New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#426 2020-06-04 15:15:19

Void

Re: 2019 NCOV a.k.a. Wuhan's Diseases

I have found that much information on the web seems to have a conflicting argument these days.  Perhaps in part because there are a lot of unknowns, or just because reporters want to report something.  Newsfeed $.

Yesterday I saw a report where someone in Nepal claimed that the illness coming to them from India was more deadly than previous ones.
Today I saw a report from India that said the opposite.  So, it is pretty hard to be sure.

Any here is one that should not hurt you if it is wrong, as long as you don't overdose on vitamin "D".

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 … 121353.htm
Quote:

Vitamin D levels appear to play role in COVID-19 mortality rates
Patients with severe deficiency are twice as likely to experience major complications

Summary:
Researchers analyzed patient data from 10 countries. The team found a correlation between low vitamin D levels and hyperactive immune systems. Vitamin D strengthens innate immunity and prevents overactive immune responses. The finding could explain several mysteries, including why children are unlikely to die from COVID-19.

So, according to that the death rate might be cut significantly, if everyone, especially the deficient, could be brought to proper nutrition, concerning vitamin "D".  That's pretty good, I would say.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2020-06-04 15:21:11)

Done.

#427 2020-06-04 15:58:27

Void

Double posting?  Yes, I am bad.

Anyway, by listening to Dr. David Sinclair per Resveratrol and NMN/NAD concepts. I did learn that not only does your genome matter, but also your epigenome.

I began wondering if Corvid-19 (Coronavirus), has an epigenome.  I took a look, and apparently it does.

So, now I took a look at Transgenerational epigenetic inheritance.  Perhaps the virus has this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgene … nheritance
Quote:

Transgenerational epigenetic inheritance is the transmission of epigenetic markers from one organism to the next (i.e., parent–child transmission) that affects the traits of offspring without alteration of the primary structure of DNA (i.e. the sequence of nucleotides)[2]:168[3]—in other words, epigenetically. The less precise term "epigenetic inheritance" may cover both cell–cell and organism–organism information transfer. Although these two levels of epigenetic inheritance are equivalent in unicellular organisms, they may have distinct mechanisms and evolutionary distinctions in multicellular organisms.
The environment can induce the epigenetic marks (epigenetic tags) for some epigenetically influenced traits,[2] and some marks are heritable,[2] leading some to view epigenetics as a relaxation of biology's rejection of the inheritance of acquired characteristics (Lamarckism).[3]

epigenetic activity is where a coating, I think it is called histones, wraps up genes, to suppress them.  So a cell in a human body may be induced to be a brain cell or a liver cell, depending on which genes are hidden and which exposed.

Here is some more reading:
https://www.whatisepigenetics.com/a-loo … infection/
Quote:

A Look Into the Epigenetics of a Coronavirus Infection

https://www.whatisepigenetics.com/epige … fferently/
Quote:

Epigenetics Could Explain Why COVID-19 Affects People Differently

This suggests to me that the CORVID-19 might be domesticated to be a milder disease.

Granted, that would not be everything.  People who are damaged already may still be at risk of death or serious illness, and people without enough vitamin D, or perhaps other vitamins.

It could take a long time to see DNA changes do the deed, but what if...…
Corvid somehow tries different programming (Epigenetics) with it's DNA.

Somehow could there be those which have learned killing or making the host desperately ill pays off in terms of maximum replication?

Then the opposite would be those which do not kill the host, because we steal their benefits.  Isolating bodies so that they cannot infect others, excellent isolation hygiene at hospitals.

If Epigenetic intergenerational memory exists with Corvid-19 (Coronavirus), then it may be possible to suppress the harsh versions, buy depriving them of reward.

Getting a domesticated Epigenetic breed.

Since both types, probably would have essentially the same genome, then the mild version may impart immunity for the harsh versions.

Done

Last edited by Void (2020-06-04 16:22:57)

Done.

#428 2020-06-06 09:02:31

SpaceNut
Administrator

The continued reopening of the US states for business and for general population has been anything but smooth along the way with mix messages from the top done through or government officials and agencies for sure. Masks are still mostly a mandatory thing for the employees working for service industries but with the mixed messages of going back to normal the customers are not following the guidance to keep the disease in a slowed infection rate. That is leading to continued states with higher population densities to follow a rising curve rather than going down.

Of course many that have not been tested and or had the mild symptoms are wondering about the  ]Signs You've Already Had Coronavirus of which there does appear to be 17 subtle...

