New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#326 2018-06-11 04:13:31

Tmcom

Re: The Real Mars

Ok, took another look at the panorama in post #307, since l spotted a statue of a humanoid type person holding a sign, (near the road, image) but this one is a lot more obvious.

rm5BhwA.jpg

First l spotted this tunnel type thing on stilts, and further along, as well as likely towns, etc, (you can check that out yourself, light coffee colored).

Then l spotted this cool structure.

A giant silver structure resembling an alligators mouth, (the teeth are pretty obvious).

Possibly a lookout tower, but no way that this is natural.

This is highly reflective and is reflecting back the landscape, and possibly the rover, although it is probably too far away, and the landscape is around this object so it is not the rovers reflection, fooling us.

This is a legitimate artificial structure that shouldn't be there, or if this is half a billion years old would not be standing.

An advanced race on Mars is highly likely. As is water and alligators, lol.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2018-06-11 04:16:21)

#327 2018-06-11 23:30:36

M-Albion-3D
Website

Tmcom wrote:

Ok,

cool

You saw that huh....wait to you see the images of lions and tigers and bears.....

#328 2018-06-12 04:09:49

Tmcom

M-Albion-3D wrote:
Tmcom wrote:

Ok,

cool

You saw that huh....wait to you see the images of lions and tigers and bears.....

Spotted a Gorilla statue years ago, holding up a sign, (video first post) so obviously some lifeforms went on the same track we did, or they or some other advanced race, did a bit of a space/noahs ark and grabbed some of ours, or maybe we grabbed some of theirs?

smile

Last edited by Tmcom (2018-06-12 04:11:13)

#329 2018-06-14 23:43:18

M-Albion-3D
Website

The color image acquired by the MRO of a swath over the Melas plains just south of Hebes Chasma seems to show considerable green blotches even at close magnification.

In the rectangle, the section is color corrected.

aIuoiE.png

Those valleys are covered in a green substance.

LI0I7Z.png

Last edited by M-Albion-3D (2018-06-15 00:03:14)

#330 2018-06-15 04:51:04

Tmcom

6Vuu65P.jpg

More good examples of water flows, or damp, wet fine sand.

n49BXza.jpg

And more good examples of a Martian sunset, (blue sky, Yellow sun) and all of the rocks in this image show similar sunsets.

1tObLAA.jpg

I also noticed something in one of the sunset images, and yep, more tree's, (the green in the color picker is a slam dunk).

And the more you get to the surface the deader the bush or tree.

0574ML0023290060205030E01_D
0574ML0023290040205028E01_D

Cool.   smile

#331 2018-06-15 06:23:46

Tmcom

M-Albion-3D wrote:

The color image acquired by the MRO of a swath over the Melas plains just south of Hebes Chasma seems to show considerable green blotches even at close magnification.

In the rectangle, the section is color corrected.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1024 … aIuoiE.png

Those valleys are covered in a green substance.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1024 … LI0I7Z.png

Yep, not bad, l ran the color picker past the last image, and green to lime green showed up, so there is certainly something in that region.

As for my last post, this is probably what Mars has in its hotter regions, or where the rover is...

eOHH4ms.jpg

This is the Joshia tree in southern California at sunset.

If Mars shares similar life forms to us,  then it should be the same for plants.

When people that are currently putting their heads in the sand, (for want of a better description) hear about all of this, after convincing themselves that Mars is dead,...oh, it should be interesting.

cool

#332 2018-06-15 17:36:58

SpaceNut
Administrator

Love the Joshua tree image and these should be plants under a dome on mars as they would be able to survive even before terraforming to our greener wetter tastes for some but dry is fine for me.

The first image in post 330 looks like the wet area was proceeded by a gas bubble burst to be able to force a slide to occur.

#333 2018-06-15 22:09:42

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

Love the Joshua tree image and these should be plants under a dome on mars as they would be able to survive even before terraforming to our greener wetter tastes for some but dry is fine for me.

The first image in post 330 looks like the wet area was proceeded by a gas bubble burst to be able to force a slide to occur.

