New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1 2021-06-29 10:36:28

EdwardHeisler
Member
Registered: 2017-09-20
Posts: 350

Visit our Mars Society Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/MarsSociety/

For news, information and discussion on space exploration with special emphasis on Mars and Mars Society activities

Mars Society discussion board rules at https://www.reddit.com/r/MarsSociety/new/

Rules for r/MarsSociety
Rules that visitors must follow to participate. May be used as reasons to report or ban.

1.
No Personal Attacks
Posts & Comments
Reported as: Violation of our No Personal Attacks policy.
Democratic civil discussion and debate is encouraged here, just as it is at Mars Society conventions, but personal attacks are not welcomed or tolerated in posts.


2.
No Discrimination or Bigotry
Posts & Comments
Reported as: Violation of our Non-Discrimination policy.
No clear racism, sexism, xenophobia, religious intolerance, or any other forms of bigotry in posts.


3.
No Foul Language
Posts & Comments
Reported as: Violation of our No Foul Language policy.
No language not suitable for children.


4.
Civil Political Debate is Welcome
Posts & Comments
Reported as: Violation of our Civil Political Debate policy.
Political Debate is welcome, but keep it civil! No personal attacks or insults on posters or space exploration leaders such as Elon Musk, Robert Zubrin, the NASA administrator, etc.


5.
Stay on Topic
Posts & Comments
Reported as: Stay on Topic
Stay on the topic raised in the opening post.

Offline

#2 2021-06-29 13:25:09

Mars_B4_Moon
Member
Registered: 2006-03-23
Posts: 884

Re: Visit our Mars Society Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/MarsSociety/

This is not an attack on you EdwardHeisler, I thank you for the posts to this place at NewMars but I have seen reddit some time ago and I have no reason to go there.


Reddit is the cesspool of the internet, the only positive I can say about it is it might be a slight improvement on 4Chan...are you also going to start a 4Chan Mars society? maybe a Mars society with the weirdos of the 'dark web' as they call it???

I have no reason to go to reddit, I have the url address of Mars Society on twitter and this Newmars forum has plenty of connections to Mars groups around the world

btw if you meet any weirdos at reddit Please DO NOT send them here to NewMars

Reddit Rapists yep the site has got them, Reddit Drug Dealers yes that's there also, all the Alt-Right Shooter types yes, illegals trafficked into America and made into webcam girls and prostituted that's at reddit, Marxists who shoplift and commit fraud...Reddit even encourages these types in society...
subreddit censored already, banned entirely...why because someone was calling for blood donations during the San Bernardino terrorist attacks and one of the islamic admin mods at started to ban subs hoping more Americans would die ... the former CEO Spez Steve Huffman even made statements on the terrorist attack and censorship of blood donations.

EdwardHeisler wrote:

Rules for r/MarsSociety
Rules that visitors must follow to participate. May be used as reasons to report or ban.


No Personal Attacks

Quote me on this -
'Fuck reddit'

I like the Mars Society you guys are great
but...here's a personal attack against everyone at reddit
I almost hate HATE reddit, almost despise its 'culture' its has far too much spam, too many bot weirdos and too much filth and pornography and criminal rioter type activists, IMO the site died with hacktivist and programmer Aaron Swartz now I kinda hope it all burns to the ground

What culture do I mean...Ghislaine Maxwell attended a 2011 party in Silicon Valley hosted by Kleiner Perkins and the Reddit weirdos, they all knew the Prince Andrew gossip rumors about Epstein and what kind of person Madame Maxwell was...
https://nypost.com/2020/07/08/ex-reddit … legations/
https://www.businessinsider.com/ghislai … pao-2020-7
What else?

I have seen Artists at reddit, Film Makers do interviews there, Game developers do interviews at reddit only for it all to turn around and get very heated, they went to say something that offends the mob and then ...the mobs is raged...they get hunted down by that very same Mob... think of the DixieChicks stuff during the Bush years but mix a bunch of Bolsevik Marxist mob actvism in the mix, they are doxxing people and an angry outside their homes ... youre talking about a really uncivilized low IQ mob of rioters that can be wound up like a toy, manipulated, played like a violin and sent to whatever places reddit wants them to riot at.

