New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#26 2008-05-14 20:14:12

louis

Re: what do you think aliens would look like? - like what color, how tall.....etc.

Depends. I've always been taken by the idea that squid type creatures could develop high intelligence.

These creatures would prefer an aquatic environment of course. They would maybe have a "breast plate" with pigmented cells that evolve into a kind of written speech i.e. they can will patterns to appear. They would have several tentacles but with one or more highly developed for gripping and so on. Tehy would have a very large brain.

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#27 2008-05-24 17:52:37

Gregori

Re: what do you think aliens would look like? - like what color, how tall.....etc.

god only knows, I'm thinking a mix between a spider and a monkey

#28 2008-05-24 18:25:40

Vincent
Banned

Dudes,

Life is based on earth Knowledge. Now when I was in college we learned abbot the DNA helix. I think they have seen that with sugars in the vacuum of space, get me a bucket

If you think I is just a drunk just ask.

Naw, lets do some science. Otherwise cIclopes will think I is a chump.

Vincent

http://www.nrao.edu/pr/2000/sugar/

Argument expected.
I don't require agreement when presenting new ideas.

-Dana Johnson

Board footer