Two/thirds of Mars is already green, so l don't think that we need to fuss with Terraforming, fitting in with the locals and them and us for that matter accepting the inhabits as tourists, that may take a while.

After all we have been brainwashed with Hollywood, and gov, negative properganda YT videos, etc that Grays mean evil, so if we accept our first 100 tourists, after full disclosure has taken place, what will be the reaction when we see a alien family looking in some shop windows?

I expect that stark terror from the ones that have agressively adopted the view that Mars is dead, may crap on about subtle invasion, or disease, wiping us out, eventhough they have had probably 10,000 years to knock us off and take over.

Fierce opposition will give way to acceptance.

And fools that refuse to accept the trail of evidence, will realize that,....well.

smile

#334 2018-06-16 02:58:49

Tmcom

MwuQ2f5.jpg

The things sticking out of the rock are plants, (the shadow, although l am not sure about the long shadow).

Also not sure about the thing that looks like a walking bridge...

0574MR0023230050304105E01_D

cool

#335 2018-06-17 09:44:37

Tmcom

https://www.exopolitics.org/whistleblow … ate-bases/

Not sure that l entirely agree with all of this, as l doubt that some of the locals are a pushover, and the two examples they showed of small animals are, (well the one on the left, that is supposed to be a lizard, is a house that is shaped like one, and the one on the right, (the image they showed up the top) is the Rovers reflection).

But take note of the image of the forest, and NASA's Malvern spacecraft showing large volumes of oxygen being mainly seeping into space, in the, (no suprize) the same area as the great lake systems and dense vegetation l showed recently.

He also makes references to a thin atmosphere, (which is still breathable) and the air pressure being much lower than NASA keeps bleating about.

There is also a video online supposedly showing the Nazis landing there in 1945, but crashing, which l don't buy, as it shows a blue sky which is accurate but a deep red surface, not the gray ones l have shown.

But l have found or seen plenty of rats, and other small animals some which moved around the rover.

They also mentioned the sunsets, and that the sky may turn purple for a short time, (so NASA takes a shot during the 15 minute window and passes that off as every sunset til dark) but also mentions a blue sky turning to pink and yellow sun, or what l keep seeing.

smile

Last edited by Tmcom (2018-06-17 09:50:18)

#336 2018-06-18 04:02:57

Tmcom

Ok, first off this silver thing, and the best last.

lgEtuvD.jpg

4bxJLTy.jpg

Then next is the thing on the left and the l believe a house or group of flats on the right, (NASA blurred some of it).

g37gFgG.jpg

NASA blurred this as well, but the square pattern is still visible, (or windows).

qUYUs3N.jpg

Then we have some dust devils, (l color checked these and no green). Unpdate these are not dust devils but impressions in the rock, (further images of the same rock showed this).

tSSrfgo.jpg

Then we have a town, city or factory in the distance, then a river with structures around it, and then this.

I thought that it was another arch but it is actually another alligator depiction.

1a0X3ux.jpg

Then the best one.

Two slit tinted windows and some huge silver pipe on the left, then on the right.

I thought that this may be a local taking a closer look, but it is a Gray Totem Pole of some sort, maybe a letterbox, but either way definitely not natural.

Curiosity drives past a martian letterbox, and we only get a reflection of most of it, but this obviously would shock the world or expecially the dummies that want to dismiss all of this as anything else, but what it is.

And last this giant building that is depicting an alligator, (you can see the alligators open mouth sculptures shadow).

That explains all of the giant alligator sculptures l have seen in the general area.

0579MR0024050010400002E01_D
0575ML0023660000205034E01_D
0579MR0024050000400001E01_D
0574MR0023240060304117E01_D
0574MR0023240100304121E02_D
0574MR0023240050304116E01_D

cool

PS Yes, talk about closed minded, l had a troll make a comment, (other forum) that my mars video, didn't have a shred of evidence. Sure some of it is doubtful, but not all, and this person wanted me to show something more tangible, l have tried that in the past, and the better the evidence the dumber the reply.

More likely he wanted to pick a fight, since he heard of NASA's last press release.

But he is on my ignore list, so instead of having to endure his condescending remarks, and ignore him, l only know that he posted.

