New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2012-07-03 00:49:20

AlphaJ

Missing pics

They've taken a few key ones offline recently. Southeast Candor Chasma and oh I can't remember.
I was banned from the NASA board the instant I attempted to post pictures. It kinda spills the beans once and for all, there's no way to start without the whole place becoming visible, then the story starts to come out, then the riots and psycholgical problems supposedly start, religion and science go into the trash and a lot of people start to look very bad indeed.
There are very good reasons for all the lying, and that's what's going to save anyone from having to accept responsibility for the so-called coverup.
One single clear un-airbrushed image of almost any part of Mars would end all arguments instantly but I guess we aren't ready yet. Tsk.
Geez the guy went to Mars but can't figure out how to post a picture online.
Img tag? How do I upload something from my hard drive?

#2 2012-07-03 10:12:35

clark

Re: Missing pics

What year were you born?

#3 2012-07-03 13:37:03

AlphaJ

Weird question.... but in actual fact I'm not sure clark....sometime near the end of the war, but I had no legal documentation until 1954. Why?

#4 2012-07-03 13:54:08

clark

Are you still in canada?

#5 2012-07-04 10:33:43

Adaptation

You have to upload it to an image hosting service and post links.  I don't know if its bandwidth or legal reasons but newmars has never let users upload pictures larger than a few pixels and that is for the avatars.  I would recommend www.sites.google.com its easy and you already have an account there if you use gmail or any other google service.

Board footer