New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2002-08-16 06:22:51

neubjr
Banned

Re: MIT Marsweek Conference

I wasn't sure where exactly to post this, but I wanted to let everyone know about the MIT Mars Society's upcoming Marsweek Conference. Marsweek is dedicated to mainly to the education of university students about the exploration, development and all things Mars. However, all are welcome to attend Marsweek. This is the 4th year that Marsweek has been run at MIT and it is shaping up to be an excellent conference.

I encourage everyone interested in Mars, especially University students to check out the Marsweek webpage and consider attending the conference. It will be an excellent opportunity to meet and network with professionals and other students interested in similar ideas.

The Marsweek webpage is: http://web.mit.edu/mars/marsweek/

#2 2002-08-20 20:40:34

neubjr
Banned

Re: MIT Marsweek Conference

Online registration for Marsweek just went up. You can register now on the webpage shown in the previous post. I encourage all to attend, this is going to be the cheapest conference I have found with a great selection of pretty high-profile speakers.

It is completely student run so it may lack a bit of the large professional conference luster, but it will not lack in quality.

-Joshua.

Board footer