1. Runny Nose, Sore Throat, and Congestion
Dr. Atkinson maintains that the trifecta of a runny nose, sore throat, and congestion, can signify a mild case of COVID-19. However, because it "sounds, and likely feels, a lot like the common cold, or a hay fever allergy," many people likely brushed them off.
2. Reduced, or Loss of, Sense of Taste and Smell
Some people who experience a loss of their taste and smell may have contracted the coronavirus. "It's a symptom that might accompany really mild symptoms, like those not dissimilar to the common cold—runny nose, congestion and sore throat—but it can also accompany the very mild symptoms, such as muscle aches, fatigue, fever and a continuous cough," Dr. Atkinson points out. While it is not fully understood yet why some people report experiencing a loss in taste and smell, it is thought that in the majority of cases the sense returns after no more than six weeks, he explains.

None of these scream you could die from getting the infection for days to weeks into the grips of its effects. So we are going to need doctors to start sooner rather than later on making sure you are not in for a long haul that could end in death from a would be infection.

#429 2020-06-06 15:27:43

Void

So, male hormones suspected to make men at risk of death, not proven, but in time, our chances of survival may continue to get better.

I am not bald by the way.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … -show.html
Quote:

Bald men are more at risk of getting severe coronavirus because they carry hormones that HELP the virus attack cells
The male hormone Androgen is the reason men go bald as they grow older
Scientists in Madrid are researching the effects of the hormone on coronavirus
Studies found bald men are suffering worse cases of Covid-19 than others
Professor Carlos Wambier from Brown University is the lead author of the study

Done.

#430 2020-06-06 19:44:39

SpaceNut
Administrator

WHO issues new guidance on face masks, advising people wear them in places where social distancing is …advising that face masks should be worn in public to stop the spread of COVID-19, which has over 6.7 million cases worldwide with a death toll that is nearing 400,000.. In a statement, WHO’s Director-General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

Of course the cdc has issued similar content of which word is to prevent a second infection cycle in the fall take the Presidents favorite antiviral prevention.

CDC reports 1,920,904 coronavirus cases in United States

#431 2020-06-07 10:25:30

Void

Here is some food for thought:
https://www.anti-empire.com/sage-expert … interview/

I got this version off of https://rense.com/, which can also have crazy articles.  But it steps outside of the little window that our "media" allows us to be influenced by.  I take articles there with a "grain of salt", maybe in some cases a salt shaker of salt.

However, I searched for "Up to 80% not susceptible to Coronavirus", and found that the article occurs elsewhere.

The people in the video, are real, or they fooled me.  Accents and vocabulary of "Experts", dressed for it as well.  Seeming intelligent to someone like me.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2020-06-07 10:27:13)

Done.

#432 2020-06-07 18:03:29

SpaceNut
Administrator

As RobertDyck pointed out earlier A guide to etiquette in the time of coronavirus
50 Little Etiquette Rules You Should Always Practice

Of course this seems to be the one that many still are not getting
BB11CISy.img?h=194&w=300&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=t&l=f&x=956&y=318

#433 2020-06-08 20:41:14

SpaceNut
Administrator

#434 2020-06-09 03:33:53

Terraformer
Website

51 people infected in South Korea from a table tennis club.

With the protests going on, we should probably end all lockdowns. because they're not going to do any good. It's just dragging out the pain at this point.

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." - If this forum was a Mars Colony

#435 2020-06-09 11:22:48

RobertDyck
Website

SpaceNut wrote:

As RobertDyck pointed out earlier A guide to etiquette in the time of coronavirus

Since I'm named, I feel I should respond. This list includes stuff I do not agree with. Cutting your food into little bits? I don't do that, but so what? Parents cut food for very young children, typically cut the whole thing then focus on their own meal. Children will get in the habit. Adults usually cot off a piece at a time, but so what? If you don't eat everything on your plate, this can become a food safety issue. But I was taught to always eat everything on my plate. If you don't want to eat it, then don't put it on your plate. Leftovers should be left in the serving bowl. And never ever EVER waste food.

Napkin? Most people have never heard that etiquette rule, but makes sense. Most people don't use a napkin at home. You may for a fancy dinner, but never for every day meals. For most people, the only napkins they ever encounter are paper napkins at fast food restaurants. When a busboy cleans a table, the napkin is placed on the plate to clear the table. So why wouldn't we do the same? By the way "busing a table" means to clean the table for the next group: remove dirty dishes, wipe down the table. A "busboy" means a young man who's job is to bus tables. Now that I've heard it, this rule makes sense. Again, etiquette rules are about preventing spread of disease. Don't place a dirty cloth napkin on the table. After you've used it, place it on the chair.

