New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2002-05-30 14:19:12

Rienzi
Banned

Re: Error message when searching - Ikonboard CGI Error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Not a directory

This error was reported at: Sources/Search/API/api_DBM.pm line 163.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

#2 2002-05-30 14:50:38

Adrian
Website

Strange. I probably have to replace a file. I'll look into it next week when I've finished my exams.

Editor of [url=http://www.newmars.com]New Mars[/url]

#3 2002-05-30 17:04:50

Phobos

yeah I've been getting those "not a directory" errors to.  It sometimes asks for a "caledar.cgi" file.  I only get them though when I mess around in the "control panel" area.

To achieve the impossible you must attempt the absurd

#4 2002-06-04 15:18:48

Adrian
Website

Rejoice! I managed to get the search option working. It turned out that the forum programme was looking for a search directory that didn't exist (instead, there was an empty file of the same name), so I put the directory back and it works fine now (I hope).

Editor of [url=http://www.newmars.com]New Mars[/url]

Board footer