EdwardHeisler wrote:

No religious intolerance

I'm agnostic ... UNTIL ...until I meet someone like an islamic forcing their Sharia Law religion on me, when I sense they trying anything will I get right into their face and I have this crazy Lion's stare and I roar FUCK ISLAM right in their face... I'm in a far off place where they do not touch but if I sense any islamic crap, at this stage I'm ready for war I might not be as good I was in my younger days but I'm for confronting it even hand to hand, a guy preaching islamist crap I can probably destroy them, knees, punches, elbows before they land a hit, on a street your can tear the beards from their faces, I can have a blade or a sharp instrument put into their body before they draw any gun ... I think they usually sense to backdown the jihad idiot types most are cowards and only operate in packs like the drug dealer gangs, some are just weak will run away but then make threats from across the street. the jihadi Mohammedan Muslims tend to not to make any moves until they have collected enough Tribes and Family members and Welfare Benefit and Mosques, popped out enough kids and then become a sizable percentage of the population, by that time its too late and they will be almost impossible to deal with without some kind of Dicatorship, Massdeport or Reconquista or possible 'Re-Education' style Gulgas that I imagine the Chinese might be doing...London, Detroitisan, Paris, Michigan...a lot of the populations have arrived and demographically there might be some kind of inevitable confrontation in the near future. Don't get me wrong I don't want to force Christianity on people like a salem citizen or conquistador I'm not an Atheist either because Atheists also produced Stalin and Communism. It's up to you to find your own answers so I will not force any religion on you but you DO NOT force any religion upon me, no matter what flavor That Religious CRAP is !!!
Some of the more benign religion across the world, the Shinto or Christian or Buddhist or Hindu sects I might be agnostic to and I tolerate but other religions I have no choice but to get right into their faces and contront them directly. If you promote religious fanatics then you should maybe try reading that Quran or Quran someday or speak to the Aposattes of Islamism or former Islam or ex-Muslim Atheists...they can tell you all kinds of interesting truthful stuff about that religion.
image.jpg
At reddit you have types that defend religious terrorism, they support islamic attacks against Cartoonists, they make excuses for people who bombed Pop Concerts and made death threats to the South Park Animators ... I guess they are cowards at reddit or they are subverted and controlled by other bots and agents and spooks, or maybe they are spineless and they fear islam or something...they fear confrontation, but have they met a real free radical, I don't maybe like me or someone else the type that one day have the brains to easily build a dirty bomb or build a WMD in their shed, a lone wolf type...I'm not for violence though, it takes a lot more effort to build things, to feed and educate and clothe your child,  to make life and raise a civilisation, there is no logic to destroy.
...I mean I'm all for fairytales and tolerance but what about these intolerant religions that are constantly attacking America, they are like a subversive political movement or violent cult and have no love for the United States and hate it, and genociding groups and ethnicity like the Yezidi. So what happens these types invading America when some intelligent angry guy has his or her 'Falling Down' moment, what happens when its more than one person have their Falling Down moment...I'm not even hardcore, there are far worse than me out the Prepper types, they Love America but are not fat slobs on a couch, they train every damn day in case shit ever goes down, they are traning and training for the Doomsday Apocalypse event.
Talking like this, saying you don't even need a big movement or big government saying a lone wolf can take out 'the trash' for example, speculating a lone guy could hit them just as hard, I guess in a way I might sound crazy agressive but I'm consious and at heart I'm a peaceful person, I see no reason to create more trouble on this Earth. This world already has enough blood splling and trouble.
Going to the Middle East trying to bring democracy to them by gun and war was wrong and looking for these Fake WMDs in Iraq was one of the dumbest political things America ever did on the world stage.

but now that USA is stuck in the sandbox

Why not do something positive and start dropping funny cartoons of Mohammed instead of bombs?

and if terrorists come out to riot and burn stuff and attack each other and riot, attack embassy and jihad over a funny toon ... you just got your Special forces ready, Your Apache your A-10 Warthogs and you can RAT-tatat-Ratatat-Ratata-ratatat or that BrrrffffzzzfrtFartBbfrrrr!  You're A-10 Thunderbolt does the job real good here...You got all your jihadi terrorists lined up during that cartoon rioting, save yourself a lot of time money and future misery...and save a lot of muslims who most of the time happen to be the first victim of the islamists.

The muslim themself are often the very first victim of islamism

What does reddit have against funny toons? ... muslims used to make pics you know
http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_imag … c_mo_full/
The muslims themselves used to draw pix of him???

EdwardHeisler wrote:

No Foul Language


Reddit is a disgusting shithole, its forums are filled with weirdos, rioters and pedophiles

Here's another reddit making the news item

Ashton "Aimee" Challenor
http://www.uncancelled.co.uk/tie-world/ … -teach-us/
https://ovarit.com/o/GenderCritical/243 … ed-by-uk-m
https://consumeproduct.win/p/12i3lAj5vy … oning-t/c/
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/03/ … s-protest/
https://feministlegal.org/ashton-challe … er-update/

the werido criminal pedophile connected Ashton "Aimee" Challenor was hired as an Admin mod on Reddit, despite a history of ... yup some of the worst disgusting things possible... and Reddit attempted to protect Challenor by blocking any mention of his / her / its past

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2021-06-29 15:01:52)

Offline

#3 2021-06-29 16:23:55

EdwardHeisler
Member
Registered: 2017-09-20
Posts: 350

Re: Visit our Mars Society Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/MarsSociety/

Our President, Dr. Robert Zubrin, has done several very successful AMA's on Reddit.

