New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2017-12-20 11:53:00

Palomar7

Long time "no see"

Hello.

I participated at this forum years ago as "Palomar."

Dropping in to get reacquainted and give a personal update.

I'm still (since childhood) interested in space exploration, astronomy, etc. Now married nearly 25 years. I've recently become a poet (published) and also write prose (3 novel-length stories completed/seeking publication). I've had the good fortune of Clive Barker taking an interest in my efforts; my writing really took off and we've become friends (reciprocal, interactive).

I read Dr. Zubrin's book "The Case for Mars" in 2002 (that long ago!) and still (always) hope we finally get there (not mere "flags and footprints").

My personal schedule is rather busy. I'll drop by as time permits. Happy Holidays to everyone.

Original registration - May 2002

[i]I want that Million Year Picnic on Mars[/i]

#2 2017-12-20 12:08:48

louis

Re: Long time "no see"

Nice to see you again Palomar.

Is your fiction related to Mars?

Palomar7 wrote:

Hello.

I participated at this forum years ago as "Palomar."

Dropping in to get reacquainted and give a personal update.

I'm still (since childhood) interested in space exploration, astronomy, etc. Now married nearly 25 years. I've recently become a poet (published) and also write prose (3 novel-length stories completed/seeking publication). I've had the good fortune of Clive Barker taking an interest in my efforts; my writing really took off and we've become friends (reciprocal, interactive).

I read Dr. Zubrin's book "The Case for Mars" in 2002 (that long ago!) and still (always) hope we finally get there (not mere "flags and footprints").

My personal schedule is rather busy. I'll drop by as time permits. Happy Holidays to everyone.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#3 2017-12-20 12:23:25

JoshNH4H
Website

Welcome back Palomar!

You have been missed and I hope to see you around as often as your schedule permits smile

-Josh

#4 2017-12-20 13:05:32

Palomar7

Thank you. smile One of my stories (ready for publication) concerns a colonized Mars.

Original registration - May 2002

[i]I want that Million Year Picnic on Mars[/i]

#5 2017-12-20 17:54:58

SpaceNut
Administrator

Dotto....for the Welcome back and am glad that you will post once more.. I do hope for other past members return as well as the site has had some of the conflicting members stop posting.....which was the reason for the leaving in the first place.

Board footer