New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#1926 2021-11-10 18:38:42

kbd512
Administrator

Re: Politics

It's all coming out now.

The Steele Dossier was a complete fabrication of the 2016 Clinton Presidential Election Campaign.

IN  THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF  VIRGINIA - Alexandria Division - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. IGOR DANCHENKO

The Clinton Campaign colluded with Russian Federation citizen Igor Danchenko to overturn the results of the 2016 Presidential Election of President Donald J. Trump.  Everyone indicted was a member or former member of The Brookings Institute, a liberal think tank that apparently doesn't do much in the way of thinking.

From the indictment:

The Grand Jury Charges that:
I. Introduction and Overview

1. On or about July 31, 2016, the  Federal  Bureau of Investigation ("FBI") opened  an investigation known as "Crossfire Hurricane" into whether individuals associated with the Donald J.  Trump  presidential  campaign  (the  "Trump  Campaign")  were  coordinating  activities  with  the Russian government.

2. Beginning in  or about July 2016  and  continuing through  December 2016,  the  FBI began receiving a series of reports from a former British government employee ("U.K. Person-I") that contained derogatory information on then-candidate Donald J.  Trump ("Trump") concerning Trump's purported ties to Russia (the "Company Reports").

3. Earlier  that  year,  a  U.S.-based  international  law  firm  ("Law  Firm-I"),  acting  as counsel  to  the  Hillary  Clinton  Presidential  campaign  (the  "Clinton  Campaign"),  had  retained  a U.S.-based investigative firm  ("U.S.  Investigative Firm-I") to conduct research on Trump and his associates. In  or about  June 2016,  U.S.  Investigative Firm-1,  in  tum,  retained  U.K.  Person-I, a former officer in a friendly foreign intelligence service ("Foreign Intelligence Service-I"), and his U.K.-based firm  ("U.K Investigative Firm-I"), to investigate Trump's purported ties to  Russia.

4. During  the  U.S.  presidential  election  season  and  afterwards,  U .K.  Person- I  and employees of U.S.  Investigative Firm- I  provided the  Company Reports to  multiple media outlets and to  U.S.  government personnel.

5. The Company Reports played an important role  in  applications that FBI personnel prepared and  submitted  to  obtain  warrants  pursuant to  the  Foreign  Intelligence  Surveillance  Act ("FISA")  targeting  a  United  States  citizen  who  had  been  an  advisor  to  then-candidate  Trump ("Advisor-I"). In  connection  with  the  FBI's  Crossfire  Hurricane  investigation  and  the  later investigation  by  Special  Counsel  Robert  S. Mueller  III,  the FBI relied  substantially  on  the Company Reports in these FISA applications to  assert probable cause that Advisor- I was a witting agent of the Russian Federation.

6. The  FBI obtained  a  total  of four  court-approved  FISA  applications  targeting Advisor- I,  which  authorized  intrusive  electronic  surveillance  of Advisor- I  from in  or  about October 2016  through in  or about September 2017. Each of the  FISA applications set forth  the
FBI' s assessment that Advisor- I was a knowing agent of Russia and further alleged - based on the Company Reports - that Advisor- I  was  part of a "well-coordinated conspiracy of co-operation" between Trump's campaign and  the Russian government.

7. Over time, the FBI  attempted to  investigate, vet,  and analyze the Company Reports but ultimately was not able to  confirm or corroborate most of their substantive allegations.

8. In  the context of these efforts, the  FBI  learned that U.K.  Person-I  relied primarily on  a  U .S.-based  Russian  national,  IGOR  DANCHENKO  ("DANCHENKO"),  the  defendant herein,  to  collect the  information  that  ultimately  formed  the  core  of the  allegations  found  in  the Company Reports. From in  or about January 2017 through  in  or about November 2017,  and  as part of its efforts to determine the truth or falsity of specific information in  the Company Reports, the  FBI  conducted  several  interviews  of DANCHENKO  regarding,  among  other  things,  the information that DANCHENKO had provided to  U.K.  Person-I  (collectively, the "Interviews").

9. As alleged in further detail below, DANCHENKO lied to  FBI agents during these Interviews.

10. First,  DANCHENKO  stated  falsely  that  he  had  never  communicated  with  a particular U.S.-based  individual  - who  was  a  long-time  participant  in  Democratic  Party politics and  was  then  an  executive  at  a  U.S. public  relations  firm  ("PR  Executive-I")  - about  any
allegations contained in the Company Reports. In  truth and in  fact,  and as  DANCHENKO well knew, DANCHENKO sourced one  or  more specific allegations in the Company  Reports anonymously to  PR Executive- I.

11. PR Executive-1 's role as a contributor of information to  the Company Reports was highly relevant and material to the  FBI's evaluation of those  reports  because (a)  PR Executive-I maintained pre-existing and ongoing relationships with numerous persons named or described in
the Company Reports,  including one of DANCHENKO's Russian sub-sources ( detailed below), (b) PR Executive- I  maintained historical and ongoing involvement in  Democratic politics, which bore upon PR Executive- I's reliability, motivations, and  potential bias as a source of information for the Company Reports, and (c)  DANCHENKO gathered some of the information contained in the  Company  Reports  at  events  in Moscow  organized  by PR  Executive-I and others  that DANCHENKO  attended  at PR Executive-1 's invitation. Indeed,  and as  alleged  below,  certain allegations that DANCHENKO provided to  U.K.  Person-I, and which appeared in  the Company Reports,  mirrored  and/or  reflected  information  that  PR  Executive- I  himself also  had  received through his  own interactions with Russian nationals.

12. Second, DANCHENKO stated falsely during the  Interviews, that,  in or about late July 2016, he received an anonymous phone call from an individual who DANCHENKO believed to  be  a particular U.S.  citizen and  who  was  then president of the  Russian-American Chamber of
Commerce ("Chamber President-I"). DANCHENKO also falsely  stated that,  during this phone call, (i) the person he believed to  be Chamber President- I informed him, in part, about information that  the  Company  Reports  later  described  as  demonstrating  a  well-developed  "conspiracy  of cooperation"  between the  Trump  Campaign  and  Russian  officials,  and  (ii)  DANCHENKO and the aforementioned person agreed to meet in New York. In truth and fact,  and as DANCHENKO well knew, DANCHENKO never received such a phone call or such information from  any person he believed to be Chamber President- I, and DANCEHNKO never made any arrangements to meet Chamber  President- I  in  New  York. Rather,  DANCHENKO  fabricated  these  facts  regarding Chamber President-I.