A troll that never gets banned or his posts deleted, is a loose cannon that will damage any forum that makes that allowance.

But anyway sorry for the rant, just a bit fed up, but l am glad that l pressed the button and don't have to deal with that anymore.

Last edited by Tmcom (2018-06-23 04:25:07)

#337 2018-06-18 04:30:36

kbd512
Administrator

Are parts of the images less blurry than others when they're enhanced?

If so, then that's a red flag that the images were altered.

If not, then maybe we're just seeing blurry images or atmospheric effects and our brains construct the rest.

My younger brother did his doctoral work in digital media processing and preservation mechanisms to prevent loss of fidelity during transmission and storage.  I think I'd like to ask some pointed questions of him.  He might know, or might not.  I'll have to ask.

I did find the following of some interest: Color Calibration of the Martian Images by Ron L. Levin, Lockheed Martin IS&S

#338 2018-06-18 07:31:33

Tmcom

kbd512 wrote:

Are parts of the images less blurry than others when they're enhanced?

If so, then that's a red flag that the images were altered.

If not, then maybe we're just seeing blurry images or atmospheric effects and our brains construct the rest.

My younger brother did his doctoral work in digital media processing and preservation mechanisms to prevent loss of fidelity during transmission and storage.  I think I'd like to ask some pointed questions of him.  He might know, or might not.  I'll have to ask.

I did find the following of some interest: Color Calibration of the Martian Images by Ron L. Levin, Lockheed Martin IS&S

Yes, some parts were more blurred than others, and as l have shown in the previous images, (the martian house being a classic) JPL clearly blurred and even replicated part of the image, in order so some uncertainly would be there.

I also found that Google Earth/Mars images of plant life have a filter over them so a color picker would not show green, eventhough that is obviously the case.

After removing this near invisible filter the green colors clearly showed up, as they do on Hubble images, etc, (Hubble does not have this filter).

And the square pattern image is clearly blurred or a serious, very localised dustorm was raging, (which is unlikely).

No, Kb, l know that this is hard to digest, but the writing is there, NASA shows a dead planet, a kid with a telescope and Hubble and some other ground based ones, show an Earthlike world.

Some blurry images of peoples faces, may be an anomoly, and other stuff, that l don't bother posting here, as it is just too far away or blurry to be sure, and some of the things may turn out to be a reflection of the rover, but some are not.

Unless the rover has a martian totem pole on it somewhere, with a black and white pattern on the pole bit, that is probably the first decent evidence of a race being there now, (finally NASA left something alone).

I didn't buy the PDF, just another NASA copout, as l said before the Russians send a probe to Venus, with open oven temp, and tin can crushing pressures, and for 40 minutes it sent us true color images of the surface.

If NASA is clearly lying about Mars not having an atmosphere then.....

smile PS, and the giant alligator building has its left foot reaching out and its right on the ground.

Last edited by Tmcom (2018-06-18 20:42:32)

#339 2018-06-20 03:53:52

Tmcom

A few interesting things here, or quite a few things that are probably buildings, this stacked, silver pyramid is the most obvious.

RJFwL0P.jpg

And this green thing by itself, has to be a tendered tree?

p1zFuNY.jpg

And l revisited the alien totem pole, which is a grays face and black hair on the back. Cleaning up the image, makes it pretty obvious that Mars is inhabited.

0580ML0024070080300019E01_D
cool

#340 2018-06-20 05:23:10

kbd512
Administrator

Why would JPL goof off with digging in the dirt if there's so much there that's plainly visible?

They say they're looking for alien life.  I would think anything green would be well worth the time to check out.

Regarding localized blurring, any chance that that's methane or frozen CO2 outgassing mixed with dust?

The planet is covered in the stuff.

It's odd.  That's for sure.

#341 2018-06-20 06:45:57

Tmcom

kbd512 wrote:

Why would JPL goof off with digging in the dirt if there's so much there that's plainly visible?

They say they're looking for alien life.  I would think anything green would be well worth the time to check out.

Regarding localized blurring, any chance that that's methane or frozen CO2 outgassing mixed with dust?

The planet is covered in the stuff.

It's odd.  That's for sure.

