New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#51 2018-10-29 03:13:02

kbd512
Administrator

Re: In 365 days, Trump has made 2,140 false or misleading claims

SpaceNut,

Another lie of unprecedented importance to no one but Democrats.  No money or lives were lost, unlike the lies of former Presidents Obama and Bush.  Is this really the sort of event that preoccupies your mind, as it pertains to President Trump?

If President Trump said the Sun was out, yet there was a cloud in the sky somewhere in America, we'd receive a contrarian weather report from the liberal media.  Not to be "outdone" by the over-sensitivity of the liberal media, the conservative media would claim that there wasn't a cloud in the sky in the entire world.  Both positions ignore the fact that the Earth kept rotating and the Sun is still shining, as it has for billions of years before America ever existed.  That truly makes me wonder just how many people in this country are capable of recognizing what truly matters and what doesn't.

The media created President Trump and they did it in a way that no member of the Republican Party ever had a dream or prayer of doing.

When I state that, do you even understand what I mean?

#52 2018-11-03 22:03:14

SpaceNut
Administrator

Donald Trump has said **** false things as U.S. president
Historians say there has never been such a constant liar in the Oval Office.

May of this years count for 100 days more than the title count is in President Trump lied more than 3,000 times in 466 days

With the number of them just piling on Trump lies hit the 5,000 count as experts say they're accelerating This month, the president also set a one-day record for untruths: He told 125 in less than two hours.

#53 2019-01-19 19:41:21

SpaceNut
Administrator

Here is the other ....Hillary-Pinnochio-cartoon.jpg?w=534&ssl=1

kbd512 wrote:

GW,

President Trump may have paid off a few hookers before he was President, but you must know by now that this Russian collusion nonsense has no connection to reality.  It was entirely made up.  Hillary Clinton is famous for making up total nonsense.  The Fusion GPS Steele Dossier is the source of the latest fraud and the FBI knew before they started that the Steele Dossier was made up for political purposes.  This is hardly the first time that it's happened, either.

Q: Do you remember when Hillary Clinton landed in Bosnia under sniper fire?

A: Me neither, because it never happened.  Who in their right mind would slow walk their only child across an airport tarmac, while a sniper is shooting at you, for a photo op in front of a few television cameras?  That seems facially absurd or suicidal in nature.  Either way, that's not the behavior of a rational parent with the best interests of their child in mind.

Q: Do you remember when Hillary Clinton told the families of the men who died fighting for their lives in Benghazi that their sons died because of an internet video?

A: Nobody had ever seen or heard of the video before the attack happened.  To this day, nobody knows why our own military assets in the area were ordered to not try to rescue our own diplomatic personnel from enemy mortar and machine gun teams.  It's completely unexplainable.  When I was in the military, it was open season on anyone who took a shot at you.  If we ever saw someone fire at one of our civilians or officers, killing the person or people who did that instantly became Priority #1.

Q: How about the whopper Hillary Clinton told Congress about not having classified information on her home E-mail server that she failed to destroy?

A: I think the FBI disproved that beyond any shadow of a doubt.  Somehow, the same crime that anyone else would already be sitting in jail for committing couldn't be prosecuted.  Everyone who handles classified information receives specific and detailed instructions / training regarding to handle it, what's permissible and what's not, and is told in no uncertain terms that they'll be imprisoned for mishandling classified information, no matter what their reason is for mishandling that information.

If the truth doesn't support the Democrat's political ideology, then they aren't the slightest bit interested in it.  That is the one and only constant in their politics.  At some point, the Republicans grow a conscience and decide that some behavior is unacceptable.  Unfortunately, the Democrats never do.  They can do any deed and tell any lie in support of their ideology and all will be forgiven by the party.

Quite frankly I sick of liars...

Here is another list of contenders: “Pinocchio Awards” to some of the year’s biggest whopper-tellers staunch conservative Rep. Darrell Issa’s earning a Pinocchio (2013) along with Senators Rand Paul, John McCain and Rep. Paul Ryan being saddled with Pinocchios as well (2014).
of course rounding out the list is

Not-a-Liar.jpg

#54 2019-01-28 18:08:35

SpaceNut
Administrator

Donald Trump accepts Nancy Pelosi's offer to deliver State of the Union at the Capitol on Feb. 5.

The State of the Union address comes at a pivotal time for Trump, who will be able to lay out his agenda for the coming year before a national audience amid some of the lowest approval ratings of his presidency.

This would be the time to explain just how much in miles, is the wish list for a wall, what is the planned level of build and correction to exisitng for the periods of time to come and not just demand money....

#55 2019-02-06 18:01:45

SpaceNut
Administrator

State of the Union was as I expect full of down right lies and half truths....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … n-address/

#56 2019-02-28 20:53:49

SpaceNut
Administrator

Just heard the lie counter is fast approaching 9000....

https://www.factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/

In 759 days, President Trump has made 8,718 false or misleading claims.....

#57 2019-04-02 01:20:25

SukanyaR
Website

That was great information you provided all the above links.

#58 2019-04-02 11:43:28

GW Johnson
Website

There'a a very good reason behind the old saying or joke:  Q. How do you tell if a politician is lying?  A. His lips are moving. 

Although,  Mr. Trump does seem to be the most fact-free,  utterly-egregious liar I have yet seen.

GW

GW Johnson
McGregor,  Texas

"There is nothing as expensive as a dead crew,  especially one dead from a bad management decision"

#59 2019-04-02 17:56:12

SpaceNut
Administrator

The near constant half truths to everything is really numbing from medical health care to the border wall..and even when he does saying something in the right he will walk it back time and time again....
The Mexico paid for wall is a no as it does not fix the issues for why and protection of people and does not fix the legal gate flow which it can not even process let alone the illegal which turn themselves in once in view of a BCP personnel.
Help the people not there dammed governments...

#60 2019-06-24 19:15:00

SpaceNut
Administrator

#61 2019-06-25 11:39:05

Terraformer
Website

I don't know why they didn't just ban politics (okay, I *do* know why). No discussion of Trump at all, whether you support him or think he's Hitler Reincarnated (he was born a year later, hmmm...).

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

#62 2019-06-25 21:01:58

Void

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/nitwit

I am supposed to make a comment.  NitWit. smile

Done

Done.

Board footer