Here's a few more Reddit's I encourage people to check out.   You might like theml   Don't depend on second hand sources to decide for you if you should visit them.    You decide!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mars/

https://www.reddit.com/r/SpaceXLounge/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nasa/

https://www.reddit.com/r/AerospaceEngineering/

And of course serious, intelligent and civil posts are always welcomed at https://www.reddit.com/r/MarsSociety/new/ just as they are here at New Mars Forums.

Offline

#4 2021-06-29 18:48:52

louis
Member
From: UK
Registered: 2008-03-24
Posts: 6,855

Re: Visit our Mars Society Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/MarsSociety/

Whilst there is much in what you say, I don't recognise the Reddit you describe in relation to Space X and Mars - seems relatively sane. I'm sure there are many weird and unpleasant corners of Reddit, but that's true of the city I live in...doesn't mean I hate the city

I think it's good for Mars Society to have a Reddit presence.

Mars_B4_Moon wrote:

This is not an attack on you EdwardHeisler, I thank you for the posts to this place at NewMars but I have seen reddit some time ago and I have no reason to go there.


Reddit is the cesspool of the internet, the only positive I can say about it is it might be a slight improvement on 4Chan...are you also going to start a 4Chan Mars society? maybe a Mars society with the weirdos of the 'dark web' as they call it???

I have no reason to go to reddit, I have the url address of Mars Society on twitter and this Newmars forum has plenty of connections to Mars groups around the world

btw if you meet any weirdos at reddit Please DO NOT send them here to NewMars

Reddit Rapists yep the site has got them, Reddit Drug Dealers yes that's there also, all the Alt-Right Shooter types yes, illegals trafficked into America and made into webcam girls and prostituted that's at reddit, Marxists who shoplift and commit fraud...Reddit even encourages these types in society...
subreddit censored already, banned entirely...why because someone was calling for blood donations during the San Bernardino terrorist attacks and one of the islamic admin mods at started to ban subs hoping more Americans would die ... the former CEO Spez Steve Huffman even made statements on the terrorist attack and censorship of blood donations.

EdwardHeisler wrote:

Rules for r/MarsSociety
Rules that visitors must follow to participate. May be used as reasons to report or ban.


No Personal Attacks

Quote me on this -
'Fuck reddit'

I like the Mars Society you guys are great
but...here's a personal attack against everyone at reddit
I almost hate HATE reddit, almost despise its 'culture' its has far too much spam, too many bot weirdos and too much filth and pornography and criminal rioter type activists, IMO the site died with hacktivist and programmer Aaron Swartz now I kinda hope it all burns to the ground

What culture do I mean...Ghislaine Maxwell attended a 2011 party in Silicon Valley hosted by Kleiner Perkins and the Reddit weirdos, they all knew the Prince Andrew gossip rumors about Epstein and what kind of person Madame Maxwell was...
https://nypost.com/2020/07/08/ex-reddit … legations/
https://www.businessinsider.com/ghislai … pao-2020-7
What else?

I have seen Artists at reddit, Film Makers do interviews there, Game developers do interviews at reddit only for it all to turn around and get very heated, they went to say something that offends the mob and then ...the mobs is raged...they get hunted down by that very same Mob... think of the DixieChicks stuff during the Bush years but mix a bunch of Bolsevik Marxist mob actvism in the mix, they are doxxing people and an angry outside their homes ... youre talking about a really uncivilized low IQ mob of rioters that can be wound up like a toy, manipulated, played like a violin and sent to whatever places reddit wants them to riot at.

