New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#26 2005-12-08 03:59:14

sdc2
Banned

Re: Vision & Dreams! -MEET- Power & Greed!

Oh boy, now Ricky has latched onto the "CIA goons after me are satanists" and "ISA = Space = God"

ISA is more than just Ricky Ticky Tavy, and is growing every day, in spite of your best efforts, and those like you!

ISA has computer resources which are indeed used by more than just Ricky!

So, what makes you think that I, or any of the ISA Global Team or ISA Supporters, are always Ricky?

ISA does = Space, and yes most in ISA are men & women who believe in "God" and a Creator.

But we do also know that GCNRevenger = Troll

#27 2005-12-08 06:06:30

Cobra Commander

It is always funny how the Skull & Bones CIA bunch love the Pagan quotes in their posts!

Damn, I've been found out. I'll never work as a spook again.

Ascendo tuum.   :x

I know that such trolls shouldn't be tolerated, but sometimes these creatures can be so amusing. What do you say we toy with him further my Masonic brethren? Call over those guys from Skull and Bones, make a big shindig of it.

Or maybe it's time to just cut off the tail, what say the people?

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

#28 2005-12-08 06:11:30

clark

Coming to you live, from Hell, iiiiiiiiiiiit's clark!

I talk to God on occasion, well, really, he talks to me. I swear, that guy will just go on and on. It's like He is one of those Holier than thou types, I mean, great and all, but kind of a wet blanket when it comes parties. But His Son, man, does He know how to party. His Son does this neat trick turning water into wine. Beer runs are a thing of the past when He is around. And He is totally cool. I mean, His girlfriend, I heard she got around in the past, but man oh man is she hot!

Anyway, what I'm trying to say, in a round about way, is Ricky, you're certifiable. You want "nuts"? I can do "nuts". I've been doing "nuts" for a while now. I can do "sane" too. Every once in a while, I go sane on the folks around here and they totally freak. Go figure.

But my question to you and your teeming hoards of ISA members (are they just voices in your head?), can you do "sane"?

It's no bother to me to scream in a padded room with you, more the merrier I say, but look out the window dude.

Oh, true story, I *am* a Skull. I sh*t you not.

We are everywhere. But the Masons still get all the chicks.

#29 2005-12-08 10:40:31

BWhite

Too bad he wasn't here for the silly Latin quote contest. Also, the idea that Latin is a pagan language strikes this Roman Catholic as being a wee bit odd.

Give someone a sufficient [b][i]why[/i][/b] and they can endure just about any [b][i]how[/i][/b]

#30 2005-12-08 11:56:48

clark

Every good Catholic knows it should be Aramaic Bill.

But the Roman Catholic Church is part of Organized System of Oppression (TM), so whatever.

Watch out Ricky, Billy Boy is on to you!

You see, you've stumbled onto our secret lair... the one where we plot world domination (when we are of course not disparaging each other).

Bill represents the Organized Religion and Advertising wing of our global Empire. C.C. handles our covert, overt, military industrial complex (not to mention our germ warfare division... keep up the good work C.C.!), Josh Cryer works on our disinformation campaign, yeah, I know, who would have suspected.

Me, I'm the secretary. My job is to write up all the minutes of our super secret meetings and then eat them.

Look out for our invisible agents, they are everywhere. Except the ladies room. They are not allowed in there.

#31 2005-12-08 13:26:51

BWhite

Me, I'm the secretary. My job is to write up all the minutes of our super secret meetings and then eat them.

Dude. You cannot forget your other job. Coffee. Make the coffee each morning.

= = =

I now have a mental image of those Nazis from the Blues Brother, especially when the leader is busy painting a plaster eagle with gold paint.

Illinois Nazis? I hate Illinois Nazis.  wink

Give someone a sufficient [b][i]why[/i][/b] and they can endure just about any [b][i]how[/i][/b]

#32 2005-12-08 14:38:11

clark

Dude. You cannot forget your other job. Coffee. Make the coffee each morning.

Just stop patting me on the bum, and we'll call it even. Sicko.

#33 2005-12-08 15:37:34

sdc1
Banned

The Masons?  Know a few of them, they are not against ISA.

The Masons, like George Washington, and most of the Founding
Fathers, built America.  They believe in God, and serve humanity.
I am not a Mason, and would never join a secrete society.
Philosophers have a code about joining any group, they do not
join any groups, as this clouds the ability to think outside the box.
You know the loyalty and secrete hand shakes create a conflict
of interest in the free thought area.  Can not go against the
brotherhood you know!

