New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2004-08-09 17:28:02

Morris
Banned

Re: New number system.

Ant,

I am pathetic at spatial visualization. To see what you are talking about I will need to go to a toy store and buy the requisite cubes. However, it's an interesting enough topic to do that.

Thanks for the description.

#2 2004-08-09 18:02:53

ant of stargrail
Website

I do have a 6 Magick Square displayed athttp://www.stargrail.co.uk/4656/7803.html] stargrail.co.uk

The New Number System is based on the Magic Square Principles. Magic Squares are equal squares, normally with a consequetive number in each square.

The new exposure here is Magick Squares, they are equal cubes arranged in equal square grids as flat as possible with a consequetive number above 1. 

The number of cubes in a Magick Square can be the same as a Cubetetracolumn this is a very important link.

I believe understanding this principle is the key, to enable Gods kingdom to come on Earth as it is in Heaven, free energy, Gravity.

Ant

"Everything is impossible until its not". Cpt JL Picard.

#3 2004-08-09 19:49:07

MarsDog

Reminds me of the Midas touch.
Having reduced the complexity, Midas became hungry.
-
What would happen to life on Earth if everyone was using working Gravity Wheels ?

#4 2004-08-10 01:30:59

ant of stargrail
Website

I can't see everyone using a Gravity Wheel as a means of energy, just like I dont see any LED watches anymore.

The biggest flaw with the gravity wheel is that it has no 'money go round' application, it introduces a concept of something for nothing.

As the gravity wheel is the first application of Magick Squares, these two concepts come to mind.

The classic film, The Forbidden Planet, worst case scenario. The promised new world as mentioned in the Bible best case. (from Revelation 21).

Ant

"Everything is impossible until its not". Cpt JL Picard.

Board footer