New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2006-08-20 23:03:07

SRAM
Banned

Re: HOME SWEET HOME

I have returned to Intelligent Alien Life sector due to the severe lack of signs of intelligence in other sections of  this bored.

Perhaps Idiom, Belinda, and Nickname, et al , will visit me in my Mars cave as I look out across the ancient ruins.

An entire world wiped out in a single moment, the destruction of the alien base on the fifth planet, now an asteroid belt, wrought severe damage to MARS. They were evil, now they are scattered, but not gone.

How can anyone deny the obvious alien maid features of this photo.

>>>  http://dhaynes5.photosite.com/

At least 5 major constructs, 5 supporting and a Wal-Mart,  2 clicks NW of the obvious FACE.

Face it >>> you are either in the Nile or a disinformation agent if you cannot.

SRAM

[b]JESUS IS GOD[/b]

#2 2006-08-21 01:29:19

idiom

Who says they were aliens? Maybe we fled and the global cultural records of catastrophe are our last remnants of that.

Come on to the Future

#3 2006-08-21 09:24:04

SRAM
Banned

Who says they were aliens? Maybe we fled and the global cultural records of catastrophe are our last remnants of that.

I do not care so much as to WHO as long as you agree that YES these are ruins of
intelligent design and construct.

Idiom, did you find the CAT in the crater ?

Do you see patterns of a city layout ?

SRAM

[b]JESUS IS GOD[/b]

#4 2006-08-21 22:41:16

idiom

I would consider those to be artifical if THEY HAD BEEN FOUND ON EARTH.

There is not enough information present to indicate an organising force outside of nature.

Right angles, tetrahedrons and straight lines are all features commonly found in nature. I have done way to much geology to even begin to suspect atrificiallity there. Mostly its just curious.

Find six perfectly smooth and regular slabs mounted vertically next to each other, covered with regular inscriptions, and you might have something.

Or show that 'the face' or the pyramids were made out of regular sub-units.

To me they scream naturally occuring.

Come on to the Future

Board footer