Flagging a server? I've waved at a server. Often the server is busy so won't notice you looking at him/her. Waving is often necessary to get attention. But yea, don't whistle or shout, that's rude and disturbs other diners. Just get the server's attention then wait.

Don't tell people you're going to the restroom? Why not? What's wrong with honesty? It's better than mysteriously walking away from the table.

Discuss important things via text or email? Actually this is seriously wrong. A lot of professionals ensure they do discuss important things via email. The reason is to provide a written record. In business, often those you do business with or even colleges are not trustworthy. A written record is required for legal reasons. And in this age, talking to someone even on the phone is often not practical. You send instructions via email or text when it's convenient to send, recipient receives it when it's convenient to receive. Don't interrupt someone's meeting just because you have an idea.

#436 2020-06-09 12:40:52

RobertDyck
Website

Woo hoo! Count is down again. As of 1:00pm Central Time, Manitoba has 8 active cases of COVID-19, none in hospital. No new cases since Friday. Northern Manitoba (north of 53° latitude) has 2 months with no new cases.

Canada has announced that immediate family members may move permanently into Canada. Citizens and permanent residents could always return to Canada, but the new announcement allows individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents, but are immediate family members. Catch is anyone entering Canada must self-isolate for 14 days. And the federal Minister threatened "serious penalties" for anyone who fails to self-isolate.

#437 2020-06-09 17:00:36

SpaceNut
Administrator

NH has been saved the huge deaths and while the majority have been in the nursing home I think we could have done better had we had testing that was accurate.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/offici … ?ocid=iehp

of course the discourse factor of protesting lock down when looking at the risk had we done nothing I think they would choose the lockdowns rather than death which they did not see or feel by doing the sheltering.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ … ?ocid=iehp

your state news
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/state- … &ocid=iehp

#438 2020-06-10 00:43:38

RobertDyck
Website

Did you guys see this?
Authors pull study in The Lancet flagging hydroxychloroquine risks

WASHINGTON -- Three of the four authors behind a large-scale study in The Lancet that raised safety fears over the use of common anti-malarial drugs to treat COVID-19 retracted their paper on Thursday, blaming a health-care company that supplied the dataset.
The finding led the World Health Organization to suspend clinical trials into the medicines...
But Surgisphere, a little-known health-care analytics firm based in Chicago that supplied the records, refused to cooperate with the peer reviewers, who had been asked to verify the records and replicate the study's findings.

"Based on this development, we can no longer vouch for the veracity of the primary data sources," the three said.

"Due to this unfortunate development, the authors request that the paper be retracted."

#439 2020-06-10 16:16:22

SpaceNut
Administrator

More studies say Trump’s beloved hydroxychloroquine can’t treat coronavirus

The opening of America is having trouble in many states where the rising case count for hospitals is troubling after all those days spent to slow the virus in other parts of the nation when they did not close or had less restrictions for the people of the state where its now becoming a real problem.
Arizona's COVID-19 spread is 'alarming' and action is needed, experts warn because cases and hospitalizations have increased for the past two weeks.
Trying to say that increased testing is to blame for the sudden rise...

Maps for US and other links for others
https://covid19-projections.com/maps/

Staggering numbers for the next 3 months as if we continue to not wear masks and go back to business as usual.
Compulsory use of face masks when out in public, along with the implementation of intermittent lockdowns, will help prevent a second wave of coronavirus, new research suggests.

#440 2020-06-11 15:00:23

RobertDyck
Website

7. Seven active cases. Ah ah ah ah ah
count7.jpg

#441 2020-06-11 18:18:41

Void

That's good.

Here is a page with by state graphing.  If I had it for Canada, I would post that as well.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=minnesota … 7A705CAE25

It does Canada also.

We are pretty good at the moment here, in spite of the riot idiots, but we will see later.

Last edited by Void (2020-06-11 18:22:12)

Done.

#442 2020-06-12 12:11:34

RobertDyck
Website

As of 1:00pm Central Time today, total number of active cases in Manitoba...
00100450268_gszr9ys.jpg

#443 2020-06-12 17:02:17

SpaceNut
Administrator

with safety precautions but for the US not going to be as easy when you fight to not wear a simple mask to slow how many get infected by those that are already sick...
Is there hope for a vaccine? Virus has multiple pathways into cells of course we do have a company Moderna has a COVID-19 vaccine clears key safety hurdle in mouse study and are getting On Track To Start Phase 3 Coronavirus Vaccine Trial In July

#444 2020-06-13 13:35:54

SpaceNut
Administrator

There are many states that were in the phased opening in which the uptick in numbers are one thing to be concerned about but its the hospital number increase that is telling about just how far down the road the virus is for those states that opened early and never did really shut down like other states with high counts did.

