New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1051 2018-03-10 18:25:13

GW Johnson
Website

Re: Politics

See "Forget the Wall" on "exrocketman". 

GW

GW Johnson
McGregor,  Texas

"There is nothing as expensive as a dead crew,  especially one dead from a bad management decision"

#1052 2018-03-11 12:52:16

RobertDyck
Website

In thread "Global Warming Is A Hoax!" we have a raging discussion about moderation. The issue apparently is an accusation that President Donald Trump is a white supremacist. I didn't see the post that was removed, so cannot comment directly. And I'm being careful to post this here, the one thread that's supposed to be the "dump" where all political discussion is goes.

I have seen main stream media accuse Donald Trump of being a white supremacist. So this isn't new, it isn't originally from members of this forum. There are detailed reasons for this accusation, which I won't go into. But the one I wist to voice objection to may be the reason that has appeared here. The protest that turned violent at Charlottesville. That rally was a protest against removal of Confederate statues. This is a deep issue. I lived in a suburb of Richmond Virginia for 6 months in 1996. I spoke with one couple who gave me a bit of a history lesson. They pointed out the Civil War was not about slavery. In fact President Lincoln has signed a law allowing slavery to continue. That's what they said, if you read detailed history, he did sign such a law, but the exact law stated slavery could continue in the South, but in the north where they wanted to get rid of slavery it was outlawed, and furthermore slavery was outlawed in all territories and any new states. Remember this is before most of the states of the American west existed, they were still just territories at that time. I also noticed racial tolerance in Chesterfield County and the town of Chester, the suburb where I lived, as well as the part of Colonial Heights where I worked. However, a fellow employee from New Jersey commented on a mixed race couple he saw walking down the street, actually asked "Do they do that here?" When I went to the corporate head office in Elizabeth New Jersey, I noticed as much racism as the employee from there. When I asked the local couple in Richmond about this, they said people in the South have accepted the end of segregation since the Civil War, while people in the north have not. Today there is far more racism in the North than the South. I raise this because the current claim that Confederate statues are symbols of white supremacy is wrong.

This couple I spoke with said people in the South have felt occupied and repressed in their own country. Since the United States was founded until President Lincoln, Congress was dominated and controlled by the South. There were Northern presidents before Lincoln, but during his administration the North gained control of Congress for the first time. The first thing they did was pass new taxes that only affected commodities produced exclusively in the South. With a Northern President and Congress controlled by the North, they had political domination. They tried to establish economic domination as well. To ensure the South could never again win control. The South hated this, they saw themselves as the real federal government of the US, railed against this. Since they couldn't stop it, they tried to succeed from the Union. They did initiate an action with the Supreme Court to succeed peacefully. However, there was a dispute over military bases located in the South. Long story short, that's what started the Civil War. Bottom line is the Civil War never was about slavery, even during the war no one believed it was about slavery. The war was really about power and money. All wars are about power and money, why would you be surprised by this?

But there are certain individuals today who are actively trying to extinguish the culture of the American Deep South. Here in Canada we are recovering from a past action by our federal government to forcibly assimilate aboriginal people (aka aka Indians) into white culture. Some people prefer the word "indigenous"; whatever. They tried to wipe out native aboriginal/indigenous language and culture. The current word for this is "cultural genocide", and those that use the word liken it to actual genocide where people of an entire culture were mass murdered. I raise this because what is happening in the United States right now is "cultural genocide", an attempt to wipe out the culture of the Deep South. This has to stop. If it doesn't stop, it will get violent. Charlottesville will just be the beginning.

I'm not taking sides, I'm arguing for tolerance, acceptance, and understanding. The people of the Deep South today (including 1996 when I was there) have more racial tolerance than people of the American North. This isn't about "white supremacy". This is about American culture, the culture of a major segment of American society and American history. If you want to show tolerance for other races and other cultures, you can start by showing tolerance for American culture, by showing acceptance and tolerance for the Deep South.

