New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2004-03-22 11:20:54

Norden
Banned

Re: New Member - New member notify

Hi my real name is Koen, i have been reading allot about the planet mars since it was on the news. I started reading about astronomy allot.

I read allot about most of the mars mysteries, which got me.
I beleive somehow we are connected to mars.

My second opinion is that we should terraform the planet Mars within a few years (as soon as possible)

I finally have found a mars interest community! smile

#2 2004-03-22 13:44:05

Rxke

Dag Norden (Koen)

Have a nice stay!

Although i personally am sceptical about the intelligent life on Mars thing, don't feel shy to post about your views (in the 'intelligent life' section, specially dedicated to that subject)

About the terraforming: the section dedicated to it has tons of info, also some heated discussions, so again: have fun!

#3 2004-03-22 13:44:28

Earthfirst

Hi Koen welcome, I quess that people are instered in mars. Although you will find that most people are more intersted in provening how much smarter they are than you, or terroring down your ideas. It is fun diss, but some of the people just dont get it, too disaplan. Just be worn must people here dont have a sense of humer, or maybe it does not come across well as post?

I love plants!

#4 2004-03-22 13:50:22

Stu
Website

Although you will find that most people are more intersted in provening how much smarter they are than you, or terroring down your ideas.

Hi Koen, and welcome to New Mars! big_smile

I'm sure Earthfirst said that with tongue firmly in cheek  :;):

... because actually you'll find New Mars to be a very tolerant community, refreshingly open to new and outlandish ideas. If some people come across otherwise sometimes, well, it's honestly just because they're professional scientists or very experienced amateurs who like to keep people straight.  I've been "put right" many times, and appreciate it.

You've chosen a great time to join us, with a big announcement due tomorrow!

Stuart Atkinson

Skywatching Blog: [url]http://journals.aol.com/stuartatk/Cumbrian-Sky[/url]

Astronomical poetry, including mars rover poems: [url]http://journals.aol.com/stuartatk/TheVerse[/url]

Board footer