When you think because you hide in the shadows using fake names
and striking out at others, just know that any idea or vision has
supporters and enemies.  If you think you can out wit and abuse
a simple Philosopher who is meek and humble, and get away with
it, be warned there are big fish out there with teeth, who can find
you if they really want too, and will do unto others as you do un
to them.  In a more down to Earth and simple phrase, "What Goes
Around Comes Around!"

#34 2005-12-09 05:45:53

clark

I never want to belong to a group that would have me as a member.  lol

If Philosphers never join a group, one, wouldn't the fact that they don't join a group make them a group unto themselves?

Two, if you are implying that you are a philosphere, then wouldn't your association with ISA be a violation of a central tenet of being a Philospher?

QUite the logcial condrum you have created for yourself.

Now, before you go all psychotic on me, know that veiled threats are considered pretty bad form. If you want to threaten me, at least be up-front about it. I don't mind.

What goes around comes around? Oh, I know this one. I love riddles. What is, "the earth"!

What do I win?

jackass.

#35 2005-12-09 17:12:28

GCNRevenger

"using fake names and striking out at others"

Um... but you are using fake names and striking out at others, Ricky

[i]"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw[/i]

[i]The glass is at 50% of capacity[/i]

#36 2005-12-10 18:57:35

sdc2
Banned

Vision & Dreams! -MEET- Power & Greed!

We at the International Space Agency, like most space organizations and space activists & enthusiasts, hope to see Humanity enter the Space Frontier in Meaningful & Peaceful Ways with in the Very Near Future.

However the reality of human nature, politics, military, and profits are, and have been for 20 years, standing in the way.

*Hello, welcome to New Mars.  Yes.  And unfortunately the realities of human nature will likely persist (stand in the way).  I think you're correct in boiling it down to "dreams and visions" vs. "power and greed."  And it seems power and greed nearly always win out.  Something can begin based on a dream or in a visionary sort of way; noble and with good intentions, and then the rats swarm in...

What about those Snobbish Academics with 50 Degrees, who think they are gods gift to the world! And the rest of the world is dumb helpless heathen?! Lets see, ah thats right! What about Benjamin Franklin, Edison, Tucker, Singer, Hughes, Graham Bell, Wright Brothers, and other Inventors, Visionaries, and Dreamers. Do not misunderstand me, I have great respect for those who are lucky or privileged enough to get a formal education.

Ben Franklin doesn't really, IMO, belong in that class.  He was, for his time, born on "the wrong side of the tracks"; very humble birth, not at all in the social classes of Washington or Jefferson.  Franklin associated/identified himself much more readily with the "common" workaday person than the pretentious and vain upperclassmen, and wasn't a snob.  He was simply a brilliant genius who stood out and shone -- from everyone.

If, and Only If!, Its One For All, And All For One!

When we stop name calling, pointing fingers, and chest thumping, we will already be on our way to Mars, and Much, Much, Much More!

I for one would like to see a unifying factor within space advocacy.  Unfortunately we've seen plenty of people tossing over Mars in favor of Luna (regardless of any Presidential "initiatives", etc.).  There are other examples.

--Cindy

Cindy, Palomar

You are a dove among vultures.

I hope you stay positive.

I also used to be a dove, but, have sadly, had to be an eagle with claws to contend with the vultures.

They, and there fellow vulture brothers, will never let a new idea which they do not control or influence, ever go free of attack and slander.

The International Space Agency, and all it represents, presents a threat to those who presently weld power in the space community.

These are mostly, the United States, Russia, Key ESA Members, and now China.

They do not want to share power, they wish only to dominate.

They do not want to cooperate or colaborate, as this is a vile thought to them, and their agenda to control for their own selfish purposes, even at the very danger to humanity as a whole.

Pick up a video called "SKULLS" which is a video about groups like Skull & Bones at Yale.  There are many such groups of many flavors and in many countries.

This is how power is welded in Society, Past, Present, and Future.

This culture of secrete societies, the Heads, is totally invested into the space community, because anything to do with space either has Military Uses, or is controled by the Military.

The best we Tails can ever hope to achieve, is to stay informed, stay alert to disinformation & propoganda, and to never give up in the face of adversity.

We Commoners, the Tails do have power, as the Secrete Societies, the Heads, always must contend with each other, other secrete societies, in secrete battles for power that most Commoners never know exist and likely will never will, as well as with in these Secrete Societies there are always the White Knights and the Black Knights battling it out for control and influence.

These people, the Secrete Societies the Heads, who control and manipulate the Space Community and Space Societies, are always present on these message boards keeping the peasents, us Commoners the Tails, in line, and under control.

Propose something which threatens their control and power, and the will Slander and Defame you, count on it.

The Doves must remember these vultures are here, and to be ever alert so as not to be used as an unwitting pawn in their games and slanderous activities.

Think, Question, Learn, Explore!

Cindy, Palomar

Our Best Regards!