13. As alleged in further detail below, all of DANCHENKO's lies were material to  the FBI  because,  among other reasons,  (I) the  FBI' s  investigation of the Trump Campaign relied  in large part on the Company Reports to  obtain FISA warrants on Advisor- I, (2) the FBI  ultimately devoted substantial resources attempting to  investigate and corroborate the  allegations contained in  the  Company  Reports,  including the  reliability  of DANCHENKO's sub-sources;  and  (3)  the Company Reports, as  well as  information collected for the Reports by DANCHENKO, played a role  in  the  FBI's investigative  decisions  and  in  sworn  representations  that  the  FBI  made  to  the
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court throughout the relevant time period.

A. The Defendant

14. At  all  times  relevant  to  this  Indictment,  DANCHENKO  was  a  citizen  of the Russian Federation and was lawfully in the United States.  DANCHENKO resided in Washington, D.C. and Virginia.

The full indictment spans 39 pages, which details Igor Danchenko's criminal activities in collaboration with Fusion GPS, The Brookings Institute, Charles H Dolan Jr, and the lawyers working for the 2016 Clinton Presidential Election Campaign.

There it is, in black-and-white, for all the world to see.

The Clinton Crime Family and their Democrat Party enablers finally hit a snag in their seemingly endless crime spree.

#1927 2021-11-10 18:48:26

louis

Yep. And it won't be reported in 95% of American media because you now live in a quasi-totalitarian state controlled by Big Tech, Big Pharma and Big Retail.

kbd512 wrote:

It's all coming out now.

The Steele Dossier was a complete fabrication of the 2016 Clinton Presidential Election Campaign.

IN  THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF  VIRGINIA - Alexandria Division - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. IGOR DANCHENKO

The Clinton Campaign colluded with Russian Federation citizen Igor Danchenko to overturn the results of the 2016 Presidential Election of President Donald J. Trump.  Everyone indicted was a member or former member of The Brookings Institute, a liberal think tank that apparently doesn't do much in the way of thinking.

From the indictment:

The Grand Jury Charges that:
I. Introduction and Overview

1. On or about July 31, 2016, the  Federal  Bureau of Investigation ("FBI") opened  an investigation known as "Crossfire Hurricane" into whether individuals associated with the Donald J.  Trump  presidential  campaign  (the  "Trump  Campaign")  were  coordinating  activities  with  the Russian government.

2. Beginning in  or about July 2016  and  continuing through  December 2016,  the  FBI began receiving a series of reports from a former British government employee ("U.K. Person-I") that contained derogatory information on then-candidate Donald J.  Trump ("Trump") concerning Trump's purported ties to Russia (the "Company Reports").

3. Earlier  that  year,  a  U.S.-based  international  law  firm  ("Law  Firm-I"),  acting  as counsel  to  the  Hillary  Clinton  Presidential  campaign  (the  "Clinton  Campaign"),  had  retained  a U.S.-based investigative firm  ("U.S.  Investigative Firm-I") to conduct research on Trump and his associates. In  or about  June 2016,  U.S.  Investigative Firm-1,  in  tum,  retained  U.K.  Person-I, a former officer in a friendly foreign intelligence service ("Foreign Intelligence Service-I"), and his U.K.-based firm  ("U.K Investigative Firm-I"), to investigate Trump's purported ties to  Russia.

4. During  the  U.S.  presidential  election  season  and  afterwards,  U .K.  Person- I  and employees of U.S.  Investigative Firm- I  provided the  Company Reports to  multiple media outlets and to  U.S.  government personnel.

5. The Company Reports played an important role  in  applications that FBI personnel prepared and  submitted  to  obtain  warrants  pursuant to  the  Foreign  Intelligence  Surveillance  Act ("FISA")  targeting  a  United  States  citizen  who  had  been  an  advisor  to  then-candidate  Trump ("Advisor-I"). In  connection  with  the  FBI's  Crossfire  Hurricane  investigation  and  the  later investigation  by  Special  Counsel  Robert  S. Mueller  III,  the FBI relied  substantially  on  the Company Reports in these FISA applications to  assert probable cause that Advisor- I was a witting agent of the Russian Federation.

6. The  FBI obtained  a  total  of four  court-approved  FISA  applications  targeting Advisor- I,  which  authorized  intrusive  electronic  surveillance  of Advisor- I  from in  or  about October 2016  through in  or about September 2017. Each of the  FISA applications set forth  the
FBI' s assessment that Advisor- I was a knowing agent of Russia and further alleged - based on the Company Reports - that Advisor- I  was  part of a "well-coordinated conspiracy of co-operation" between Trump's campaign and  the Russian government.

7. Over time, the FBI  attempted to  investigate, vet,  and analyze the Company Reports but ultimately was not able to  confirm or corroborate most of their substantive allegations.

8. In  the context of these efforts, the  FBI  learned that U.K.  Person-I  relied primarily on  a  U .S.-based  Russian  national,  IGOR  DANCHENKO  ("DANCHENKO"),  the  defendant herein,  to  collect the  information  that  ultimately  formed  the  core  of the  allegations  found  in  the Company Reports. From in  or about January 2017 through  in  or about November 2017,  and  as part of its efforts to determine the truth or falsity of specific information in  the Company Reports, the  FBI  conducted  several  interviews  of DANCHENKO  regarding,  among  other  things,  the information that DANCHENKO had provided to  U.K.  Person-I  (collectively, the "Interviews").

9. As alleged in further detail below, DANCHENKO lied to  FBI agents during these Interviews.

10. First,  DANCHENKO  stated  falsely  that  he  had  never  communicated  with  a particular U.S.-based  individual  - who  was  a  long-time  participant  in  Democratic  Party politics and  was  then  an  executive  at  a  U.S. public  relations  firm  ("PR  Executive-I")  - about  any
allegations contained in the Company Reports. In  truth and in  fact,  and as  DANCHENKO well knew, DANCHENKO sourced one  or  more specific allegations in the Company  Reports anonymously to  PR Executive- I.

11. PR Executive-1 's role as a contributor of information to  the Company Reports was highly relevant and material to the  FBI's evaluation of those  reports  because (a)  PR Executive-I maintained pre-existing and ongoing relationships with numerous persons named or described in
the Company Reports,  including one of DANCHENKO's Russian sub-sources ( detailed below), (b) PR Executive- I  maintained historical and ongoing involvement in  Democratic politics, which bore upon PR Executive- I's reliability, motivations, and  potential bias as a source of information for the Company Reports, and (c)  DANCHENKO gathered some of the information contained in the  Company  Reports  at  events  in Moscow  organized  by PR  Executive-I and others  that DANCHENKO  attended  at PR Executive-1 's invitation. Indeed,  and as  alleged  below,  certain allegations that DANCHENKO provided to  U.K.  Person-I, and which appeared in  the Company Reports,  mirrored  and/or  reflected  information  that  PR  Executive- I  himself also  had  received through his  own interactions with Russian nationals.