The states that have the higher numbers are now putting the breaks on the opening of businesses.

The hairdressers that were open and asymptomatic tracing due to people wearing masks showed that so far none of the exposed patron have come down with the virus from the couple of day exposures to the businesses that had workers which were positive with the virus.

#445 2020-06-13 15:21:29

Void

I completely support the notion of masks, and hand creams to sterilize, and the hand washing.

However, there are still many that don't even believe that Coronavirus is more than flu.  Not much that can be done with those attitudes.

There are some silver linings though.  Contrary to some earlier beliefs, it more than not appears that some immunity is available to infected survivors.  The protest and riot people being generally young, have opened themselves to infection, it is supposed.  I expect them to then contribute to herd immunity, along with the people they then infect.  Hopefully not too many paths to the elder.

In my state, a while ago, I saw statistics that 83% of the deaths were elders.  Mostly in 70's and 80's.  That's bad.  It was due in part to idiots discharging infected people from hospitals, to elder care facilities.  That has to stop completely.

I recently read that China has found a new cluster of about 50 people infected, but they were all asymptomatic.  That adds to the possibility that the Virus in some locations is loosing its killing factors.  But of course in Latin America, India, and possibly Africa, I think they have the nasty version at this time.

The who says that there is no evidence of DNA mutation to support the rise of a less lethal version, but they don't mention the epigenome, which with changes could mask deadly portions of the DNA.

So long as you prevent the ugly versions of the virus from benefiting by killing or making people seriously ill, it is probable that the virus will choose to keep it's hosts alive in the future.  Some people have suggested that it may turn into another type of the common cold.

Evidence for this possibility exists in information I read, but have not now found again.  Humans got a corona virus from cows about 700 years ago.  By now it is one of our cold viruses, but in the beginning it was a plague.

Back in those days, probably they did not have good isolation of infected corpses, and seriously ill people from uninfected people, so it took a long time for the virus to turn into just a cold.  Flies being as they are jumping from corpses, and seriously ill people to the uninfected, then the logic favored a deadly version.  So, it took a long time.  But for our era, at least in the developed world, there is a great incentive, for the virus to keep its hosts less ill and also alive.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2020-06-13 15:42:33)

Done.

#447 2020-06-13 18:48:05

tahanson43206

For SpaceNut re public handling of the situation ...

I live in a state which is doing better than some, but lifting of restrictions has resulted in a noticeable level of risk taking.

I drove some distance around the city, while visiting various shopping sites.  Almost no one seemed to be bothering with a mask out doors, and there were plenty of people out and about.  Happily the stores I patronize are major corporations, and people on staff and visiting inside seemed to be fairly conscientious.  There were a number of restaurants and bars with outside patios packed with customers, and all were enjoying the fine weather without masks.

I have learned to steer well clear of smaller stores which are not part of massive chains.

I would like to acknowledge the encouraging reports from RobertDyck of success combating the virus in his community.

(th)

#448 2020-06-14 12:37:10

Void

Here is some encouragement:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca … a8932bdc69
Quote:

Preliminary Data Suggests Low-Dose Radiation May Be Successful Treatment For Severe Covid-19

The article suggests some good results against one of the major causes of death and damage.  Depending on how effective it is, that then leaves the blood clot problem as needing solutions.

Further down in the article:
Quote:

Public Health & Health Sciences and Dr. Gaurav Dhawan at the University of Massachusetts reviewed how X-ray therapy was used during the first half of the 20th century to successfully treat pneumonia, especially viral pneumonia like that caused by this coronavirus.
Unfortunately, 70 years of irrational and unfounded fear of low doses of radiation, even those doses that occur naturally in the environment, have prevented testing of many of these treatments. Between the discovery of penicillin and the atomic bombs used in World War II, most interest in using radiation therapy against any disease other than cancer steadily waned.

So, I has history.

My own feelings are, that for older persons in big trouble, I would not think going around two or three times with it if needed would be wrong.

