New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: We've recently made changes to our user database and have removed inactive and spam users. If you can not login, please re-register.

#551 2018-11-05 02:22:33

Tmcom

Re: The Real Mars

fuzkmrE.jpg

Pretty obvious that this is a dirt road leading to a stone sculpture.

But since that doesn't make much sense, l believe that this is a road leading up to a door that leads to an underground,.....house, l guess.

Bottom image spotted this face on the hill, and after computer enhancement, saw that it was a face, a female grays face no less.

Doesn't look like an Independence Day, ready to knock us off, evil face to me, quite the opposite.

We need to stop watching Hollywood movies, except "The Day the Earth Stood Still", (the first one, not the demented second one) and Close Encounters l guess.

cool

#552 2018-11-05 17:23:05

louis

Hadn't realised that Joe at Art Alien TV has started modelling some of the artefacts identified in Mars images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-qoV-ifg0

Great idea - until we get there, it's a lovely way to feel closer to those objects.

Really, NASA should be able to do this more accurately using lasers and stereoscopic images.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#553 2018-11-07 04:09:21

Tmcom

BAmw6Iy.jpg

Top part is showing the rover, (black square) and a few plants.

Bottom is showing that the sky is still overcast, and that the landscape is an obvious green.

ZIHEwC4.jpg

The martian sun is still setting over the green landscape with the occasional dark/tall thing, or a tree with blue hills behind.

smile

#554 2018-11-08 00:45:28

M-Albion-3D

Always great to see your images Tmcom although I wish we could see better detail in these artifact ridden images from NASA.

I just can't get over the fact that we send a multi million dollar lander to the planet's surface and from a meager distance of only several meters, we receive these "blurry's"....really? Are we to believe such fibs?

Every now and then I like to forge a 3D from the mast cams. Here's a nice whopper! 0526ML0020710000203142E01_DXXX

PYSf6A.jpg

#555 2018-11-08 03:28:54

Tmcom

M-Albion-3D wrote:

Always great to see your images Tmcom although I wish we could see better detail in these artifact ridden images from NASA.

I just can't get over the fact that we send a multi million dollar lander to the planet's surface and from a meager distance of only several meters, we receive these "blurry's"....really? Are we to believe such fibs?

Every now and then I like to forge a 3D from the mast cams. Here's a nice whopper! 0526ML0020710000203142E01_DXXX

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/924/PYSf6A.jpg

You will be amazed by the number of people out there that will buy any silly idea to explain something.

One of Musks rockets with an elite communications satellite on board gets blown up on the launchpad, with fast drones whizzing past, with heat weapons, (obviously not one of ours) but NASA says that it was a bird breaking the sound barrier, eventhough the fastest speed is around 200km/s, (you need 700).

NASA has issues with red filters on Mars, eventhough this doesn't occur anywhere else!!!!

A UFO following the Apollo astranuats on most of their missions is one of the SLR panels, eventhough the 1969 mission was confirmed, (the 4 panels) to go into earths orbit and burn up.

Some just refuse anything that confirms a coverup or worse an alien presence, even to the point of insanity, but we have to go by the evidence, especially this sort of thing.

I can promise you that if l took the water drop, rover images, and wet dirt, (both of which are impossible) and clearly show earth like air pressures and rain, elsewhere, l would find fear, anger and incredible stupidity on others part.

Or things like, "your evidence isn't what l consider evidence" or attacking the poster, but very few intelligently discussing the subject or worse agreeing with the evidence.

Thankfully about 70% of the US population know that mars is earthlike, but are waiting for NASA to cut the crap and show us; the remaining 30%, don't know, but some are clearly completely brainwashed, and will never accept it.

Least til they get HD image in their faces, which is inevitable.

A 12 year old kid with a $100 dollar telescope can prove that mars has an atmosphere, blue sky and green, when mars is in range, but the adults with the 5 year old mentality will go with what NASA says.

:\

#556 2018-11-10 03:40:46

Tmcom

G4gCBwJ.jpg

Mars rover being reflected back or a temple?

I like the Martian temple idea.

smile

#557 2018-11-12 03:30:52

Tmcom

The sun is still setting but these are the last of the Sol 590 images.

Bottom setting sun and plant, top, l would normally say dust devils, but these things look more like tornadoes to me. We know now that Mars air pressure and temp's are comparable to Earths, desert areas, but it would be pretty freaky weather if tornadoe's are common.

p0kocZd.jpg

cool

#558 2018-11-12 17:36:55

louis

Unusual artefact found in Mars images...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBu1u89svws

Rock or artificial mechanism?

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#559 Yesterday 03:26:51

Tmcom

louis wrote:

Unusual artefact found in Mars images...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBu1u89svws

Rock or artificial mechanism?

Unfortunately a rock is my answer, but still interesting.

smile

Board footer