12. Second, DANCHENKO stated falsely during the  Interviews, that,  in or about late July 2016, he received an anonymous phone call from an individual who DANCHENKO believed to  be  a particular U.S.  citizen and  who  was  then president of the  Russian-American Chamber of
Commerce ("Chamber President-I"). DANCHENKO also falsely  stated that,  during this phone call, (i) the person he believed to  be Chamber President- I informed him, in part, about information that  the  Company  Reports  later  described  as  demonstrating  a  well-developed  "conspiracy  of cooperation"  between the  Trump  Campaign  and  Russian  officials,  and  (ii)  DANCHENKO and the aforementioned person agreed to meet in New York. In truth and fact,  and as DANCHENKO well knew, DANCHENKO never received such a phone call or such information from  any person he believed to be Chamber President- I, and DANCEHNKO never made any arrangements to meet Chamber  President- I  in  New  York. Rather,  DANCHENKO  fabricated  these  facts  regarding Chamber President-I.

13. As alleged in further detail below, all of DANCHENKO's lies were material to  the FBI  because,  among other reasons,  (I) the  FBI' s  investigation of the Trump Campaign relied  in large part on the Company Reports to  obtain FISA warrants on Advisor- I, (2) the FBI  ultimately devoted substantial resources attempting to  investigate and corroborate the  allegations contained in  the  Company  Reports,  including the  reliability  of DANCHENKO's sub-sources;  and  (3)  the Company Reports, as  well as  information collected for the Reports by DANCHENKO, played a role  in  the  FBI's investigative  decisions  and  in  sworn  representations  that  the  FBI  made  to  the
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court throughout the relevant time period.

A. The Defendant

14. At  all  times  relevant  to  this  Indictment,  DANCHENKO  was  a  citizen  of the Russian Federation and was lawfully in the United States.  DANCHENKO resided in Washington, D.C. and Virginia.

The full indictment spans 39 pages, which details Igor Danchenko's criminal activities in collaboration with Fusion GPS, The Brookings Institute, Charles H Dolan Jr, and the lawyers working for the 2016 Clinton Presidential Election Campaign.

There it is, in black-and-white, for all the world to see.

The Clinton Crime Family and their Democrat Party enablers finally hit a snag in their seemingly endless crime spree.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#1928 2021-11-10 19:31:25

kbd512
Administrator

Louis,

The only good news is that Democrat credibility with Independent voters is shot to hell.

#1929 2021-11-12 10:31:16

Mars_B4_Moon

Hostages reported taken in Yemen, ongoing famine happening ... I think there was an old Yemen, Middle East, Saudi, Iran discussion somewhere on newmars.

The US State Department demands release of staff
'We are committed to ensuring the safety of those who serve the U.S. Government overseas, and that is why we are so actively engaged on this matter, including through our international partners.'

#1930 2021-11-14 18:27:27

SpaceNut
Administrator

Seems that paragraph 3 and 4 says that Clinton hired research found dirt on Trump and got it to many to review.

Crossfire was a launched to find where the truth was for both sides with four court-approved FISA applications

With details all in the 400 plus pages of the Muller report

Schiff: Steele Dossier conclusion of Russia assisting Trump 'turned out to be all too true' video

Its to bad that [Igor] Danchenko lied to Christopher Steele and then lied to the FBI...He should be prosecuted not be pardoned the way Donald Trump pardoned people who lied to FBI agents, like Roger Stone and Mike Flynn. There ought to be the same standard in terms of prosecuting the liars.

#1931 2021-11-14 19:05:54

louis

It was Russian dirt. The Dems were in league with the Russians in the 2016 Presidential election...exactly what they accused Trump of!

All your references are way behind the current timeline. Your "witnesses" are being prosecuted for their lies.

SpaceNut wrote:

Seems that paragraph 3 and 4 says that Clinton hired research found dirt on Trump and got it to many to review.

Crossfire was a launched to find where the truth was for both sides with four court-approved FISA applications

With details all in the 400 plus pages of the Muller report

Schiff: Steele Dossier conclusion of Russia assisting Trump 'turned out to be all too true' video

Its to bad that [Igor] Danchenko lied to Christopher Steele and then lied to the FBI...He should be prosecuted not be pardoned the way Donald Trump pardoned people who lied to FBI agents, like Roger Stone and Mike Flynn. There ought to be the same standard in terms of prosecuting the liars.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#1932 2021-11-15 04:29:10

Calliban

Ideologically obsessed people end up believing that the ends always justify the means.  In this case, the means involve lying.  In another case, fixing the voting system to allow them to cheat.  Maybe a little further down the road, it will involve mass murder of people that stand in their way.  It has happened before after all.

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#1933 2021-11-15 05:34:07

SpaceNut
Administrator

Louis, who put [Igor] Danchenko up to the task to make this all up?
He is a Russian so read between the lines....

Caliban we may already be nearing that last condition as seen in many locations, where the violence is being considered acceptable for political ideology along party lines. One may be playing out today as a verdict is rendered...

Fusion GPS was first hired by the conservative Washington Free Beacon in late 2015 to conduct opposition research on Trump. The research was later funded by the DNC via the law firm Perkins Coie.

Simpson explained that "real estate deals" were a common Russian method of hiding and moving money. Asked whether Fusion had found "evidence" of corruption and illicit finance related to the purchase of Trump properties, Simpson replied that his firm had seen "patterns of buying and selling that we thought were suggestive of money laundering."

lots of bread crumbs being ignored

#1934 2021-11-15 11:23:11

kbd512
Administrator

SpaceNut,

Christopher Steele, Fusion GPS, The Brookings Institute, and ultimately the lawyers working for the 2016 Clinton Presidential Election campaign put Russian citizen Igor Danchenko up to all the lying that resulted in fraudulent FISA Court warrants issued to obtain "evidence" (100% of all "evidence" produced during the Democrats' Russian Collusion fraud was blatant politically-motivated lying by Democrats and Democrat Party operatives like Igor Danchenko) obtained through a subsequent FBI witch hunt, which produced zero / zip / zilch / nada / nothing in the way of evidence that anyone from President Trump's 2016 Presidential Election campaign "colluding" with anyone from Russia to do anything.

