New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2002-08-09 23:26:19

PaganToris
Banned
Website

Re: What do u guys thinx about Pluto - Pluto

Well i Thank that we all should stop talking about mars we are never gonna live there i mean cmon now drinking recycled ur9ne and body sweat would be a nast drink with a cup of ice *pukes* I thnak that we all should start talking about PLUTO i mean it all nice and cold there and maybe we can find some Eskamos and eat fish with them
TELL ME WHAT U THank.

ZIGIE ZOKKIE  ZIGIE ZOKKIE OY OY OY
if u know what show thats from than where cool smile

#2 2002-12-02 15:59:14

CalTech2010

Dude, why have you started 3 message boards on this topic?  Just leave Pluto to one of the chat rooms.

"Some have met another fate.  Let's put it this way... they no longer pose a threat to the US or its allies and friends." -- President Bush, State of the Union Address

#3 2002-12-03 00:51:01

Shaun Barrett

I still think the problem's the axe ... it didn't quite go deep enough!!
                                      wink

The word 'aerobics' came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it Jumping Up and Down.   - Rita Rudner

Board footer