Several mainstream media personalities have claimed this protest at Charlottesville was organized by white supremacists, and criticize Donald Trump's assertion that there were "good people" there. That protest was not organized by white supremacists, it was organized by individuals trying to defend a symbol of the Deep South. It was co-opted by some white supremacists. To make matters worse, a group that calls itself "Antifa" was there. This group claims to oppose white supremacists, and have vowed to use violence. They showed with intention to start a fight, they intended to start violence at that rally. To make matters worse, there are claims that a group of rich individuals who want to wipe-out culture of the Deep South, actually paid the white supremacists to be there. Just to discredit the rally. And that same group of rich individuals also paid Antifa to be there. So they paid both sides of the fight, just to deliberately start a fight. They did this on purpose to create justification to destroy further monuments of the Deep South, to continue cultural genocide. The main stream media have claimed "how can good people march with white supremacists". But the reality is this was never a protest of white supremacists, it was a protest in defence of American culture. It was co-opted by white supremacists. So yes, there were good people at that rally. I may disagree with many things Donald Trump said, but Donald Trump was right. It's distressing to realize that Donald Trump was the only one to get it right.

I'm Canadian. I have lived in the US as an immigrant, both times with a temporary work visa. Both times I was legal, and both times I left when my work visa expired. I was a good boy. But I have met some customers of my business here in Canada who are strong supporters of Donald Trump. So for business reasons I have had to be neutral. My attitude is I never had a vote, so I have to accept the President that American voters chose. I would like to help him actually achieve many of the good things he promised. This is the forum of the Mars Society, so I would like to emphasize that Donald Trump asked NASA to have a human mission orbit the Moon in 2019, and land on Mars in 2024. If I ever have the chance, I would like to help him achieve that.

#1053 2018-03-11 13:31:16

Terraformer
Website

Well, the row (?) isn't about President Trump being a white supremacist, but about what is considered acceptable discourse on this forum. I'm asking whether claiming there is a plot to rig society in favour of whites is acceptable (which is apparently acceptable in the general discourse), whilst claiming other groups, such as Jews, are doing so is not.

Oddly enough, Jews seem to be disproportionately represented among the media establishment, and so do gay people. Yet it's considered okay on the mainstream right to talk about the gay lobby, but alleging there is a Jewish lobby is censured. I don't get it myself. *Of course* people are going to advocate in favour of their own interests, but I think people see conspiracies where there aren't any.

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

#1054 2018-03-11 19:42:19

SpaceNut
Administrator

American car going to China pays 25% import duty, but a Chinese car coming to the US only pays 2.5%, a tenfold difference, Tesla CEO Elon Musk sent out a series of provocative tweets about China's trade policies – and immediately got a response from President Trump as he rolled out new tariffs.

Elon posted that

no 'US auto company is allowed to own even 50% of their own factory in China, but there are five 100% China-owned EV auto companies in the US.' China government forces U.S. firms to partner with local manufacturers there.
'We’re going to be doing a reciprocal tax at some point ... It’s a mirror tax,' said Trump, explaining that the tax would try to replicate the taxes other nations put on U.S. products.

So what is the federal and state taxation on these companies that are in america? Is that why the import tax was so low?

#1055 2018-03-12 00:36:35

kbd512
Administrator

SpaceNut,

Inadvisable trade deals that put the US at a competitive disadvantage have no winners over here in the US, either.  NAFTA and TPP are both examples of trade deals that are intended to suck wealth out of the US and redistribute it to the rest of the world.  The taxation deals are intended to provide advantages to mega corporations that have overseas operations where they can use their overseas assets and operations as tax shelters to avoid paying taxes.  President Trump spoke of this in the past, but everyone in your camp was too busy criticizing him to listen when he said that corporations need to pay their "fair share" of taxes, which would be the taxes they'd have to pay by law if they hadn't lobbied to get a tax loophole carved out for them.

I really wish the general public understood how large corporations operate.  I don't have time to explain all the taxation idiosyncrasies, but it's byzantine and does not benefit all corporations equally.  Do some reading.