Of all people associated with President Trump who the FBI prosecuted for lying to them, in association with the Democrats' Russian collusion fraud, precisely none of them were ever prosecuted for anything whatsoever to do with colluding with the Russians to do anything.  There was never a case to be made because everyone in the FBI knew it was an obvious fraud, which is why known Trump-hater, Peter Strzok (former Special Agent in Charge of Counterintelligence Investigations for the FBI), said he didn't want any part of the Russian collusion fraud, because in Peter Strzok's own words to the woman he was cheating on his wife with at the time, "there's no there there".

Therefore, 100% of all prosecutions of people who worked for President Trump, however briefly, were "fruit of the poison tree"- a legal term which means any ill-gotten evidence, even when it amounts to a real crime, is forever tainted, even if it shouldn't be.  By eating the fruit from said poison tree, there was 1 person who was found to be a tax cheat, 1 person was convicted of lying about President Trump's personal finances, and all the rest were prosecuted for technicalities related to their good-faith public testimony.  There never was any initial evidence to support any subsequent investigations.  Political mud-slinging is only evidence of the uncouth behavior of politicians and why we shouldn't elect such people to public office.  The FBI asserted that Oliver Stone had connections to a Russian hacker or hacker group that other evidence collected by the FBI directly contradicted.  By law, the FBI must provide all evidence they uncover to the defense, even when it doesn't help their case.  They utterly failed to do that, because they were engaged in a witch hunt.  It ceased to be about the law, and instead was about overturning the will of the American people.

That's why Peter Strzok wanted no part of it.  He knew he was already in enough legal jeopardy from cheating on his wife and sharing classified information with his lover, Lisa Page.  He also knew that "Russian collusion" was a total fraud from the word "go".  Bitter hatred towards President Trump prevented others who were engaged in the witch hunt from admitting that they screwed up and needed to cease and desist before they became involved in actual crimes, such as prosecutorial misconduct / evidence tampering / making false official statements.  In other words, the media-fueled anger and ego trip, over a political loss that was 100% related to voters disagreeing with both political parties, bested sanity and adherence to the law.  This is a constant problem with Democrats whenever they lose.  They can never admit that whenever the people are not behind their radical agenda- it's always race or religion or white supremacy or some other steam pile of malarkey because they have a pathological inability to admit to and learn from failure.

Whenever the government knows they're in the wrong, they often proceed with punitive prosecutions for which they have no real case, because whenever they don't, they rightly get the pants sued off of them by their "punitive prosecution victims".  Instead of losing their government jobs, we tax payers end up footing the bill for their ineptitude or malice.  That is exactly how a lot of poor people and minorities end up in prison- dirty tricks on the part of the prosecution and a total inability to admit to and learn from failures- the worst type of confirmation bias imaginable.  That doesn't mean there are no real criminals out there, but nearly all true criminals establish a pattern of criminal behavior.

There was zero pattern of behavior for General Flynn, for example.  He incorrectly thought he was authorized to speak for President Trump when he clearly was not, and Vice President Pence swiftly demanded his resignation as a result.  He's not the first and won't be the last government official who thinks by virtue of election or appointment from office, authority is granted where none exists.  There was no pattern of behavior for Oliver Stone, either.  There was a pattern of behavior for Paul Manafort (the tax cheat) and Michael Cohen (the embezzler and tax cheat who used his substantial legal retainer in ways never authorized by President Trump, that were later determined to be lies based upon a total lack of evidence).

General Michael Flynn's "great sin" (not an actual crime) was promising the Russians that the Trump administration would at least talk to them about easing sanctions and to try to work out their differences without resorting to war.  Oliver Stone was basically a nobody who tried to make himself appear more important than he ever was due to his ego issues.  Between the two, Vice President Pence rightly asked for General Flynn's resignation for promising something he was in no position to make any promises on, he never should've been prosecuted for anything, and right up to the point where Mr. Stone decided to threaten a federal judge.  Until Kyle Rittenhouse's trial, Oliver Stone's trial was the biggest farce I've ever seen.  If it was up to me, General Flynn would've walked and been paid damages, and Oliver Stone would spend the rest of his life in prison for threatening a judge.  However, I was not elected President.  President Trump looked at what happened and said, "100% of this was fruit of the poison tree, so none of these guys should be in jail or legal jeopardy over this Russian collusion fraud that never happened and was a 100% made up pack of lies by my political opponents."  If anyone was prosecuted in the same false pretenses under the Biden administration, then if President Biden made the same call, I wouldn't fault him for it at all.

For example, if the FBI or DA try to pull the same crap on Igor Danchenko that they pulled on Oliver Stone, then both men will walk free by virtue of government incompetence or malfeasance.

What we really learned from 2016 is that numerous Democrat Party politicians and operatives within government will do any deed and tell any lie to obtain power, which is exactly why they should never be given any power.  Since they got away with it until well past the time when it actually mattered to the outcome of an election, there's very little reason to think that they didn't at least try to pull the same type of crap during the 2020 Presidential Election campaign.

It's highly probable that President Trump thought that because he won in 2016, despite his oppositions criminal activities to try to overturn the election results, that the same would hold true in 2020.  President Trump was simply ignorant to how riled up everyone was over the Democrat-run propaganda's never-ending stream of lies.  Nothing he did in office rose to the level of criminality, but inviting people to march to the Capitol building in 2020 was incompetent because he neglected to consider that the worst elements of both sides would show up.  It's been proven that 100% of the people who entered the Capitol building never showed up to his speech before the march, to "read and heed" his admonishment to all of his supporters to remain peaceful at all times.  Naturally, Democrat-run propaganda lied their sorry rear ends off about that as well.

#1935 2021-11-17 20:29:27

SpaceNut
Administrator

Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, testified in court that he drove himself from his residence in Antioch, Illinois, to Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Aug. 24, 2020, the day before he shot and killed two men at a protest that became violent.

Rittenhouse shot three men, two fatally, in claimed self-defense during a 2020 protest. Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, were shot and killed, while 27-year-old Gaige Grosskreutz was wounded.

Huber's parents, Karen Bloom and John Huber, said they're "heartbroken and angry" by the acquittal.

"Today’s verdict means there is no accountability for the person who murdered our son," they said in a statement. "It sends the unacceptable message that armed civilians can show up in any town, incite violence, and then use the danger they have created to justify shooting people in the street."

We will find out if its going to be open season for protesters and then turn around an claim self defense.....

Kyle Rittenhouse, who was a minor at the time, traveled from Illinois to Wisconsin, and picked up an assault rifle that was illegally purchased for him. He took the law into his own hands, killing two people and injuring another.

