New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: This forum is accepting new registrations by emailing newmarsmember * gmail.com become a registered member. Read the Recruiting expertise for NewMars Forum topic in Meta New Mars for other information for this process.

#1 2024-05-19 15:45:14

Mars_B4_Moon

Tahanson postings

User and Moderator Tahanson does a lot of work to keep the lights on in this place, this maybe not the best tribute to Tahanson's posts but here is appreciation for the work done by Tahanson. There are so many posts to mention I will just say 'too many' good posts to fit into this single topic.

#2 2024-05-19 15:54:54

Mars_B4_Moon

Re: Tahanson postings

Tahanson I have a request for you, this is my 9,501 post

this will be your image and take as long as you want over the next few days, Minutes  or weeks but since you interact with AI each week so please can you ask Artificial Intelligence to make an illustration of maybe a 'Mars Direct' type space ship ?? and maybe keep some concepts or ideas discussed by yourself, Calliban, SpaceNut, Kbd512, Buzz Aldrin, Elon Musk, Bezos, Branson, GW Johnson, RGClark, JoshNH4H, RobertDyck, Louis and Robert Zubrin, I believe the atheistic of the craft might look something like this?

https://pic8.co/sh/6ba3e9.jpeg

is it possible to make a realistic looking spacecraft and some ambient space sound or a type of animation or make a visual illustration but put into film or cartoon motion

For a while I documented my own personal interaction with AI art it was very simple producing simple illustration such as this back in year 2022, Artificial Intelligence has advanced massively since this time.

https://i.ibb.co/k9XbqXd/mixwluabmld.jpg

or maybe you and AI and build something very different as a visual illustration?

even a very simple single jpeg image is good if you can
Thank You
MB4M

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2024-05-19 16:28:27)

#3 2024-05-19 17:07:07

Calliban

Tahanson has served as an excellent coordinator and has guided development of many topics whilst advancing interesting ideas of his own.

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#4 2024-05-19 17:13:01

SpaceNut
Administrator

The ability to code and understand the software is making for a bright NewMars future.

#5 2024-05-19 18:15:38

tahanson43206

Many thanks to each of you, and to ** all ** our members!

For Mars_B4_Moon re image request ... thanks for an interesting challenge.

I'll think about it next week.

Right now I'm standing by for anyone who might be able to attend the Google meeting.

(th)

Board footer