#1056 2018-03-12 19:36:41

SpaceNut
Administrator

Taxation without representation is one of the core reasons that the US was formed....
Corporate taxation was reduced in this latest tax cuts followed by raising of tarriffs which means that the companies are still passing the buck to the consumers and not paying.

The US posts biggest budget deficit since 2012 as tax income falls which further shows that we can not afford doing business this way as changed either.

The data underscore concerns by some economists that Republican tax cuts enacted this year could increase the U.S. government debt load, which has surpassed $20 trillion. A combination of higher income tax refunds and a drop in the withholding of individual income and payroll taxes led to the reduction in receipts, according to an analysis by the Congressional Budget Office released last week.

This Trump fan would like to 'buy American.' So why doesn't he?

“It’s really confusing, tough to understand,” said Scheurich, president of CNC Machine Products, a manufacturer of bearing components.

For Scheurich, the perplexing thing about Trump’s tariffs on imported steel is that, in the name of helping U.S. steelmakers, the president may be dooming some other American companies such as his. Though the president insists tariffs will force companies such as his to “buy American,” Scheurich confronts a more complex globalized reality.

“What people don’t understand about the steels I use is it doesn’t have anything to do with price. I’ve tried to find domestic sources,” he said. “ . . . I’m not importing it because of price. I’m importing it because of quality and [because] I can get it.”

Scheurich said he has to buy from foreign companies because decades of consolidation in the domestic steel industry have left few U.S. mills producing the high-quality steel he requires. The limited amount of American steel he can obtain too often has obvious flaws, he said.

The president’s 25 percent import tax will effectively cut Scheurich off from his steel suppliers and starve his business. CNC’s customers will buy their parts from manufacturers outside the United States rather than absorb his higher costs, he said.

Throw that corporate business book away as it does not work that way anymore.

#1057 2018-03-13 17:30:30

SpaceNut
Administrator

Tijuana residents laugh at border wall prototypes, call Trump 'loco' a waste of money and laughed at the idea the monolithic slabs will stop desperate immigrants.

slide show

30-foot (9 meter)-high concrete and steel models.
The commentators speak of the wall as a joke easily defeated not worth the money being spent .....

150304-zombie-invasion-arp-1200p_551431d5312a7a6706ea775048e26e89.nbcnews-fp-840-360.jpg

The only way to fend off a zombie attack....

#1058 2018-03-14 05:03:16

Terraformer
Website

Then I guess we'll have to make sure the wall has a sharp top. Or is spiky, like those anti-vandal spikes you can get.

Sure, they could put up a ladder on the Mexican side, but are  they planning to jump off a 30 foot wall to land in America?

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

#1059 2018-03-14 17:38:59

SpaceNut
Administrator

Republicans’ touted the school safety grants and background check reporting measures as a sign of their party’s interest in stopping gun violence on the same day that students from across the country organized a walk-out to call attention to the topic.

Local students gathered on the West Front of the Capitol with Democratic lawmakers to demand Congress do more to prevent gun violence, like passing a more comprehensive background checks measure that would ensure people purchasing firearms online or at gun shows are subject to the same review as those purchasing in stores.

#1060 2018-03-15 10:15:15

Terraformer
Website

SpaceNut wrote:

Larry Kudlow on Wednesday accepted an offer from President Trump to head the White House’s National Economic Council, Lawrence Alan "Larry" Kudlow is an American conservative commentator, economic analyst, television personality, and newspaper columnist.
Not credible for the position.....

If he isn't credible, then who is? You'd hope an economist would be suitable, but according to you, they aren't.

#1061 2018-03-18 13:44:58

SpaceNut
Administrator

kbd512 wrote:

If you wanna call boys girls and girls boys in California, be my guest.  Stop trying to pedal that nonsense here in Texas.  I could care less what anyone else chooses to do in the free time, but I don't need to indulge them in their fantasies.  In short, keep that liberal nonsense on the east and west coast where it belongs and there won't be any more Trumps.