EdwardHeisler wrote:

No religious intolerance

I'm agnostic ... UNTIL ...until I meet someone like an islamic forcing their Sharia Law religion on me, when I sense they trying anything will I get right into their face and I have this crazy Lion's stare and I roar FUCK ISLAM right in their face... I'm in a far off place where they do not touch but if I sense any islamic crap, at this stage I'm ready for war I might not be as good I was in my younger days but I'm for confronting it even hand to hand, a guy preaching islamist crap I can probably destroy them, knees, punches, elbows before they land a hit, on a street your can tear the beards from their faces, I can have a blade or a sharp instrument put into their body before they draw any gun ... I think they usually sense to backdown the jihad idiot types most are cowards and only operate in packs like the drug dealer gangs, some are just weak will run away but then make threats from across the street. the jihadi Mohammedan Muslims tend to not to make any moves until they have collected enough Tribes and Family members and Welfare Benefit and Mosques, popped out enough kids and then become a sizable percentage of the population, by that time its too late and they will be almost impossible to deal with without some kind of Dicatorship, Massdeport or Reconquista or possible 'Re-Education' style Gulgas that I imagine the Chinese might be doing...London, Detroitisan, Paris, Michigan...a lot of the populations have arrived and demographically there might be some kind of inevitable confrontation in the near future. Don't get me wrong I don't want to force Christianity on people like a salem citizen or conquistador I'm not an Atheist either because Atheists also produced Stalin and Communism. It's up to you to find your own answers so I will not force any religion on you but you DO NOT force any religion upon me, no matter what flavor That Religious CRAP is !!!
Some of the more benign religion across the world, the Shinto or Christian or Buddhist or Hindu sects I might be agnostic to and I tolerate but other religions I have no choice but to get right into their faces and contront them directly. If you promote religious fanatics then you should maybe try reading that Quran or Quran someday or speak to the Aposattes of Islamism or former Islam or ex-Muslim Atheists...they can tell you all kinds of interesting truthful stuff about that religion.
https://i.ibb.co/FYqHQ9G/image.jpg
At reddit you have types that defend religious terrorism, they support islamic attacks against Cartoonists, they make excuses for people who bombed Pop Concerts and made death threats to the South Park Animators ... I guess they are cowards at reddit or they are subverted and controlled by other bots and agents and spooks, or maybe they are spineless and they fear islam or something...they fear confrontation, but have they met a real free radical, I don't maybe like me or someone else the type that one day have the brains to easily build a dirty bomb or build a WMD in their shed, a lone wolf type...I'm not for violence though, it takes a lot more effort to build things, to feed and educate and clothe your child,  to make life and raise a civilisation, there is no logic to destroy.
...I mean I'm all for fairytales and tolerance but what about these intolerant religions that are constantly attacking America, they are like a subversive political movement or violent cult and have no love for the United States and hate it, and genociding groups and ethnicity like the Yezidi. So what happens these types invading America when some intelligent angry guy has his or her 'Falling Down' moment, what happens when its more than one person have their Falling Down moment...I'm not even hardcore, there are far worse than me out the Prepper types, they Love America but are not fat slobs on a couch, they train every damn day in case shit ever goes down, they are traning and training for the Doomsday Apocalypse event.
Talking like this, saying you don't even need a big movement or big government saying a lone wolf can take out 'the trash' for example, speculating a lone guy could hit them just as hard, I guess in a way I might sound crazy agressive but I'm consious and at heart I'm a peaceful person, I see no reason to create more trouble on this Earth. This world already has enough blood splling and trouble.
Going to the Middle East trying to bring democracy to them by gun and war was wrong and looking for these Fake WMDs in Iraq was one of the dumbest political things America ever did on the world stage.

but now that USA is stuck in the sandbox

Why not do something positive and start dropping funny cartoons of Mohammed instead of bombs?

and if terrorists come out to riot and burn stuff and attack each other and riot, attack embassy and jihad over a funny toon ... you just got your Special forces ready, Your Apache your A-10 Warthogs and you can RAT-tatat-Ratatat-Ratata-ratatat or that BrrrffffzzzfrtFartBbfrrrr!  You're A-10 Thunderbolt does the job real good here...You got all your jihadi terrorists lined up during that cartoon rioting, save yourself a lot of time money and future misery...and save a lot of muslims who most of the time happen to be the first victim of the islamists.

The muslim themself are often the very first victim of islamism

What does reddit have against funny toons? ... muslims used to make pics you know
http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_imag … c_mo_full/
The muslims themselves used to draw pix of him???

EdwardHeisler wrote:

No Foul Language


Reddit is a disgusting shithole, its forums are filled with weirdos, rioters and pedophiles

Here's another reddit making the news item

Ashton "Aimee" Challenor
http://www.uncancelled.co.uk/tie-world/ … -teach-us/
https://ovarit.com/o/GenderCritical/243 … ed-by-uk-m
https://consumeproduct.win/p/12i3lAj5vy … oning-t/c/
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/03/ … s-protest/
https://feministlegal.org/ashton-challe … er-update/

the werido criminal pedophile connected Ashton "Aimee" Challenor was hired as an Admin mod on Reddit, despite a history of ... yup some of the worst disgusting things possible... and Reddit attempted to protect Challenor by blocking any mention of his / her / its past


Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB