New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2002-09-21 13:44:12

Kilit
Banned

Re: Italian section - disappeared?

Where have the italian section gone?

sad

#2 2002-09-22 07:44:32

Adrian
Website

If you mean the Italy chapter of the Mars Society, I'm not sure if there ever was one in the first place. According to the Mars Society Chapters list, Italy has no website or mailing list, but it does have a contact listed as messerotti@ts.astro.it, which you might want to try contacting.

Editor of [url=http://www.newmars.com]New Mars[/url]

#3 2002-09-22 12:32:52

Kilit
Banned

Already contact. San Marino's mars society explained that the chapter isn't in reality the "head" of the italian section because there's no Italian section.
He's just alone. ???

#4 2002-09-22 15:02:43

Adrian
Website

I'm not sure whether we can help you then. It's quite surprising that Italy doesn't have a larger Mars Society presence, considering that they're a fairly active partner in the ISS, and I remember reading some news about Italy wanting to send a probe to Mars. The only thing that I can tell you is that in absence of a current Mars Society Italy chapter, perhaps you might want to consider starting one up yourself? You could also try contacting nearby astronomy or Planetary Society meetings, if there are any.

Editor of [url=http://www.newmars.com]New Mars[/url]

#5 2002-09-23 06:01:57

Kilit
Banned

What is a chapter supposed to do? i do not have much time.. ???

Board footer