New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2007-03-24 14:20:08

Bentherdonthat

Re: Astronaut Farmer

I have not seen the movie Astronaut Farmer or any previews but  this kink sounds familiar we had this one guy who was a farmer get into our private space and planet exploration many years ago most all of us where Militants with a itchy trigger fingers so this guy really stood out with his potato soil personalty. We landed at his farm a few times and we took him to Mars where we urge him at least  I did to get out there on the surface and plant some wheat or somthing do some dry farming so I caught him on film with a hand plow on mars making row after row he said probaly wont grow.
So now I think that they are going to do a innuendo of this guy just some suggestion of him because there is lots of kink with it I'll half to see the movie to see if any thing is a documented historic recreation. smile

#2 2007-03-27 10:47:28

dreammaker

Re: Astronaut Farmer

the movie was good it portrays nasa and the government pretty realistically.... if you want there is a boot leg version available on thepiratebay.org    you'll need to download utorrent or another bit torrent if you dont already have one...

Board footer