I would say that the totem pole is a slam dunk, and it could be a dust storm or landslide taking place for the squares on the bottom of the hill one, but l have my doubts.

And the green, sure we could get HD images of Licken tomorrow on tv, and in all of the papers, but it opens the door to the rest, and that may shock, scare and even cause some panic, or mass California type roits globally, (a scary thought).

It also opens up free energy, (something we have buried since world war 2, at least, probably since 1900) and the 100 trillion in oil profits goes with it.

At the moment it is trickle disclosure, (annoying l know) so mars has water, (a salty trickle, instead of the rivers the rover saw) and it may have microbes, (ignore Vikings findings, and the Licken and forests, etc) so the ones in complete denial won't go on a bender an knock over a liquor store for laughs.

And also dragging this out til oil reserves become more expensive to extract.

We will probably get trickle until the year 2033, then it will be a tidal wave.

cool

#342 2018-06-20 21:37:12

SpaceNut
Administrator

Well it seems that we have found sponge-like fossil creature from half a billion years so this does make it more plausible that what we were seeing are the pertified version possibly on mars as well.

#343 2018-06-22 03:56:58

Tmcom

SpaceNut wrote:

Well it seems that we have found sponge-like fossil creature from half a billion years so this does make it more plausible that what we were seeing are the pertified version possibly on mars as well.

Yes, that is the thing that l find ironic, if Mars had oceans, and plant, animal life half a billion years ago, then....

I just think that some can't handle the truth.

bVH60ae.jpg
0580MR0024070210400016E01_D

I honestly don't know what this is? The top one may be another totem pole, but of a simple, smiling gray child.

The lower one appears to be intricate scaffolding supporting some large white thing on a rock.

And the dark structure on the left of this, no idea, but the rover has nothing like this, so, artificial whatever it is.

cool

#344 2018-06-22 16:45:40

M-Albion-3D
Website

Can chlorophyll be observed from 170 miles up?

The color green seen in many of your posts looks to indicate possible photosynthesis. It's frustrating however, to see why almost all of the lander images are so heavily blotched with jpeg compression's. IMO, this is totally unacceptable from NASA considering there are super clear uncompressed shots of ground level acquisitions available.

I bumped into a few ESA images of Echus Chasma recently which is located in an interesting orientation on the Martian surface relative to the ominous Hebes Chasma where again, IMO has many examples of intelligent life exist. (more on that to come).

Oblique perspective of Echus Chasma.

4OInq7.jpg

Although the ESA images leave much to be desired in terms of resolution, seen here is what looks to be considerable vegetation.

Looking at the MRO images is more rewarding especially in the color swaths for the color green. In the images below taken on the 28th April 2009, these enchanting images, when color corrected, show remarkable detail of what possibly may reveal actual plant growth of some kind. Certainly, there are liquid "run off's" stemming from the strata there.

https://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/ESP_012915_1800

VV3YsV.png

aTpPKA.png

#345 2018-06-22 18:45:25

SpaceNut
Administrator

I guess we know which space agency is not afraid of true color images....
Echus Chasma is beautiful...

#346 2018-06-22 22:20:14

Tmcom

M-Albion-3D wrote:

Can chlorophyll be observed from 170 miles up?

The color green seen in many of your posts looks to indicate possible photosynthesis. It's frustrating however, to see why almost all of the lander images are so heavily blotched with jpeg compression's. IMO, this is totally unacceptable from NASA considering there are super clear uncompressed shots of ground level acquisitions available.

I bumped into a few ESA images of Echus Chasma recently which is located in an interesting orientation on the Martian surface relative to the ominous Hebes Chasma where again, IMO has many examples of intelligent life exist. (more on that to come).

Oblique perspective of Echus Chasma.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x … 4OInq7.jpg

Although the ESA images leave much to be desired in terms of resolution, seen here is what looks to be considerable vegetation.

