New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2005-12-27 17:01:38

jims
InActive

Re: Do Mars exploration right now

I just joined your fine forum today.  Do you all know that we can all use the Mars Global Surveyor to take high resolution pictures of Mars.  I've been submitting suggestions to NASA's Public Target Request program for a number of months and have received some great pictures.  I sure would like to go there, but taking pictures is the best we can do today.  It is so exciting to see new images of Mars.

My new website shows some of my pictures and lists other amateur images to view.  Amateurs have taken some breathtaking pictures of features like gullies, channels, mesaes, buttes, volcanic vents, craters, rock strata, etc.  Come join the fun.  http://paws.flcc.edu/~secoskjj

This is my college website where I teach judo.

My website contains photos from Mars taken by amateurs with the Mars Global Surveyor.

paws.flcc.edu/~secoskjj

#2 2005-12-27 17:43:43

Grypd

Re: Do Mars exploration right now

Welcome to New Mars  tongue

Chan eil mi aig a bheil ùidh ann an gleidheadh an status quo; Tha mi airson cur às e.

Board footer