New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#51 2005-12-16 00:59:21

sdc2
Banned

Re: Vision & Dreams! -MEET- Power & Greed!

Please!  You make me cry!
NOT!  You make me like steel from soft iron!
There are many who support ISA, and that support is growing!
Your lies and name calling only makes ISA stronger!

#52 2005-12-16 02:30:47

GCNRevenger

Except when our lies and name calling rile you up, and cause you to Make a Huge Fool of Yourself!... not that you need any help, one click on your website is all it takes.

Would all these "supporters" all share the same address and household (and head) as you, Ricky?

[i]"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw[/i]

[i]The glass is at 50% of capacity[/i]

#53 2005-12-16 05:12:08

Austin Stanley
Website

Yes, Mr. Austin Powers, you would love that, wouldnt you!

Me, a Troll?!  Please, nice try donkey 007.
Sorry, the fart, you know the bad smell, in the room aint me!

My 4 identities, please!

They tell me that folks like you, you know the government creeps, do not come here with several user names and bully people making people think they have a majority, when in fact its just one agent manipulating people, and group think.

You are a good example of that!
Ban and Censor the Troll!
When in fact you are the Troll.

I, or any of the ISA folks, have never attacked or slandered anyone here, or anywhere else, but in fact have been the victoms of government creeps and agencts like you time, and time again.

Our responces have been only in reply to slander, propaganda, and lies.

You are the vanguard of the government creeps who come here with many user names, and decieve and manipulate these good people, who do not know you as we do.

My several user names?  Pray tell me, who else am I supposed to be on this board?  Clark?  GCRN?  Does not the serval years diffrence in our registration date and several hundred post count diffrence point us out to be diffrent people?  Unlike you, scd1-4 and "InterantionalSpaceAgency" who all registed within the same month?

And who are these other "ISA folks" exactly who are they?  You don't seriously expect me to belive that sdc1-4 and ISA guy are infact seperate people?  I may be a "goverment creep" but I'm no fool.

Also Donky 007?  WTF?

We have endured about 50 slanders here on this board in just the last few days, of which no action was taken or said, and the continued slander was finally met with a terse reply, outing you evil little turds.

Been keeping count have we?  And actualy, since this is all print, not public acusations, it would probably be liabal, not slander.  But then again, it's only liable if it's not true.  And I doubt anyone would take a good look at what you are saying and not agree with the accusation that you are paranoid and delusional.

The action should be taken against you and the other ataganosts and trolls, but it will not, as this message board is controled by those who are benefiting from this.

Who exactly is controlling this message board?  The CIA? NASA? Some other three letter agency?  As far as I know it says Mar Society, and thats what it means, but maybe I am mistaken.  I should go check those checks they have been sending me to troll and slander you.

And so the evil continues.

If the Mars Society was really the good meaning organization it make people think it is, then they would enforce a policy of no-slander and troll attacks.

But they not only allow it, but they encourage it.

Why, because the Mars Society and your great leader sold their sole to the devil, and now if they do not tow the line, they will be swamped, and all funding will be revoked in a heart beat.

Are we speaking of the devil litteraly or figuratively here?

So, they allow attacks on the International Space Agency, and any one who supports it, because their masters tell them so.  So you and your evil brothers are turned loose and allowed to do as much damage as possible, with no restraints.

Wait a second, my evil brothers? I though I was actualy hidding behind multiple user ID's.  And also, who are these "masters" who have turned me and my brothers loose upon you.

To date over 1 million posts and news stories about the International Space Agency have been sensored by you and your Skull & Bones buddies.

Over 1 MILLION posts and news stories?   I don't think this little bbs has even HAD that many posts.  But maybe that's just because me and my Skull & Bones buddies have been shutting you out.

This has not only been allowed by the CIA/NASA sell outs here at the Mars Society, but has been encouraged and supported.

Dude! I can sell out to the CIA/NASA!  Awesome, how much do they pay and where can I sign up.  Will they care that I also an evil brotherhood member of the Skull and Bones society?  There won't be conflict with my other secret goverment masters will there?

People like you cause deep seeded hate, strife, and wars, and it is always the little people who pay the price as you hide in your secrete places eating $100 meals on gold dishes.

You and your secrete society cronies push people to violence and eg people on to tear each others eyes out as you stand back and enjoy your evil deeds.

You control the media so the little guy will never have a voice, you control the courts so the little guy will never have even a remote chance for justice, and you control the banks so the little guy will never have even a slight chance to succeed.

Guilty as charged.  I personaly was behind Somolia and Rawanda, though my efforts pale in comparison to some of the other members of our secret club.  BTW, you are behind the time.  The plates are now platnium and now cost $1,000 a peice.

You, and those like you, enjoy attacking and slandering people in places like this, because you feel safe and protected hiding behind your fake usernames and identities.

Um, fake user names?  Austin Stanley is my REAL name.  Did you happen to be born SDC2?  I live in Texarkana, TX a small town in NE Texas.  Anytime you want to drop by and visit, feel free.  I'll even sneak you into to one of those platnium plate dinners you talk about.

If we were in the same room now, you would likely get a black eye or bloody nose.

Whoa! There now guy.  You forget who you are talking to.  I'm with the CIA/NASA and the Skull and Bones club remember?  I got mad ninja skills, that and I pack a goverment issued peice.  Besides Rick, we already clipped you with one car, do you REALLY want to get hit with another?  Thats the way you are heading my friend...

Christ warned!

Do Un To Others As You Would Have Them Do Un To You!

or better said!

Live By The Sword Die By The Sword!

Somehow, I'm pretty sure thats not exactly what he ment, but feel free to belive in your interpretation.  Jesus didn't seem to big on the whole Vengance taking thing, probably while he selfless died for our sins and all.  But whatever floats your boat.

Speaking of Vengance.  I think I am going to have to tell some of my buddies over there to cancel your disability checks and force you to get a JOB.  Look man, I've all the rest of us here work (as sellout to the goverments/NASA/CIA) and we are tired of supporting you with our taxes.  Seriously man, taxes on those platnium plate dinners are killer.  Also, we should work on revoking your bogus 501.c status.

He who refuses to do arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense.

#54 2005-12-16 05:42:37

Rxke

"InterantionalSpaceAgency"

Heehee, brilliant typo!

#55 2005-12-16 06:33:49

Cobra Commander

Whoa! There now guy. You forget who you are talking to. I'm with the CIA/NASA and the Skull and Bones club remember? I got mad ninja skills, that and I pack a goverment issued peice. Besides Rick, we already clipped you with one car, do you REALLY want to get hit with another? Thats the way you are heading my friend...

<Bangs hand on table in laughter> Haha!

Seriously, as funny as this whole ISA thing has been I think it might be time to start reigning in the crazies, snipping some of the more deranged alternate identities and imposing a bit of order and, I don't know, intellectually respectable basic reasoning. Trollfest '05 is wearing thin.

All the members of Skull and Bones as well as the CIA director, Dick Cheney, our evil NASA liason and Hitler's ghost will be getting the memo.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Board footer