New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2002-06-28 23:46:31

PsychicCrab
Banned

Re: Should NASA credit Richard C. Hoagland? - Sign our petition!

http://www.petitiononline.com/lk195

This is a cordial invitation to take some time out to read and please sign the petition.

Thanks!

PsychicCrab

#2 2002-06-30 02:49:57

Shaun Barrett

I think that if Richard Hoagland's hypotheses are ever proven correct, and so far definitive proof is a long way off, he will go down in history as one of the most far-sighted individuals who ever lived.
   NASA probably already credits Hoagland .... for his outstanding audacity!!
   Not for much else at this stage, I suspect. And this petition will have no effect on that situation at all, PsychicCrab.
   The claims in the petition are outrageously premature anyway, so I'll have to take a raincheck on signing it. Sorry!
                                       ???

The word 'aerobics' came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it Jumping Up and Down.   - Rita Rudner

#3 2002-06-30 20:25:59

Aetius

Ditto.

#4 2002-07-11 17:15:23

TioRay
Banned

Sorry.....Its obvious to most people that Hoaglands work is no more than his best guess and unfortunatly has the accuracy to match.  I think anyone of us could produce work to his same standard just by renting some old original series Star Treks combined with a coin for flipping, except none of us crave attention from crackpots like you PsychicCrab.

Board footer