuring on the rim of the rover.

Also from the dust dirt depositing on the rover surfaces, I can now see why opportunity is dead after the dust storm last year....

Yep, and the difference in color with the rovers wheels, is hilarious. The lower camera, (havn't shown those) showed the rovers wheels at a few feet from ground level but they show the off blue color we see with the mastcam image, (this is from the same Sol as the ones l posted above) but the camera looking straight down, see's what looks like a thick dust storm, (eventhough the other camera, at a similar elevation shows nothing and a clear sky or no dust near the surface.

NASA is red/oranging these images to death, to avoid people catching on that this area recently went through a shower or had rain.

Opportunity only needs some decent rain and it may come back to life?

#659 2019-02-19 04:15:09

Tmcom

iEAiz9i.jpg

Sun is still setting, (White sun, Blue sky).

JF2qo0a.jpg

And this, that doesn't appear to be part of the rock, (it doesn't go over the landscape) and seems like a distant sculpture or house, (couldn't find this elsewhere, so interesting).

Just rummaged through one of my previous threads about this subject elsewhere, "and this is not,....." is a clue, and yeah, colorful grammer tends to go with low IQ's. 

I have also noticed that since my attempts of posting this thread elsewhere have ceased, one or more individuals who trashed my posts the most also seem to miss them? Not sure if they miss the fighting, but l doubt that any hard evidence will change anything.

Made their bed and all of that!

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-02-19 09:26:39)

#660 2019-02-19 18:08:01

SpaceNut
Administrator

The third image above has an interesting group of rocks midway on the left side of the frame with what appears to be a small rodents head peaking out from its burrow.

#661 2019-02-20 01:57:23

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

The third image above has an interesting group of rocks midway on the left side of the frame with what appears to be a small rodents head peaking out from its burrow.

No, just a rock.

PtWBRZA.jpg

Ok, the large oval thing is back again, or this one is showing that it is probably a giant structure. And you may notice the clouds, or the dark one in the distance, which denotes that it is thick or rainbearing, as well as the high cloud, hmmm, considering its sharp angle this may e another building.

IlYh4Y1.jpg

I have been seeing quite a few of these, (arrows) pointing at things, and figure that the locals have set this up, since l have counted at least three distinctive arrows in the general area, (way too much for a fluke of nature) with most not worth posting, but this one isn't bad.

The arrow itself is hard to imagine that nature did it, and it is pointing at another sunset, ref, rock, but this shows a white sun, overcast sky and =possibly a coffee colored cloud.

If a local writes, "Don't Panic" when l will know that they have been here, lol.

cool

PS also notice that this C has the arrow emphasized, and looks remarkably similar to the refresh icon, on most browsers. But this one has an upward tail on the end, emphasizing that this is also the letter G, G - Google, or in other words, the inhabitants have hacked into Google on Earth, or probably some or most are reading this.

Always good to have a huge, silent audience.

PS throw a carved rock on the rover!

smile

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-02-20 05:14:25)

#662 2019-02-21 05:14:26

Tmcom

Pretty stocked today, or it is rare that l find a closeup image of something that is hard, to dismiss, but have today!

First images from the top show compressed rocks with surrounding damp soil or a darker color as well as obviously damp soil breaking away, and then we have these.

Right hand image, some wire or plant root, (there is some green there but hard to be sure) and on the left, a shoot, (and the CP shows yellow to grass green).

So one or both of these are plant-life!

tPAVruL.jpg

Hmmm, the one on the left is probably a ref, rock that looks like a plant root

The one on the right is a lot harder to dismiss as a reflection, or it is a lot more likely to be ancient junk.

A lot more likely that the 1 ton rover drove over some wire and it bounced back afterwards, but either way damp soil or dirt, in an environment that NASA supposedly says is bone dry.

smile

#663 2019-02-22 03:04:47

Tmcom

More plants or probably one of the best ones l have found recently.

nLFGmkc.jpg

The thing on the left is probably ones as well, but the stand alone one, (arrow) is the most captivating.

CP shows strong to lime green, with spiky leaves and a sunflower up top.

This could also be another sculpture, since there may be a face also up top, but l can't be sure of that one, but close to slam dunk that this is a martian plant, that resembles a spicky leaved sunflower.

cool

#664 2019-02-22 20:10:35

louis

Anybody want to put their hand up and claim that's "just a rock"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9dI-_3dTYw

If anyone can embed an image that would be great.