#1936 2021-11-20 10:58:23

kbd512
Administrator

Kyle Rittenhouse was found "Not Guilty" on all counts.  The never-ending stream of radical left-wing media lies and deceptions had zero effect on the trial's outcome.  The lie about Kyle traveling across state lines with a weapon, the lie about him provoking others was exposed (he was chased and physically assaulted by everyone he shot), and the lie of omission about him shooting minorities was also laid to rest (everyone he shot was every bit as white as he was).

The prosecutor was caught tampering with video surveillance footage evidence during the course of the trial, taking drone footage obtained by Fox News and manipulating both the resolution of the video (lowering the resolution to make it less clear) and by cropping the video (to not show everything that it was showing).  The video was admitted into evidence anyway, because the judge was unaware that there was an original copy of the video footage that was not altered.  A prominent left-wing reporter took all videos recorded that night and stitched them together to align the timestamps on the video to show what happened from 4 to 5 different angles, and clearly demonstrated that Kyle was defending himself, not from blacks or minorities, but from other white people, on that fateful night.

A MSNBC left-wing activist masquerading as a reporter, was also arrested by the Police for attempting to follow the bus of jurors on their way home during deliberations, to advertise the locations of the jurors' homes as targets for attacks by antifa / blm thugs, and MSNBC was removed from the courtroom by the judge as a result, for attempted jury tampering.

The first antifa / blm rioter (Joseph Rosenbaum) that Kyle Rittenhouse shot was a convicted child rapist who was released from a local mental hospital earlier that day (10 counts of child rape), the second rioter (Anthony Huber) that Kyle shot was a convicted woman abuser (beat his girlfriend so seriously she was hospitalized more than once), and the third rioter (Gaige Grosskreutz) Kyle shot (who pointed a pistol at Kyle's head just before he was shot) was a convicted of burglary and assault.

The entire incident started after Kyle Rittenhouse used a fire extinguisher to extinguish a flaming dumpster that Joseph Rosenbaum and other antifa / blm criminals attempted to ram into a gas station pump with about 50 people (a mix of both antifa / blm and people defending the gas station) were standing outside in front of it.

If you don't support Kyle Rittenhouse, then by definition you align your support with the rioting convicted criminals that he stopped.  To wit, Kyle Rittenhouse permanently stopped a child rapist, a domestic abuser, and a violent thief / garden variety street thug.  Kyle was the very last child that convicted child rapist, Joseph Rosenbaum, ever put his hands on.  All of the people Kyle shot were actively assaulting him at the time they were shot.  The sole criminal who ceased and desisted with his violent assault (the criminal who jumped up and kicked Kyle in the head while he was laying on the ground after being smashed in the head with a skateboard by Anthony Huber) was allowed to live.

After months and months of radical left-wing media painting convicted criminals, who were truly horrible excuses for human beings, as "victims of Kyle Rittenhouse", this utter nonsense has finally come to an end.  Once again, the end result is that jury of his peers found that Kyle Rittenhouse was "Not Guilty" on all counts.

This is MSNBC's propaganda on full display for the entire world to see:

Kyle Rittenhouse trial was designed to protect white conservatives who kill by Ja'han Jones

This is the intro into their brain vomit / propaganda:

The shooter’s homicide acquittal coddles conservatives and may lead to even more violence.

Activist opinion, not journalism

Kyle Rittenhouse, who fatally shot two protesters and wounded a third during anti-police brutality demonstrations in Wisconsin last year, has been found not guilty of homicide — an outrageous yet unsurprising verdict in a trial marred by controversy.

You don't protest the Police by attempting to murder a civilian.  There's nothing "outrageous" about what happened, either.  A white child named Kyle Rittenhouse shot three adult white men who were attempting to murder him after he put out their flaming dumpster that they attempted to ram into a gas station with dozens of people standing in front of it.

Rittenhouse, who is white, was 17 when he traveled from his hometown in northeast Illinois to the protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year armed with his semi-automatic rifle. On the night of Aug. 25, 2020, as he carried his gun through the streets, Rittenhouse shot dead Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and wounded Gaige Grosskreutz, now 27.

Joseph Rosenbaum is white, Anthony Huber is white, and Gaige Grosskreutz is also white.  All three white men threatened and then attempted to kill Kyle Rittenhouse, who is also white.  Everyone involved here is white, so I'm glad we cleared up their "white-ness".

Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all five charges he faced, which included first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree recklessly endangering safety and attempted first-degree intentional homicide.

The only factually relevant piece of info in this entire propagandistic hit-piece against Kyle Rittenhouse.

The case had the makings of an acquittal before the trial even began. The outcome seemed clear even before an almost exclusively white jury pool was selected, even before Judge Bruce Schroeder created an uproar by ruling that the slain protesters could be referred to as “rioters” and “looters” but not “victims," even before Schroeder refused to punish Rittenhouse for what prosecutors said amounted to a violation of his bond conditions. Rittenhouse is a white teen who abides by white rules, and white people empathetic to those rules seemed poised to insulate him from repercussions.

Yes, this case had the makings of an acquittal because Kyle Rittenhouse violated no laws.  That's how the law works.  Whenever the state decides to prosecute someone without any tangible evidence of a law being broken, you can and should lose that case.  Kenosha, like the rest of America, has a lot of white people in it, which is why most of the jurors were white.  When most of your potential jurors are white, then most of your actual jurors will also be white, not due to racism, just simple demographics.  If you held a jury in China, then most of your potential and actaul jurors will be Chinese.  Nothing nefarious is going on there.

The judge allowed the trio of convicted criminals that Kyle Rittenhouse shot, to be referred to as "rioters" and "looters", because that was exactly who and what they were.  They were actively engaging in arson, assault, and attempted murder of other civilians.  At no time were they waving signs about Police brutality in the faces of the Police Officers present, because they showed up to commit crimes without consequence.  Armed civilians were also present to protect life and property, which is the opposite of what those criminals actually wanted.  If civilians are the targets of Police brutality, then anyone protesting Police brutality shouldn't be attacking more civilians, because that's the activity that protesters are asserting that the Police are guilty of.

There are no "white rules", there are only "the rules".  The rules say you cannot ram a flaming dumpster into a gas station pump with dozens of people standing in front of it.  The rules say you can't chase someone, threaten to kill them, then try to actually kill them, and also expect to live through that ordeal.  The rules say, if a convicted child rapist is chasing a child armed with a rifle, then the child rapist should expect to get shot if he doesn't quit chasing the child.  The rules say, if a convicted woman abuser threatens and then attempts to kill a child by bashing him in the head with a skateboard, then he should expect to get shot.  The rules say, if a convicted armed robber threatens to kill and then points a pistol at the head of a child, then he should expect to get shot.  Those rules have nothing to do with being white and everything to do with being a decent human being.