Thats not what it is but it is how peoples brain and being can be wired.
'Dear Mommy, I am so sorry to do this but I have killed myself.' A transitioning teen's tale

#1062 2018-03-18 14:21:48

Void

Hermaphrodites are relatively rare.  Nature sees to that.

In my opinion it is obvious that nature more favors two genders defined in a manner that can procreate.

Perhaps not so with worms, but go to any "Higher" life form, then most of the time gender distinction exists, and typically with the apparent intention of efficient procreation.

I would not do anything to make the life of a human hermaphrodite miserable, unless there was a necessary reason, for the sake of the whole society.  I think they can be accommodated, their are so few of them.

As for "Tom Boys".  These are girls who are exposed to male hormones during pregnancy.  They more like to play with boy toys, more so than "Girly Girls".  I would have no problem letting them having a different pathway, perhaps a somewhat more boy like pathway.  Maybe more technological in a boy way.  But some of them are still capable of being mothers and wives, so let that be.

So, perhaps that is the extent of the "Nature".  Maybe there is more, but we might learn or comment on that later.

Nurture, proper and vs a subtle genocide.

I have taken a great deal of trouble to investigate these things.

The fall of civilizations appears to have a typical pattern.

I do not want to draw "Spengler" into my thoughts, and he is in no way implicated in what else I might propose beyond him.

But he makes a case for the typical process of the disowning a "God" (That is a power higher than yourself), and the attitudes of society toward procreation.

The Roman and Greek cultures fell to this apparently, and it may be that some of our old world partners will as well.

You know I am not going to give the consideration.  Spacenut is a rude person.  Jerk!

Last edited by Void (2018-03-18 14:38:52)

Done.

#1063 2018-03-18 14:37:10

Void

Hey, thanks for the consideration Spacenut.  Not!

Last edited by Void (2018-03-18 14:37:38)

Done.

#1064 2018-03-18 15:18:28

IanM
Banned

With respect to transgendered people one must take into account the difference between sex (i.e., the biological part of maleness/femaleness) and gender (i.e., the psychological part of masculinity/femininity). For most people these things correlate (these people are known as "cisgendered"), but for some people they don't, and a biological man may genuinely feel like he's a woman, and vice versa. This feeling is known as "gender dysphoria". Note that this is psychological rather than sociological; being a man and enjoying something that society happens to consider feminine (such as wearing dresses, for example) does not make him experience gender dysphoria or be transgendered (in the dress example, it makes him a transvestite), only genuinely feeling like one is a member of the opposite sex counts as gender dysphoria. Contrary to popular belief, being transgender is NOT in of itself a mental disorder. Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder, and transitioning (either socially or physically via hormone therapy) is the treatment.

This is to the best of my knowledge, and if I'm wrong about anything please let me know.

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot live in a cradle forever. -Paraphrased from Tsiolkovsky

#1065 2018-03-18 15:26:04

SpaceNut
Administrator

Fyi screens are not refreshed while writing posts, only after posting that said just read you post.
Also I have a niece that was gender reassigned and know of others which have also done the same.  So explain why, we can have chromosones that are xyy or xxy when all we should have are xy yx xx and yy for a pairing possible combinations thou natural selection?

#1066 2018-03-18 15:38:08

Void

OK, consideration for you.  Yes, if the nature messes up, then we have to give consideration to the inherited from the universe situation for those individuals.  No need to be cruel.  More that we should be concerned and considerate for them.

But we are under assult from various concerns on the notion of nurture.  You did me a favor by interrupting.  I thank you.  What I was about to say would have been very dangerous.

So thank you.  Good deed even if unintentional.  Mums the word.

Done.

#1067 2018-03-18 15:51:09

IanM
Banned

SpaceNut wrote:

So explain why, we can have chromosones that are xyy or xxy when all we should have are xy yx xx and yy for a pairing possible combinations thou natural selection?

Everyone has at least one X chromosome since the X chromosome codes for non-sexual stuff unlike the Y chromosome which does nothing but code for maleness. So YY is non-viable, leaving XX (women) and XY/YX (men) as the viable normal combinations. The others are chromosomal flaws much like Trisomy 21/Down Syndrome is, which depending on the syndrome either happen de novo in the child or are produced by a flaw in meiosis of one of the parents.