The ISA Global Team

Ad-Astra!  To The Stars!
In Peace For All Mankind!
So Say We All!

#37 2005-12-10 20:41:01

Austin Stanley
Website

I know I should usually ignore trolls, but you dued have seriously lost it.  You should seek help and get away from the keyboard, seriously.  Accusing random people on the internet of being members of the Skull and Bones society?  You give us to much credit, we are the normal every-day kinds of jerks, not the world dominating secret society having kind...

Or are we  8)

Seriously though, seek some help man, you are seriously delusional and paranoid.  And these webforms are just feeding into that problem.  They have some really good medications now that can help.

----

On another note, the admins should just ban him and his 4+ alter egos.  For his own good.

He who refuses to do arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense.

#38 2005-12-10 22:25:47

sdc1
Banned

I know I should usually ignore trolls, but you dued have seriously lost it.  You should seek help and get away from the keyboard, seriously.  Accusing random people on the internet of being members of the Skull and Bones society?  You give us to much credit, we are the normal every-day kinds of jerks, not the world dominating secret society having kind...

Or are we  8)

Seriously though, seek some help man, you are seriously delusional and paranoid.  And these webforms are just feeding into that problem.  They have some really good medications now that can help.

----

On another note, the admins should just ban him and his 4+ alter egos.  For his own good.

Yes, Mr. Austin Powers, you would love that, wouldnt you!

Me, a Troll?!  Please, nice try donkey 007.
Sorry, the fart, you know the bad smell, in the room aint me!

My 4 identities, please!

They tell me that folks like you, you know the government creeps, do not come here with several user names and bully people making people think they have a majority, when in fact its just one agent manipulating people, and group think.

You are a good example of that!

Ban and Censor the Troll!
When in fact you are the Troll.

I, or any of the ISA folks, have never attacked or slandered anyone here, or anywhere else, but in fact have been the victoms of government creeps and agencts like you time, and time again.

Our responces have been only in reply to slander, propaganda, and lies.

You are the vanguard of the government creeps who come here with many user names, and decieve and manipulate these good people, who do not know you as we do.

We have endured about 50 slanders here on this board in just the last few days, of which no action was taken or said, and the continued slander was finally met with a terse reply, outing you evil little turds.

The action should be taken against you and the other ataganosts and trolls, but it will not, as this message board is controled by those who are benefiting from this.

And so the evil continues.

If the Mars Society was really the good meaning organization it make people think it is, then they would enforce a policy of no-slander and troll attacks.

But they not only allow it, but they encourage it.

Why, because the Mars Society and your great leader sold their sole to the devil, and now if they do not tow the line, they will be swamped, and all funding will be revoked in a heart beat.

So, they allow attacks on the International Space Agency, and any one who supports it, because their masters tell them so.  So you and your evil brothers are turned loose and allowed to do as much damage as possible, with no restraints.

To date over 1 million posts and news stories about the International Space Agency have been sensored by you and your Skull & Bones buddies.

Be a part of evil and sell your sole to get good jobs and acceptance, and one day you will have to pay the reaper his just rewards.

Every single post by the International Space Agency and our supportes here, all very positive and worthy topics, have been routinely slandered and ruined by you and your secrete society cronies.

This has not only been allowed by the CIA/NASA sell outs here at the Mars Society, but has been encouraged and supported.

Enter our posts, slander and destroy, and then Censore it!

Standard operating proceedure for you folks.

People like you cause deep seeded hate, strife, and wars, and it is always the little people who pay the price as you hide in your secrete places eating $100 meals on gold dishes.

You and your secrete society cronies push people to violence and eg people on to tear each others eyes out as you stand back and enjoy your evil deeds.

You control the media so the little guy will never have a voice, you control the courts so the little guy will never have even a remote chance for justice, and you control the banks so the little guy will never have even a slight chance to succeed.

Why dont you crawl back into your secrete hiding place, from where you slithered from.

I, or any of the International Space Agency people never attacked anyone here, and in fact where attacked over and over again, to the point that any conversation or meaningful debate was impossible!

It is you, my CIA freind that needs to leave, and go bother someone else.

The only trouble here so far has been you and your CIA/NASA cronies, not I, or any of the ISA folks.

You, and those like you, enjoy attacking and slandering people in places like this, because you feel safe and protected hiding behind your fake usernames and identities.

If we were in the same room now, you would likely get a black eye or bloody nose.

You are sneaky little cowards, hiding in your secrete little hiding places.

Someday, I assure you, you will reap what you have sowed, and those whom deal with you one day will likely not be good natured and honorable like I, or the ISA folks.

Christ warned!

Do Un To Others As You Would Have Them Do Un To You!

or better said!

Live By The Sword Die By The Sword!