This is Ja'han Jones' "Twitter Post reasoning" behind why the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial is "wrong":

People said this acquittal couldn't be racist because the killer and his victims are all white. Wrong. This encourages conservative white ppl to use every deterrent possible -- incl. violence -- to discourage other white people from protecting civil rights.

First of all, who is having their civil rights defended by burning down an entire community?

That's exactly what was going on in Kenosha, and it was mostly white anarchists, communists, and street thugs behind it.

Ja'han needs to explain how a convicted child rapist chasing, threatening to kill, then trying to kill another child is "protecting civil rights".

What civil rights were violated?

The right of a convicted child rapist to rape and murder more children?

Does Ja'han actually think that raping and murdering children is a civil right?

This is what's wrong with the left today.  They've been brainwashed by mass media into believing utter nonsense as a "stand-in" for objective reality.

#1937 2021-11-20 13:18:51

SpaceNut
Administrator

So vigilanty justice is ok even though they served prison for the crimes makes it all right to gun them down. Why give any sentence at all just leave them in jail until they die or just give out the death penalty for all crimes.
At some point we need to fix the criminal law system with regards to penalty for crimes.

I think this sold every one, playing pretend police officer...
1222a4f38dc1dca98e528776eb05a131.jpg

Rittenhouse brought an AR-15 style semiautomatic rifle to a night of civil unrest on August 25, 2020, that followed the police shooting of Jacob Blake. Rittenhouse shot and killed two men, Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum, and injured a third, Gaige Grosskreutz, that night. He returned to his home in Antioch, Illinois, after the shootings, and his mother drove him to the police station in his hometown hours later.

Which makes him not a resident of the state that he killed in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

https://news.yahoo.com/7-reasons-kyle-r … 18661.html

#1938 2021-11-20 15:08:18

kbd512
Administrator

SpaceNut,

Kyle Rittenhouse did not chase after, threaten, mock, taunt, or otherwise engage with any of the criminals Kyle subsequently shot.  Kyle attempted to run away from all three of the criminals Kyle shot, but Kyle wasn't fast enough.  All of the criminals Kyle shot both threatened to kill Kyle and then attempted to actually kill Kyle.  All three criminals failed to kill Kyle.  The end.  Okay?

Edit in direct response to SpaceNut editing his last post and asserting that Kyle Rittenhouse was "playing Police Officer":

Carrying a weapon is a protected Constitutional Right, included in America's Bill of Rights, right after freedom of speech.

Chasing after someone, threatening to kill them, and then attempting to kill them is NOT a protected Constitutional Right.  It makes no difference if the person you're chasing is armed or not, nor what age the person you're chasing happens to be.

This is what courts and juries have repeatedly asserted.  They just asserted it again during the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

You can question judges and juries until the cows come home, but you've already lost that debate.

If you want Police Officers patrolling American streets, rather than kids, THEN START SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT!

Stop crapping all over Law Enforcement Officers.

Stop insinuating that all of them are racists.

Stop using them for disgusting political games.

The leftists' bullying tactics have failed miserably.

Leftists now need to come up with an actual argument for why they support criminals and encourage criminal behavior.

Last edited by kbd512 (2021-11-20 15:24:40)

#1939 2021-11-20 15:48:08

RobertDyck
Website

Ah hem! I understand kbd's point, but I would like to point out he walked in public openly carrying an assault rifle. According to the military, there's no such thing as an "assault rifle"; a fully automatic combat rifle like an M16 or AK47 is called a carbine. I realize an AR-15 is not fully automatic, but it's still "assault style". And since there's no formal definition of "assault rifle", I feel justified in using that term. Kyle Rittenhouse didn't just carry it in public.

I was about to say this was a rally. According to Wikipedia, he claimed he attempted to protect a car dealership from being vandalized. Hmm. Nasty. Still, asking for trouble. If you want to protect a place of business, stay in the place of business.

According to Wikipedia: "The Federal Assault Weapons Ban restricted the sale of the Colt AR-15 and some derivatives in the United States from 1994 to 2004."
Canada recently passed a law restricting similar weapons. They should be restricted. Some have claimed they're just hunting weapons that "look different". But there are several specific features designed to kill people, not hunt. People in the province of Quebec have been sensitive about this since the École Polytechnique massacre of 1989. That individual used a Rugar Mini-14. There are a couple variants of that rifle; I would argue the "Ranch" rifle is a hunting rifle, while the "Tactical" rifle is for killing people. Features:

• collapsible folding stock so it can be fired from inside a vehicle. Note: in Canada it's illegal to hunt game by firing from inside your truck. You must get out of the vehicle. The reason is to ensure you're shooting at game, not another hunter.

• pistol grip. So the weapon can be fired with the stock folded.

• shock absorber in the stock. So you can fire multiple times without hurting your shoulder. When hunting, one shot should take down the animal. If you miss, a second shot. You don't need to unload the entire magazine.

• high capacity magazine. Regulations in Canada restrict hunting rifles to 5 bullets anyway, so a 20 bullet magazine would have to be modified to only permit 5.

• flash suppressor. So you can maintain sight of your target for multiple shots.

• suppressor (silencer). This doesn't completely silence the rifle, but reduces the sound.

#1940 2021-11-20 17:42:39

kbd512
Administrator

Robert,

Get some real first-hand information every so often, rather than simply quoting Wikipedia articles.

1. A collapsible stock does not enable or prevent a rifle from being fired from inside a vehicle.  Only someone who has never shot a rifle before would think that you need a collapsible stock to fire a rifle from a vehicle.  Reducing the length of a rifle by a maximum of around 12 inches does not make any difference as to whether or not you can fire a rifle from inside a vehicle.

2. A weapon without a pistol grip and with a folding stock can still be fired without the stock fully extended.  Again, this is nonsense spouted off by and directed at fellow leftists who know nothing about firearms.  There are versions of the M1 that have folding stocks and no pistol grips.  They can easily be fired with or without the stock unfolded.  If the weapon had no stock and no pistol grip, it can still be fired.  The Mini-14 rifle comes in versions with or without piston grips and with or without collapsible or folding stocks.  All can be fired, with or without a stock and with or without a pistol grip.  Whenever leftists start blathering on about guns with no real knowledge, they only make themselves look more ignorant than we already know they are.

