New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#51 2005-08-10 10:10:09

Mundaka
Banned

Re: An Ethics Exam for Mars Citizenship - If you were rejected, what would you do?

neutral

Macte nova virtute, sic itur ad astra

#52 2005-08-20 17:35:19

Rxke

Re: An Ethics Exam for Mars Citizenship - If you were rejected, what would you do?

*OT*

I just can't believe I tried to click that Mars Today  'link'  :oops:  lol

#53 2007-08-27 13:30:30

Terraformer
Website

Anyway, back to topic...

I'd just say "Fine, I don't want to go to Mars anyway. I'd rather go to Ceres because I actually own it.

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

#54 2008-01-11 13:56:23

JoshNH4H
Website

Firstly, teraformer, you can't go to ceres b/c you probably don't have your own interplanetary spaceline. 

About the topic, they can't 'lock' a planet, If they did, I might start a spaceline with the name "you can't catch me".

Nobody could stop someone from landing and making a colony.  What they can do is imprison you when you get there.

-Josh

#55 2008-01-11 14:29:16

Terraformer
Website

But, if they were colonizing Mars, I'd be able to start one up (spaceflight would be that chap).

And once the cash starts rolling in from my books and inventions, I will set one up.

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

Board footer