In any case none of them are directly related to gender identity and dysphoria, which depends on a whole variety of factors which may or may not entirely relate to biological sex.

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot live in a cradle forever. -Paraphrased from Tsiolkovsky

#1068 2018-03-18 16:37:40

RobertDyck
Website

Oh, gender stuff again. I was a pre-schooler in the 1960s. At that time, homosexuality was considered a mental illness. In fact, homosexual acts were criminal until 1969. I believed those people should be treated as people, left alone. But the prevalence in society today is creepy. Yea, the political party I belong to defends the cause of LGBT, and I'm glad they do, but there's too much in the media. A number of years ago the mayor invited businesses in the core area to attend a meet-and-greet at city hall. My boss said I was the one interested in politics, so I should go. I was excited, was our company's representative. I spoke with the mayor, and he gave me his card with his personal phone number, said I should call him some time. I thought this was way cool! I get to speak with the mayor! Then I realized he's gay, and just gave me his personal number and invited me to dinner. Eww! Years later a politician asked me to attend an event at a bar. It was to celebrate some cultural event, and a fundraiser. I went, but didn't spend anything. When watching my friend perform on stage, a couple of young women stepped up behind me. One young lady made a point of talking about how she had turned one of her girlfriends bisexual. This was said right behind me, so close it appeared targeted at me. The guy I went with turned to me, hinted that the woman was trying to hit on me. But eww! If a woman is sexually interested in other women, then I don't have what she's looking for. I don't care if she's bisexual, if she's at all active or even interested in other women, then that disqualifies her, I'm not interested!

What's this about chromosomes? Do you really think sexual confusion is due to genes? I believe my mother's theory. She believes homosexuality is a fundamental characteristic of our species. That the proportion of people who are homosexual increases when we have overcrowding. Physical overcrowding doesn't matter, the key characteristic is people believe there is overcrowding. This is a feature of our species to limit population growth. When there's the belief we have overcrowding, the proportion of homosexuals increases, and since same-sex couples cannot reproduce, that reducing population growth. Extending my mother's theory, this means a certain proportion will always be heterosexual; these people will reproduce and carry on the species. A certain proportion will always be homo. However, a certain proportion are confused, can go either way, their decision is strongly influenced by society, and their decision determines the net population growth rate.

This means you shouldn't stigmatize LGBT people, or the new term LGBTQ2. They have volunteered to take themselves out of the gene pool. Their genes will not continue to the next generation. On a planet with 7.6 billion people, those helping to limit population growth are helping us all. We have long since passed the point where we could feed ourselves with hunter-gatherer technology. And we're past the point where agriculture with horse-drawn plow or could feed the population. We require industrial agriculture, selectively bred crops at minimum if not genetically modified crops, chemical fertilizers, irrigation, etc. So those who choose not to breed, help us all.

#1069 2018-03-18 17:26:42

kbd512
Administrator

RobertDyck,

I'm talking about criminalizing not using the "correct gender pronoun" or "boys using the girl's bathroom" type nonsense.  They've actually attempted to do that in California.  As I've stated before, I really don't care what people choose to do with their free time.  If certain men want to dress and act like women or vice versa, I don't care.  My point is that we don't need to change the rest of society to accommodate people who want to pretend to be something they are not.

My wife has a friend who is a man who choose to dress and act like a woman.  He legally changed his name to a woman's name, so I call him by his legal name, but he is not a woman and never will be a woman.  He was born male and I will always refer to him as a "he", no matter what clothing he chooses to wear, nor whether or not he chooses to act like and appear to be a woman.

If these people "who choose not to breed" don't end up costing society millions of dollars per person for their "gender reassignment" or "hormone replacement therapy" to try to make them appear to be something they're not, then maybe they help the rest of us.  President Trump didn't want "transgendered" (men or women who want sex change operations to appear to be something they're not) people in the military because of the cost per body to the US military, thus the US tax payer.  We need not pay a dime of tax money to mutilate people to make them appear to be something they're not, even if they want to mutilate themselves for that purpose.

