New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2002-05-05 17:03:10

GOM

Re: Hi Adrian,  Is it just me? - Board problem?

Or are others having this problem?

I cannot get to the last post in several of the threads I have tried to read today.  I'm giving up now.  I'll try back again tomorrow.  It could just be my stupid computer, I suppose.

#2 2002-05-05 17:11:28

Adrian
Website

I don't think it's your computer. This is also mentions in the 'Some board problems' - I think it's down to a combination of the pages being really long, and the problems of slow modem connections. Broadband users don't have this problem, but believe me I'm sympathetic - I have to put up with this at home where I have a 56k modem! I can't offer a good solution yet, but I will talk to the people who host this website.

Editor of [url=http://www.newmars.com]New Mars[/url]

#3 2002-05-05 17:15:25

GOM

I don't think it's your computer. This is also mentions in the 'Some board problems'

hahaha

Thanks for your response.  That's what I thought might be covered in that thread, but I couldn't read any posts past either December or January.

This problem just started for me very recently.

Puzzling.

#4 2002-05-07 13:36:15

Canth

I have a cable modem and have had this problem in one or two of the bigger posts.

Board footer