3. The "shock absorber" in the stock of an AR-15 is called a main spring or recoil spring or buffer spring, and is what allows for semi-automatic or fully automatic fire.  It does nothing to protect your shoulder.  Fire a M1 rifle some time if you think having a recoil spring is easier on your shoulder.  When hunting, you should fire as many round as necessary to humanely kill the animal.  Ideally, you will kill your prey with one shot.  Life is seldomly ideal.  Having enough rounds of ammunition in the magazine prevents hunters from being mauled to death by hordes of dangerous game animals like wild hogs.  My sister's husband hunts with a rifle that "looks like" a Chinese Type 56 AK-47.  When he hunts hogs, dozens of them can surround him in packs.  His rifle's 30 round "most common capacity for an AK-type rifle" magazine ensures that wild hogs are what's on the menu, rather than him.

4. A "high capacity magazine" is a made-up term used by leftists.  It's their own definition of something that means nothing.  Is 20 rounds "high capacity" when compared to a 200 round belt of ammunition?  Of course not.  Are leftists only capable of counting to five?  Most of them start life with two hands and two feet, so you'd think some of them could at least make it to 20.

5. A "flash suppressor" does nothing to "maintain sight of your target", except at night.  If you've ever fired a AR15 at night, then you wouldn't think a bird cage flash suppressor was doing much at all to preserve your night vision, either.  A "muzzle brake", on the other hand, actually does make firing follow-up shots faster when it's designed correctly.  The assault weapons ban never banned muzzle brakes, which are also commonly used in bolt-action rifles.  As such, the presence or absence of a flash suppressor does nothing at all to make a rifle more or less suitable for hunting.

6. A sound suppressor prevents hearing loss to the shooter and those near the shooter.  The noise that a "silenced" rifle makes when fired is still louder than nearly any chain saw at full throttle.  The V8 engine chainsaws with no mufflers are comparably "loud" to a "silenced" rifle.  People like me, who have actually fired suppressed rifles indoors, know that they can still be deafening.  Yet again, more stupidity from people who clearly know nothing about firearms and have never actually used firearms.

Assault is a behavior, not a specific type of weapon.  Your feelings are irrelevant to objective reality.  Any weapon can be used by any person to assault another person.  What it looks like is irrelevant to what it actually is.  To a person, leftists think adding their own labels to something or someone changes the definition of behavior.  It does not.  Assaulting someone is still an assault, with or without a weapon.  If you can swing a specific type of hammer and hit someone 100 times in 1 minute, said hammer does not magically become an "assault hammer".  It's still just a hammer that was used to assault someone.  Similarly, a semi-automatic rifle is still a semi-automatic rifle.  Calling it an "assault rifle" does not change how it operates, doesn't make it more lethal, and has zero effect on whether or not it's used for offensive or defensive purposes.  That is objective reality.

The names of the people who attempted to assault Kyle Rittenhouse are as follows:

Joseph Rosenbaum - Deceased Convicted Felon - 10 counts of child rape
Anthony Huber - Deceased Convicted Felon - 2 counts of assault and battery against his girlfriend, who was hospitalized after the second assault
Gaige Grosskreutz - Seriously Injured Convicted Felon - 1 count of armed robbery and 1 count of assault with a deadly weapon

All three violent convicted felons were shot AFTER they chased, threatened to kill, and then assaulted Kyle Rittenhouse.  There are multiple videos from multiple different angles showing all of this on YouTube- the entire incident, from start to finish.

Kyle Rittenhouse was at a GAS STATION, NOT A USED CAR DEALERSHIP.

Joseph Rosenbaum attempted to ram a flaming dumpster into a GAS STATION with dozens of people standing in front of the gas pump he attempted to ram the flaming dumpster into.  Joseph Rosenbaum became enraged that Kyle Rittenhouse used a fire extinguisher to put out his dumpster fire.  Joseph Rosenbaum chased after, threatened to kill, and was then shot dead by Kyle Rittenhouse.

Anthony Huber then chased after Kyle Rittenhouse moments after Kyle stopped and was in the process of attempting to administer first aid to Joseph Rosenbaum.  That's why we saw video of Kyle fiddling with the backpack he was carrying.  The pack contained medical supplies he had brought to render first aid to actual protesters.  Anthony Huber hit Kyle Rittenhouse in the back of the head with his skateboard, at least twice.  The second time he hit Kyle, after Kyle had fallen down from the first assault and was lying on his back on the ground, and after Kyle was kicked in the face by a fourth person, Anthony Huber was then shot in the chest while he struck a second blow at Kyle's head with his skateboard and died seconds later.

Gaige Grosskreutz then approached Kyle Rittenhouse with a pistol in hand, pointed it at Kyle's head, then lunged at Kyle, and was also shot.  Gaige Grosskreutz had most of his bicep removed by the bullet fired from Kyle's rifle, whereupon he dropped his pistol.  After that, the small mob that was chasing after Kyle Rittenhouse dispersed.

At no point in time did Kyle Rittenhouse chase after anyone, threaten anyone, taunt anyone, or otherwise interact with anyone.  Even the person he shot who survived, Mr Gaige Grosskreutz, corroborated Kyle's own testimony.

#1941 2021-11-20 21:00:12

RobertDyck
Website

I hate to quote Bernie Sanders, but...
259774217_144838187883445_8616501215608385265_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=DPIDTAYfvCAAX9auOBS&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=1dde9b65df386d5961381e918ac0e6fc&oe=619F8B29

#1942 2021-11-20 21:07:24

SpaceNut
Administrator

No problem we can now just bring them anywhere even in the air terminal where its a "prohibited item" was detected in a passenger's property while going through the X-ray screening at the security checkpoint

"During that secondary search, the passenger lunged into his property, grabbing a firearm that was located inside, which ultimately discharged," Spinden said. "The passenger then fled the security checkpoint through an adjacent exit lane with his firearm."

#1943 2021-11-20 23:14:51

kbd512
Administrator

Robert,

5 year old Cannon Hinnant, who is white, was executed with a gun in front of his sisters by 25 year old Darius Sessoms, who is black.  Cannon Hinnant was armed with his bicycle, which he was riding when Darius Sessoms walked up to him and shot him in the head.  You've never said a word about that.

More black people are shot and killed by other black people in Chicago, during any average weekend, than all the white Police Officers who shot and killed black suspects over the past year.  You have nothing to say about that, either.  I guess the reason you say nothing, is that it totally obliterates the false leftist narrative about every white person being racist and every black person being an innocent angel who was "just at the wrong place at the wrong time".  Maybe, just maybe, ALL humans are violent creatures by nature, racism is rarely a factor in the thought process of violent criminals or lack thereof, and humans frequently kill other humans unless there's someone to stop them.  And let's not kid ourselves, either.  Any old excuse for murder and mayhem will do.