Last edited by louis (2019-02-22 20:10:58)

#665 2019-02-23 03:39:40

Tmcom

louis wrote:

Anybody want to put their hand up and claim that's "just a rock"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9dI-_3dTYw

If anyone can embed an image that would be great.

NndCSDU.jpg

Oooh, that is good. smile

I have been trying to pass this off as the rovers ref,

But as the lower, left rock shows, it looks nothing like the rover.

And the dark part of the face, doesn't appear to be the hills being ref, back to us, but a shadow, and yep the shadow is curving around the blow of the face, adding more credibility.

But on closer inspection l can also see the sun setting in the face near the eye, and clouds and the blue hills, so l would love to say that this is an Egyption face, but cannot.

I would say that we are seeing a closeup of a martian plant or its flower, sorry.

This also explains why computer enhancement shows no replication at all, (l at least expected to see an eye outline).

So martian plant, but unlikely that this is anything else.

And l also spotted some strong green up the top.

cool

#666 2019-02-23 18:45:09

louis

Thanks TM for embedding the images.  smile

I don't claim it's a statue or - even more - an "Egyptian" statue but I do claim if you came across that on Earth in a desert you would probably be startled and think it was made by a human being.  So why isn't NASA startled by it? It is probably one of the top 20 image finds on Mars. Spectacular.

And the other close-by artefact you put up is also v. interesting. It is suggestive of another statue though much more heavily eroded.

Which made me think - if the prevailing wind is coming from the top right corner of the image, the more defined "statue" would have been well protected by the big rock almost adjacent to it while the second, more eroded, artefact would have been subject to violent eddies of wind being so much further from the big rock. 

Also we have to remember that the wind on Mars is much weaker than on Earth (about 5% of its power if I remember rightly...but don't quote me). So any statues in a well protected position would resist erosion for much longer.

#667 2019-02-23 20:32:37

Tmcom

louis wrote:

Thanks TM for embedding the images.  smile

I don't claim it's a statue or - even more - an "Egyptian" statue but I do claim if you came across that on Earth in a desert you would probably be startled and think it was made by a human being.  So why isn't NASA startled by it? It is probably one of the top 20 image finds on Mars. Spectacular.

And the other close-by artefact you put up is also v. interesting. It is suggestive of another statue though much more heavily eroded.

Which made me think - if the prevailing wind is coming from the top right corner of the image, the more defined "statue" would have been well protected by the big rock almost adjacent to it while the second, more eroded, artefact would have been subject to violent eddies of wind being so much further from the big rock. 

Also we have to remember that the wind on Mars is much weaker than on Earth (about 5% of its power if I remember rightly...but don't quote me). So any statues in a well protected position would resist erosion for much longer.

True, but if you saw that it was a shiny volcanic rock and it was reflecting back a closeby sunflour so it looked like a face, then no further study would be necessary.

And NASA has lied about the air pressure, (can't have rain with their air pressures) and the overnight temps, (minus 200df, would kill all plant life off) and we have seen overwhelming signs of that, or they most likely moved the decimal place across and minus 2 is the coldest, or typical desert overnight temps on Earth, then lying about wind strength is a given.

Since Mars has rain and storms then its wind speeds will likely be com probable to ours.

The other artifact l saw was confirming that it was a plant flour or possibly the rover, (although l have never seen that design on the rover).

And startled yes, even the skeptics cannot answer that one, since they want to believe that our world has no conspiracy theorys. But why isn't mass media reporting the rain drops on the rover, or that NASA is reporting a major leak in its nuclear reactor liquid system???

Because mass media is muzzled and cannot report this, and NASA knows that Mars is another habitable planet, and cannot report that, because of mass panic.

They have to one day, but because of oil profits, (free energy) and keeping power, we will only get evidence like this that they can BS their way out of if cornered.

Quite orinically if Mars had no past civilization or present and could support life, then we may have heard about it a long time ago.

#668 2019-02-23 20:39:19

SpaceNut
Administrator

Lets say its a statue and it had a rock impact to it while it was vertical. Then the left side of the frame would have more parts to the statue to say yey or ney but it sure is very interesting to see. The fact that its got a bowl shape crater would make it likely that its just burried in the sand. Its not what I would expect for a natural formation....
I have two natural rock formations in my state..

the first is Indian Head
th?id=OIP.0He8YVmgRsoylWxUxMWNAAHaFq&w=285&h=215&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

The old man in the mountian
th?id=OIP.z3o7awEo0oJ4kocyFwCdQwAAAA&w=139&h=207&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

This is how it looks now since its chin dropped
th?id=OIP.p-P6ILtVu7-QehSKR8Q8OQAAAA&w=188&h=187&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

There must be more..

