New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2006-05-06 19:00:31

Bentherdonthat

Re: Just other Visitors

On residing on Mars we live in a large glass bubble similar to one shown in some tv show that duplicated it to hollywood I forgot the name. There was also a long glass hall way running to the side of the hill where we burrow into incase of a blow out or meteror storm. Me having a adrenalin problem of killing amphibian clones on earth I was prepared on Martian soil with laser scentry's compatable with R2D2 in respect the commander said it would be best to deploy the sentry's some odd meters from the bubble incase of a hot rock hit or a laser beam hit on the shelter. So I deployd them generaly on earth I could not even place them without them shooting off mass thousands. So I waited about three months later I saw a pretty green laser beam shoot out from one of the sentrys onto phobos I mark the spot on a map and took off in a craft along with a couple of other Explorers it only took minutes to reach the surface of Phobos there I found this long tail about three feet five inchs at one end but nothin else some how it got there. Three martian days later the sentrys started going off and striking some targets who appeared to be lizzards in space suits we took one into the bubble to do a autopsy a young female bioligist had the thing contain in a rubber glove glass box.  She cut into the lizzard and just like tv acid ran out ate threw the box ate threw the floor went down to the next floor started to eat threw that one to. Some one threw some baking powder on it and it stop it almost blew out our living quarters. We had a bunch more of these lizzar things show up they where kind of cute I thought they where like puppy dogs in charactor and the the Lt. col. reminded me any thing with cannine teeth is a vicious threat so I started to laze it up and killed a dozen more of them and also knock out a space ship very differnt power supply. tongue

#2 2006-05-26 10:20:20

Ian
Banned

I posted something in one of your message boards by accident. It was in only for moderators. I edited it and removed the words from that. I may have done it more than once by accident. Is that ok?

#3 2006-06-03 11:37:08

Bentherdonthat

I wil not file a criminal complaint this time.

Board footer