Kyle Rittenhouse is not Trayvon Martin.  I really have no clue how George Zimmerman wasn't convicted of Murder 2 for chasing after Mr Martin and shooting him.  That one still boggles my mind.  I have no idea what the jury saw during the trial that caused them to conclude that Mr Zimmerman was not guilty.  George Zimmerman's trial was not televised, as Kyle Rittenhouse's trial was.  Based on what I saw and heard, I would have voted to convict Mr Zimmerman of Murder 2.  If memory serves, Mr Zimmerman was also a convicted domestic abuser, and should not have had a firearm, in much the same way that convicted felon Gaige Grosskreutz should not have had a firearm, but did anyway.

All that aside, which has absolutely nothing to do with Mr Rittenhouse's case, which did include a televised trial, was that a convicted child rapist, a convicted domestic abuser, and a convicted armed robber all chased after Mr Rittenhouse, all of them assaulted Mr Rittenhouse, and all were shot during their disgusting displays of mob violence against Mr Rittenhouse.  If you chase after and assault someone who has done nothing to you, then you should go to prison.  All three of the violent convicted felons chasing after Mr Rittenhouse should have been in prison, but they weren't, because our justice system has been crippled by the criminality love-fest promoted by leftist ideology.

There's no criminal act that the left won't support, so long as it's done in furtherance of their morally bankrupt ideology.  Everyone and everything is simply "collateral damage" to their ideology.  They'll burn down an entire city to protest the very government that they voted into power, then wonder why everyone else living in the city could care less about the agenda behind all of their violence and destruction.  The antifa / blm thugs also burned down the stores owned by black people and assaulted black business owners to protest "Police brutality" or racism against black people.  I have yet to read an explanation that passes muster for that from any of you lefties.

Some of the rest of us are totally fed up with the violence coming from the left.  They clearly don't believe anything they claim to believe in, they can't stand it when their intended victims are capable of defending themselves, and they think their ideology justifies absolutely anything, no matter how grotesque.

#1944 2021-11-21 09:50:36

SpaceNut
Administrator

I think this is the run down.

February 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Former neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman was using the similar civilian arrest. Trayvon Martin was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Walking back from a 7-Eleven to the Sanford, Florida townhouse of his father's fiancee on a dark street to where he lived.

In the fight or flight by Trayvon, Zimmerman was injured during the altercation with Martin. Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin, 17, following a nighttime altercation between the two at his gated community in Sanford where he lived. He said he shot Martin in self-defense and was not charged at the time.

The charge was after information of the citizens arrest had no cause.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen%27s_arrest

In the United States, a private person may arrest another without a warrant for a crime occurring in their presence and of course this is where the but starts for what is a crime or not.

Of course a watch is to call the police not be them...

#1945 2021-11-22 19:59:47

SpaceNut
Administrator

Steve Bannon and now
Jan. 6 committee subpoenas Alex Jones, Roger Stone and other Trump allies

The committee is demanding records and testimony from three other individuals as well: Dustin Stockton, who the committee said assisted in organizing a series of rallies after the November election; Jennifer Lawrence who was also involved in organizing rallies, including the one that preceded the Capitol riot, according to the panel; and Taylor Budowich, who organized an advertising campaign to encourage attendance at the Jan. 6 rally, the panel said.

Jan. 6 investigators subpoena Proud Boys, Oath Keepers as probe turns to domestic extremism

Donald Trump's lawyers try to block the White House from releasing records to the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, the former president faces a flurry of other investigations that could come to a head in the coming weeks and the new year.

That includes two major state criminal investigations — one in New York and one in Georgia — and lawsuits concerning sexual assault allegations, a fight over an inheritance and questions of whether he should be held personally liable for inciting the insurrection.

#1946 2021-12-07 12:48:41

Mars_B4_Moon

End of an era: Angela Merkel's last full day as Germany's leader after 16 years
https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/st … chancellor
Merkel, a former scientist who grew up in Communist East Germany, is bowing out about a week short of the record for longevity held by her onetime mentor, former Chancellor Helmut Kohl, who reunited Germany during his 1982-1998 tenure.

Brexit Britain leads Europe as £170m agreement signed to build stunning space assets
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/ … exoplanets

Russia satellite destruction put ISS at greater risk: ESA official
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 … a-official

Germany wary of Macron’s space force
https://www.politico.eu/article/germany … ace-force/
The French government is poised to lay out details on a plan to staff up a “space high command” in Toulouse.

Europe must foster private space firms like SpaceX – ESA chief
https://www.dw.com/en/europe-must-foste … v-59133449

#1947 2021-12-10 08:51:09

Mars_B4_Moon

Becoming a witch hunt?

Former NYC police commissioner demands apology from Jan. 6 committee, but plans to comply
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/2 … ogy-523259
Bernie Kerik Will Comply With House Subpoena
https://politicalwire.com/2021/11/24/be … -subpoena/

SpaceNut wrote:

Jan. 6 committee subpoenas Alex Jones, Roger Stone and other Trump allies

This could be the greatest UFO Tinfoil hat Lizard people clownshow off all time if AlexJones goes to testify

#1948 2021-12-10 21:33:56

SpaceNut
Administrator

Here are 6 More Subpoenas Issued in House Panel’s Jan. 6  Friday, targeting organizers and planners involved in the rally

#1949 2021-12-11 12:12:08

kbd512
Administrator

Democrats seem to think that because everyone involved in their propaganda operations is also involved with their politicians, that the same applies to Republican run media, except that is very clearly not the case, because you have Republican media personalities routinely sparring with Republican politicians on a routine basis, even President Trump, because disagreement is not viewed as disloyalty within the Republican Party, whereas nearly all Democrat run media outlets have never uttered a cross word about any of the Democrat Party politicians they support.

2015-2020 was a 24/7/365 political attack advertisement run on the entire country, with the end result that we wound up with a mentally incompetent / senile old man (President Biden) and a woman who is probably suffering from bi-polar disorder (Vice President Harris) attempting and failing badly to run our country.  This was all a result of the Democrats' endless temper tantrum over a lifelong Democrat running for office as a Republican, and being elected on the basis of doing what was right for America.  Some of their media ilk are still trying to push their provably false "Russian collusion" absurdity as the Biden Administration is actively prosecuting Democrat operatives for lying to the FBI to commit crimes related to the 2016 Presidential Election.

#1950 2021-12-11 13:11:10

SpaceNut
Administrator

Republican disloyalty was met with your fired....

Board footer