New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2019-07-26 06:51:51

Cindyrer

Simple question about our life.

Hi, a have one question.
What all people doing here?
Why we dont living with real life?

#2 2019-07-26 07:55:42

tahanson43206

Re: Simple question about our life.

For Cindyrer re #1 ...

After thinking about your opening post for a while, I have decided that you are sincerely seeking wisdom, and not a spam artist, seeking to cause harm to others.

Your post is not entered into an appropriate topic, so SpaceNut will (hopefully) suggest a better topic.

Since (I believe) you seeking wisdom, I will encourage you to study the writings of members of this forum, starting with GW Johnson.

Select GW Johnson from the member list, and begin reading from the very first post.

You will find this heavy going, if you are weak in mathematics, physics, chemistry and engineering.

Never-the-less, in order to achieve wisdom, you must stretch your brain in new directions.

After you have completed this exercise, please come back and ask your question again, and then provide your best guess as to the answer.

Good luck! Best wishes for the persistence you will need!

(th)

#3 2019-07-26 14:06:14

louis

Re: Simple question about our life.

Hi Cind,

I'd say we are engaging with what is going to be (and it's coming quick) the biggest event in human history since the Industrial Revolution.  Elon Musk (and others) are seeking to make humanity, for the first time, a multi-planet species. That will be a hugely significant development.

Just because I post here doesn't mean I don't have other interests such as music, walking, cycling, philosophy, politics and history - and of course there's family as well.

What do you mean by "real life".  I think people who just consume without reflecting that we are on the threshold of this huge revolution in humanity's development are not engaging with real life. 

Cindyrer wrote:

Hi, a have one question.
What all people doing here?
Why we dont living with real life?

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Board footer