New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2014-03-31 09:19:44

Vincent
Banned

Mars Article

I wrote this article a few months back during a brutal winter on the Mid-Atlantic coast. I must have forgotten to post it on this forum. I spent several years on this forum as both an antagonist and lurker; some may even say a troll. I mostly lurk and read these days, unless, well, I get gassed.

I decided to post the article here because our data source has been unmanned probes. The article is comprehensive. It includes the traditional jab at geologist. Why, because with a dynamic hydro cycle, cliffs of H2O ice towering 3000 feet on scarps, water ice near the surface and active weather in the high latitudes, they sent a nuclear powered rover to the earth equivalent of Death Valley, to look for water.

No kidding. Steve Squires said, "Water goes to the lowest level." Yea but.....

Serves them right that the only are getting 4 volts in a “floating bus short,” and the tire salesman sold them aluminum tires.

It is a collection of all that is true. I prefer the term, “ideas,” in lue of speculation.

Vincent

http://dfrank54.hubpages.com/hub/waterlife

Last edited by Vincent (2014-03-31 09:49:02)

Argument expected.
I don't require agreement when presenting new ideas.

-Dana Johnson

#2 2014-03-31 11:13:05

Vincent
Banned

Re: Mars Article

They really need a meteorologist on the team. No, thy need a meteorologist with balls...

If they do not understand what it means to have balls they should call Mr. Putin or Clint Eastwood....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyVEzlIBpk

Argument expected.
I don't require agreement when presenting new ideas.

-Dana Johnson

#3 2014-03-31 16:27:01

louis

Re: Mars Article

Vincent wrote:

I wrote this article a few months back during a brutal winter on the Mid-Atlantic coast. I must have forgotten to post it on this forum. I spent several years on this forum as both an antagonist and lurker; some may even say a troll. I mostly lurk and read these days, unless, well, I get gassed.

I decided to post the article here because our data source has been unmanned probes. The article is comprehensive. It includes the traditional jab at geologist. Why, because with a dynamic hydro cycle, cliffs of H2O ice towering 3000 feet on scarps, water ice near the surface and active weather in the high latitudes, they sent a nuclear powered rover to the earth equivalent of Death Valley, to look for water.

No kidding. Steve Squires said, "Water goes to the lowest level." Yea but.....

Serves them right that the only are getting 4 volts in a “floating bus short,” and the tire salesman sold them aluminum tires.

It is a collection of all that is true. I prefer the term, “ideas,” in lue of speculation.

Vincent

http://dfrank54.hubpages.com/hub/waterlife

Great article. I didn't find much to disagree with.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Board footer