New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2003-03-10 04:19:49

webavant
Banned

Re: Eugene Seminar and Museum Display display - Discussed on Coast to Coast AM radio sho

A caller on Coast to Coast AM tonight, March 10th, brought up the idea of contributing to a display in a museum for outreach in the Portland area...  If you are this guy, I think your name is Mark, please nospam@webavant.com. I'd like to contribute graphic design, video production, animation and/or manual labor as well. 

If anyone else out there is interested, please post anything topic related and be sure to let me know if I'm missing out on other related events. 

Also, there is an event in Eugene, Oregon at the Eugene Hilton Hotel on August 14-17, 2003.  Go to International Mars Society Conference 2003 on MarsSociety.org for information and registration.

Board footer