I liken this to paying for the welfare queens who get more money for themselves, at tax payer expense, when they pop out more kids.  It's stupid policy, it's very costly, and it needs to stop.

Edit:

This "transgendered" man I refer to, we'll just call him "Ashley" since that's what he chooses to call himself, also has psychological problems and problems maintaining a job because potential employers don't want to hire a man who uses the women's bathroom, which apparently opens them up to law suits from their other employees and from him.  He's very intelligent and educated, but his intelligence and education are apparently insufficient for him to overcome his personal problems.  He's expressed to us, without prompting or us even asking, that he's thought about killing himself and the daughter that he chose to have with the woman he was previously married to also has psychological problems because she doesn't understand why "Daddy" wants to be a woman.

If it's not perfectly clear, I don't really feel like the rest of American society needs to be forced to indulge these people in their delusions from their mental disorders or to pay for their other medical issues arising from giving estrogen to men or testosterone to women.

Like I said before, keep that liberal nonsense (our version of "liberalism", not the classical liberalism that you follow) on the coast where it belongs.

Last edited by kbd512 (2018-03-18 17:42:36)

#1070 2018-03-18 19:27:23

RobertDyck
Website

I have a similar example. When I was in my early 20s, one member of my club was quite active and a leader. About 6 or 7 years ago, I went with a friend to a camera store, the sales rep was this guy I knew from back then. The sales rep had long hair, rather effeminate, so I didn't say anything. Later at a bar, on a special night with a risque theme, I saw the same guy dressed in drag. Well, it was an unusual place. I went because women were there looking for guys, and women dressed in skimpy outfits. I just minded my own business. Later I learned he was going through sex change. When we were in our 20s, I never would have thought this guy was like that. And he was married to a woman. I was told his wife tried to accommodate him, she went to parties dressed as a man when he was dressed as a woman. However, when he was going through hormone therapy, his wife complained he behaved like a teenage girl. She couldn't stand that, divorced him. I'm surprised a woman would stay with a guy that long. If they had a heterosexual relationship, and he decided to become a woman, why would the woman stay with him at all? Whatever. Now "Russ" calls himself "Shandy". And Shandy joined my party, I have to work with, um, this person at political activities. There are a number of gay men in the Liberal party so I try to keep my personal views quiet. However, knowing someone who went through the change is creepy. Am I bad for saying that?

But the other point is this guy is not military, is gainfully employed. He paid for his own operation, his own hormone therapy. He had the operation so his physical parts are now female, so no one should complain about him her using the women's washroom. But I swear she still looks like a guy in a dress.

#1071 2018-03-18 19:59:01

IanM
Banned

I'm all for gender-neutral restrooms to avoid this whole hubbub. If I'm not mistaken the only functional difference is that the gents' has urinals. Most small restaurants already have only one restroom, shouldn't be that big a switch.

I'm going to be a pollwatcher on Tuesday for the Democratic primary of a local state representative campaign my good friend is a field director for (I don't live in the district). I'll be working from 5 in the morning to the early evening handing out palm cards and assessing the ballot boxes for fraud among other things.

#1072 2018-03-19 09:35:08

Void

I would like to conclude on this, not to mandate a method, but rather to express my views.  Not that anyone is required to obey them.

I am a member of two gyms.  One I prefer that has general male or female locker rooms.

One that has singular M/F toilet rooms or showers.

I love the gym that has the general male locker room.  I don't like the general male locker room.
I am very much at greater comfort if I go to the gym where I have a private room where weird interactions are much less possible.

While much of it is in my head, I don't particularly like it when men display themselves in the locker room or the sauna.  It annoys me.  I don't particularly like to be observed.  This is primarily because of the cultural legalization of homosexual behaviors.

I relate to Asian cultures.  I think they and the Scandinavians understand how to be proper when naked in public.  It annoys me when people behave badly in naked public.

