New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2003-07-10 20:18:24

Ranger_2833
Banned
Website

Re: When will we get to Mars? - So when's it going to happen?

I wanted to add this to the previous post about Mars expectations, but apparently you can only put a poll in a new topic of its own.  Anyway, I wanted to see (in numbers) what the consensus was here.

Just another American pissed off with the morons in charge...

Motto:  Ex logicus, intellegentia... Ex intellegentia, veritas.

#2 2003-07-10 23:26:05

RobS
Banned
Website

None of the above. It's beginning to look like 2025-2030 at the earliest, if you ask me.

#3 2003-07-23 12:04:11

Ian
Banned

I hope I'm alive when people go to Mars. I thinik that they will probably send people there to plant a flag and do some research and look for life and water on Mars but it will probably take a while for people to colonize Mars. I hope it's not a really long time. What can we do about the colonization of Mars? Before people went to the moon there were a lot of people talking about colonizing it. What happened? And how can we avoide the thing that happend that led up to people not colonizing the moon?

Visited by moderator 2022/01/28

Board footer