Looking at the MRO images is more rewarding especially in the color swaths for the color green. In the images below taken on the 28th April 2009, these enchanting images, when color corrected, show remarkable detail of what possibly may reveal actual plant growth of some kind. Certainly, there are liquid "run off's" stemming from the strata there.

https://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/ESP_012915_1800

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x … VV3YsV.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x … aTpPKA.png

Yes, nice images, the last ones look like moss, (l know it could be the rocks, but still).

smile

#347 2018-06-23 04:18:24

Tmcom

b9RuTvh.jpg

Another Martian sunset.

wkxGRMy.jpg

And some more good examples or likely wet sand.

0580MR0024070270400022E01_D
0580MR0024070280400023E01_D

cool

#348 2018-06-24 11:10:29

Tmcom

Phew, talk about your brainwashed masses.

I just posted this video. (elsewhere).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXLk879Glbk

He said, and l quote, "methane in the atmosphere has the potential of it being biologically created".

This is self evident, but geesh, a skeptics level of insanity just cannot see it?

I have always know that some are closed minded, but this is psychotic behavior?

A guy at JPL and NASA, about as official as you can get says this, you would expect a skeptic to just accept this, (since he has accepted all of the lies over the years) but no, he and others won't even accept evidence from the hand that has fed them for so many years!!!!

NASA has done such a great job of brainwashing them for so long it is a lifelong habit or way of life, and anything that threatens that, even from the source is ignored.

I always assumed that a NASA official saying something like this would turn anyone around, but not anymore, psychoses is apparently infinite.

NASA has done too good a job, over the years, in suppressing what we discuss here, so much so, that trickle disclosure won't work anymore. The more NASA discloses in their press releases the more these idiots will dig in.

I am quite convinced now, that full disclosure will, (regardless of preparation) make some clinically insane, (hopefully not permanently) but time will tell.

Some will dismiss and ignore until it is impossible to dismiss, and in that time, it is best to keep as far away from them as is possible.

hmm

#349 2018-06-24 16:15:20

louis

I tend to the view that methane on Mars is being generated by biological processes. But I would just like to say it's pretty pathetic that the scientific community use the word "organic" to cover both inanimate carbon-based chemicals and biologically-produced carbon-based chemicals. Why not just call them carbon-heavy molecules or something like that, to avoid the incorrect inferences and reserve "organic" for chemicals that are produced by organisms?

Tmcom wrote:

Phew, talk about your brainwashed masses.

I just posted this video. (elsewhere).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXLk879Glbk

He said, and l quote, "methane in the atmosphere has the potential of it being biologically created".

This is self evident, but geesh, a skeptics level of insanity just cannot see it?

I have always know that some are closed minded, but this is psychotic behavior?

A guy at JPL and NASA, about as official as you can get says this, you would expect a skeptic to just accept this, (since he has accepted all of the lies over the years) but no, he and others won't even accept evidence from the hand that has fed them for so many years!!!!

NASA has done such a great job of brainwashing them for so long it is a lifelong habit or way of life, and anything that threatens that, even from the source is ignored.

I always assumed that a NASA official saying something like this would turn anyone around, but not anymore, psychoses is apparently infinite.

NASA has done too good a job, over the years, in suppressing what we discuss here, so much so, that trickle disclosure won't work anymore. The more NASA discloses in their press releases the more these idiots will dig in.

I am quite convinced now, that full disclosure will, (regardless of preparation) make some clinically insane, (hopefully not permanently) but time will tell.

Some will dismiss and ignore until it is impossible to dismiss, and in that time, it is best to keep as far away from them as is possible.

hmm

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#350 2018-06-24 20:18:42

SpaceNut
Administrator

Well was traveling through the mountains of NH and wondered as I viewed the tops barren with rock faces that had green growth in spurious locations down these sharp faces.
Bare Rock Succession

This generally begins with the establishment of lichens, algae or similar organisms soil builds up, small plants are able to take root.

500_F_14176854_aiZdAhuClRGeTfRqdjEIVml32VErlUgC.jpg

stock-photo-mountain-plants-kepler-track-new-zealand-92889217.jpg

I was also thinking about the granite which was shown in another post and Plant Life on Granite Outcrops

yellow%20daisies%20on%20stone%20mountain_001.jpg?itok=kwPEOa6S

m-7780.jpg?itok=t3TcSnsm

Board footer