New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2007-08-15 16:29:03

Zydar

Re: A puzzling question!

I have a question that someone on the forum may be able to answer.

In observing and further processing of the MOC photographic data, I have noticed Mars has millions of inhabitants by the varied types of arhitectural structures. There are many cities on the planet although a great many live in the country areas. In view of this observation they must have access to plenty of water and Oxygen.

My question is, if there is 95% CO2 in the atmosphere on Mars, are the inhabitants of the planet surviving by breathing in nearly pure CO2 or, is it that the facts that we have been provided with are not correct?

Zydar

#2 2008-03-27 14:48:08

idiom

Are you related to Bentherdonthat? Because he is brilliant.

Come on to the Future

#3 2008-03-27 15:02:04

zhar2

I have a question that someone on the forum may be able to answer.

In observing and further processing of the MOC photographic data, I have noticed Mars has millions of inhabitants by the varied types of arhitectural structures. There are many cities on the planet although a great many live in the country areas. In view of this observation they must have access to plenty of water and Oxygen.

My question is, if there is 95% CO2 in the atmosphere on Mars, are the inhabitants of the planet surviving by breathing in nearly pure CO2 or, is it that the facts that we have been provided with are not correct?

Zydar

Excuse me, are you for real?

#4 2008-03-30 08:47:05

Zydar

To zhar2,

Yes zhar, I am for real, as you put it.

Zydar

#5 2008-03-30 08:57:07

zhar2

Well there are not martians there yet of seem to have ever existed unless they are bacteria.

#6 2008-04-03 03:15:26

Zydar

Your post tells me just how much you really know about what is on the surface of the planet. A little visual research on your part would not go amiss.

Zydar

#7 2008-04-04 00:26:18

louis

I've seen pics of Mars where people claim to see pine forests and all the rest.

Strange though, isn't it, that we keep landing in places where there is rocky desert with no signs of vegetation.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#8 2008-04-04 04:14:45

zhar2

I've seen pics of Mars where people claim to see pine forests and all the rest.

Strange though, isn't it, that we keep landing in places where there is rocky desert with no signs of vegetation.

Lol

#9 2008-04-04 04:42:17

idiom

Nasa Deliberately lands in the deserts to avoid collisions on landing smile

Come on to the Future

#10 2008-04-05 09:20:08

Terraformer
Website

Why can't people realise that the fact NASA has denied it and the reason that the beings look similar to humans are related? Take the image of someone sitting on the rock. I bet if I magnified the image I could just make out the acronoym 'USAF' on their clothes. It was just a guy in USAF waiting for the next shuttle to arrive and thinking the British must have taken over the shuttle schedules.

Why would the USAF (or should that be USSF for United States Space Force?) want to take over Mars you might ask? Simple: They're trying to take over the solar System before anyone else can.

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

Board footer