And yes, it appears that the solution is to have singular bathrooms and shower rooms as SpaceNut has indicated.  But it will be at a money cost.

Since people from other cultures, including perhaps some of the coastal peoples of this continent (Not sure, it is a perception), are unable to behave in naked public, then social restrictions may need to be considered.

Free will has it's limits.

For instance, if the forest service wants to maintain firebreaks in the forest, (Which they should), but I say darn you! I will plant trees in the fire break if I want to!

Well, is that reasonable on my part?

OK, so, what if there are a finite numerical set of contractual experiences that the citizens of a society may engage in before a biological hazard endangers the society?

I will have to define that.

Contactual might mean opportunities for microbes to be passed between individuals of a society.  A society being of course composed of individuals.

Contacuality would be things recognized as so called "Sexual" and other things that are not currently recognized as so called "Sexual".

One thing that infuriates me is when stupid news people talk about "Sex" as if it is a gender.  No, sex is an action.  Gender is typically female or male.  Why should I respect such ignorant or malicious people?

I have witnessed the perversion of 1/2 of the American people by poor notions of practice.  And they grandstand as if they are the centrality of morality.  That also annoys me.

As a responsible individual citizen I understand that if I take irresponsible actions I may put my whole nation at risk.  While free will is a desire, responsibility is required for that which I care about to survive and to thrive.  Individually there are cases where I sacrifice my desires to promote the welfare of my society.  That is a form of less selfish free will.

I consider as more selfish, the people who want to promote the satiation of their own desires while putting the whole society at risk.

People who feel that it is OK to engage in Orgies and other biologically risk oriented behaviors do not impress me.  It is a very selfish and improper behavior in my opinion.

This can take the form of people who claim to be bisexual.  Well hurray for you. You eat up everyone else who exists, you take their free will, and take it for your self as free will.  You are a pig.

Sequential polygamy is an annoyance as well.

Polygamy in general is wrong.  It displaces talented genomic capability by aggressive and dominating genomic capability.  This is why our competition is so incapable of messing with us.  It is their "Carma" of sorts, for what their ancestors did.

When you allow demonic dominating males to sequentially mate with females you diminish the human gene pool.  Their talents are to dominate, not to have skills.  Why would you prefer evolutions solution when you are capable of intelligent modification of the process that our species has been enslaved by?

Not so bad.  Did not put myself much at risk.  Have not said all, not likely to.

Done Spacenut.

Last edited by Void (2018-03-19 10:19:44)

Done.

#1073 2018-03-19 13:13:55

Terraformer
Website

If you insist that people can't change sex, you end up with that nonsense where a transgender man has to compete in the girls wrestling, despite taking testosterone. But hey, muh chromosomes and all that. Someone who is far more male than female has X chromosomes, so we'll demand that they use the women's restroom. Seems legit.

#1074 2018-03-19 15:19:09

Void

Really Terraformer, if it had been anyone else except you I would not have bothered to come back.

Yes, I am old school.  Proud of it in fact.

I am going to give you something that I would not have given to anyone else on this site.

I am afraid that I believe that most of supposed "Western Europe" is very degenerate.  I am not happy to indicate that, but reality might be reality.  We might be required to take their car keys away.  Not a happy thought.

More responsible but less desirable to trust might be Russia and China.  They at least understand not being terminally stupid.

Please make good use of this or do not.  I had determined that I was done communicating to the individuals on this site, because it causes me so much emotional disturbance, annoyance, ect.

Tell me what you want or don't, but presume that your next communications or lack of communication will determine if I even will respond. 

I had destroyed my password in my own world, unfortunately my membership at newmars appears to be eternal.  I can always get a new one.  I was getting ready to fade into the sunset.  Any reason I should not?

Last edited by Void (2018-03-19 15:24:23)

Done.

#1075 2018-03-19 17:18:03

SpaceNut
Administrator

The cost of a restroom is small when compared to the possible law suits, and criminal actions or worse if there are deaths. Safety comes first not last behind everything else.

Board footer