I would rather spend my time here talking about humanities great opportunities in the Vast New Space Frontier.

But instead, I have to waste my time with evil spirited nim wits like you.

I say a very special prayer for your type!

Lord, I Pray, Give Unto These, As They Give Unto Others! Ahem!

Powerful Prayer, and may it find you in your secrete hiding place.

#39 2005-12-11 01:39:21

GCNRevenger

Wow, is this guy even for real? Even someone who needs to be medicated should have some clue.

"If we were in the same room now, you would likely get a black eye or bloody nose."

Hey moderators, I bet this kinda violates some term of use or something? Maybe even be borderline illegal?

[i]"The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those that do not have it." - George Bernard Shaw[/i]

#40 2005-12-11 02:40:07

Rxke

I stayed out of all of this, but I agree, this is getting out of hand.

Time out.

#41 2005-12-11 11:30:21

clark

Take a step back, Me, myself, and I! Enjoy the ride!

What we have here is one of those rare wild animals, the "homo-crazius". Or, as I commonly call it, the talking chimp.

Ricky Ticky Time bomb is our play thing. Now you may say this is wrong. You may even want to help this poor misguided sod, but you see, Ricky Ticky Time bomb *wants* to be our play thing.

Oh cruel clark! No, not I. It would be cruel to ignore the simple cries of attention. It would be cruel to unleash this blighted soul to some other unsuspecting and unprepared area of the limitless net. It costs us what? A few minutes to laugh and poke? Think of the free amusement here in our very own backyard! What will the crazy man say next? what delusional joy ride is next? Most of it is standard fare, very unoriginal, but every once in a while, Ol Ricky Ticky Time bomb suprises even me.

You see, Ricky Ticky time bomb may or may not believe in his precious ISA. But that is beside the point. He wants you and I and me and we to all believe in it. It's like he is trying to make Santa Claus come to life by sheer will alone. It is fantastic, if a bit pathetic.

Anyway, a word of advice to any who wish to play with the play thing- you have to engage on his level. Delusional people have a knack for maintaing their own private reality, no matter how you try to ommunicate from outside of it.

You have to get inside, like me, inside his head, watching, waiting. Those telephone calls that hang up Ricky? That's me. Those faxes, me. Those strange commercials you see, selling detergent, and then suddenly start looking right at you and talking to you, that's me.

Tick-tock-tick-tock
goes the Ricky Ticky clock!

#42 2005-12-11 12:41:10

Rxke

Somewhere, Jeffrey Bell is laughing like a hyena...

#43 2005-12-11 20:39:44

John Creighton
Website

Somewhere, Jeffrey Bell is laughing like a hyena...

lol big_smile

Dig into the [url=http://child-civilization.blogspot.com/2006/12/political-grab-bag.html]political grab bag[/url] at [url=http://child-civilization.blogspot.com/]Child Civilization[/url]

#44 2005-12-12 05:57:29

Cobra Commander

"If we were in the same room now, you would likely get a black eye or bloody nose."

Hey moderators, I bet this kinda violates some term of use or something? Maybe even be borderline illegal?

Indeed.

Rick, er, I mean random ISA supporter supporter who is not Rick, don't threaten people here. Critical debate is not slander, but threatening physical violence is outside the realm of civil discourse. Further such conduct is ban material.

We'd hate to have to bring this up at the next Skull and Bones meeting.  roll

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

#45 2005-12-12 12:15:01

BWhite

I concur.

Threats (whether direct or strongly implied) are not acceptable.

Indeed.

Rick, er, I mean random ISA supporter supporter who is not Rick, don't threaten people here. Critical debate is not slander, but threatening physical violence is outside the realm of civil discourse. Further such conduct is ban material.

We'd hate to have to bring this up at the next Skull and Bones meeting.  roll

#46 2005-12-12 12:55:43

clark

What about indirect threats weakly inferred, is that acceptable?

I hope you all have a bad day and maybe stub your toe.

#47 2005-12-12 13:01:09

Rxke

What about indirect threats weakly inferred, is that acceptable?

I hope you all have a bad day and maybe stub your toe.

a-HA! Gittim, boys!

"Clark, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to be speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense."

lol

#48 2005-12-12 13:05:28

GCNRevenger

Thank you, Moderators

"your great leader sold their sole to the devil"

Gee, I didn't know Bob Zubrin was a fisherman working for Satan.

#49 2005-12-12 13:27:48

BWhite

Thank you, Moderators

"your great leader sold their sole to the devil"

Gee, I didn't know Bob Zubrin was a fisherman working for Satan.

I guess he has a hole in his sole.

#50 2005-12-12 13:40:56

clark

Not suprisingly, I waive my right to remain silent.

Board footer