#669 2019-02-24 03:05:08

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

Lets say its a statue and it had a rock impact to it while it was vertical. Then the left side of the frame would have more parts to the statue to say yey or ney but it sure is very interesting to see. The fact that its got a bowl shape crater would make it likely that its just burried in the sand. Its not what I would expect for a natural formation....

There must be more..

Yep, thought of that, but the other rock, showing the eye or flower design shows that this is something else. An overly excited kid on YT showing something like this doesn't mean that it is real, only that he found this and didn't look into all possibilities before posting.

A good example is this one...

lj3ktsA.jpg

Looks like a furry, martian slug, but is it.

Nope!

Curiositys wheel rim, make up the end, on the left, and the front of this is the rovers, ref, or a plant?

YOu can see the blue hills and clouds and other greenish things dotting the lanscape, reflected back in this rock, but not a slug.

Insects are very hard to find, although l am hopeful that we may see a martian fly hovering around the rover one day, and apart from the spider being squished by the rover, (video, first post) havn't found much else, but l have only bee through 1/4 of all of these images, so who knows, what NASA will let slip.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-02-24 03:08:46)

#670 2019-02-25 03:22:14

Tmcom

Same old today, plants in the wind, humans so forth.

NsxX6ne.jpg

Doesn't look like much, but the lower you go the greener it becomes, which add's credibility to what SpaceNut mentioned earlier, but l tend to think that the base of this gully is damper or recently had flowing water.

vVWGrHb.jpg

Stand alone plant, and you may notice that the umm, leaves are pointing to the right, or this area is subject to strong winds. Yep look up lying in the dictionary and NASA will top the list.

VgtoXBP.jpg

Spotted these strange structures which almost looks like a park, then spotted what looks like a humanoid sitting on one. Impossible to tell what the lower element is l would like to say mother, etc but just too hard to make out.

But the guy looks overweight and is lowering the swing by sitting on it, not concrete evidence that humaniods are there, but in light of previous evidence pretty good.

smile

#671 2019-02-25 10:19:20

Tmcom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a3kvVJkohA

Interesting video, and yep mars face, Viking showed it to be half a km high, with latest images showing it to be much shallower, or tampered with as one lady says in the video.

Plausible Deniability is NASA's game, or bury all of this since society couldn't handle it, eventhough 70% of the Earths population believe that there is something there, and it is more of the case of the elite losing its cushy oil profits.

As for someone blindly believing in an authority figure from NASA, nope, as l have recently witnessed, if the authority figure says something controversial then he won't be believed either.

The only ones that will be shocked are the ones, who refuse to be open to all of this, and yeah, they deserve to be shocked and then some.

#672 2019-02-26 03:28:27

Tmcom

0RDIWmT.jpg

Left spotted this structure again, and yep there may also be a smiling grays face up top, (so much for the evil aliens Hollywood pushes). Right this humanoid structure that may be holding a sign, and also casting its reflection in the puddle.

3Trop3Q.jpg

Petrified jellyfish or art?

9c14pFA.jpg

Another image showing recent waterflows.

V1UhARK.jpg

The mars rover trungling over the landscape and throwing up some dust, the stuff on the right no idea.

cool

Sol 594

#673 2019-02-26 08:28:50

louis

Yes there are plenty of natural formations that look like faces - well if you use some imagination. I remember one from my childhood holidays in the UK.  I don't "buy" all the images put up by Art Alien TV and others. Some are ventifacts that have clear equivalents on Earth and tend to be rounded into head like shapes. But this "statue" is way more convincing. Also the fact that there is what looks v. like an inverted plinth right next to it is more than a little suggestive.

The only way we will ever find out is by going there! smile 

SpaceNut wrote:

the first is Indian Head
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.0He8 … =5&pid=1.7

The old man in the mountian
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.z3o7 … =5&pid=1.7

This is how it looks now since its chin dropped
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.p-P6 … =5&pid=1.7

There must be more..

#674 2019-02-27 04:00:46

Tmcom

PlxUEUK.jpg

This image doesn't seem to fit, (left) or if the arrow thing is the rover, then what is the dark thing behind it?

Probably the mountain,....or a burnt out house.

Top, right traces of rainfall, and bottom, r, this strange building again which seems to have antenna on the right and a pudgy, smiling grays face up top.

Radio station best guess; Mars is highly industrialized so no doubt even if they are a good thousand years ahead of us, some things will remain similar to Earth.

cool

#675 2019-02-27 10:39:03

Tmcom

Board footer