Two things:
1) In the cases of elders, high death rate without it, especially if they are already on a Ventilator.  So what's to loose?
2) They are old.  The chances of cancer from radiation interrupting the remainder of their life span may be rather low.  And it appears that the chances of the radiation allowing them to live that extra life span at first appearances looks good.

I would say they should be asked on induction to the hospital to sign a release, they or their medical guardian.

In such a case I think it is wrong to wait 2-3 months.  It already has history from 70 to 80 years ago.

----

This, then is about the blood clots:
https://whyy.org/articles/treating-bloo … ave-lives/

Basically if you are aware of stroke symptoms get to the hospital asap.

They do indicate a high mortality rate for people with blood clots, but I think much of it may be including people who die from pneumonia.  I could be mistaken there.  But if true then both a treatment for blood clots, and the first treatment mentioned by radiation for pneumonia.

So, along with common sense, such as don't send infected patients to elder care units, I think we will be likely to see a declining death rate for the disease.  And that would be good news.

It would allow more opening up, to boot up the economy, which would help peoples money and psychological problems.  Not a bad thing.

Probably would free up more hospital space for various needs.

And of course there are various other therapies in development.

And we hope that for some locations the virus is becoming less deadly anyway.  That is a hope.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2020-06-14 12:57:39)

Done.

#449 2020-06-14 19:01:35

SpaceNut
Administrator

Masks significantly reduce infection risk, likely preventing thousands of COVID-19 cases -study

Infection trends shifted dramatically when mask-wearing rules were implemented on April 6 in northern Italy and April 17 in New York City - at the time among the hardest hit areas of the world by the health crisis - the study found.

"This protective measure alone significantly reduced the number of infections, that is, by over 78,000 in Italy from April 6 to May 9 and over 66,000 in New York City from April 17 to May 9," researchers calculated.

When mask-wearing went into effect in New York, the daily new infection rate fell by about 3% per day, researchers said. In the rest of the country, daily new infections continued to increase.

#450 2020-06-15 04:33:47

Void

I think that you are correct, Spacenut.  For now at least Masks are useful for Coronavirus problems.  Although it may also make use more at risk for not stimulating our immune systems for other diseases.  (That said per words of Dr. Erickson).

I am going to have to say that the Commander I. C. can be excused for suggesting light therapies.

I mentioned low dose radiation, in my previous post.  It is being tried various places, and seems to help in some severe illness situations.

Here is the use of UV light.  I had previously seen words that spoke of putting U.V. into the lungs.  That I am guessing would be from some device inserted into the lungs.  But the Russians seem to be trying something else to get U.V. into the lungs.
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/06/ … rus-a70452
Quote:

Russia Says It's Developing UV Light Therapy to Treat Coronavirus

Quote:

Russian scientists are working on a coronavirus treatment involving ultraviolet light brought inside the body, a potentially dangerous method that has been promoted by U.S. President Donald Trump.
Trump suggested in April that UV light could be used inside the body to treat the fast-spreading and sometimes-deadly virus, prompting warnings from scientists about the dangers of UV radiation.

Quote:

As Russian Officials Back Hydroxychloroquine, Doctors Take Matters Into Their Own Hands
Read more

For the drug Hydroxychloroquine, their is uncertainty.  A person needs to keep in mind that it is said the a certain country is actively interfering in the west, (From the east), to spread disinformation about Coronavirus.  They probably have helpers in our country.

But if the Russians, Spanish, and Nigerians are trying it, then we get a relatively free benefit.  That is, they will find out for others, if it is useful.

Quote:

“No one has been able to carry out UV disinfection inside a person. We’ve come up with a way to do this,” said Andrei Goverdovsky, the head of a research institute at Russia’s state nuclear agency Rosatom.
“We’re selecting molecules and gas components that will remain active when inhaled and will emit ultraviolet light directly into the lungs,” Goverdovsky, who heads the Leypunsky Institute of Physics and Power Engineering, told Rosatom’s newspaper.
Goverdovsky said he hopes the UV light therapy, which the research institute is developing under the title “Luminous Gas,” can also be used to treat tuberculosis, cancer and other diseases.
He did not mention cancer or other risks associated with exposing the body to ultraviolet light. He also did not say when the research institute will introduce the results of its research or whether it planned to commercialize the treatment.
Following Trump’s comments in late April, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security said one of its studies suggested that the virus shrinks when exposed to ultraviolet radiation that mimics natural sunlight.
Earlier that month, the biotech firm Aytu BioScience announced a partnership with Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles on developing a technology that delivers a type of UV light through a catheter as a coronavirus treatment.

------
The next part is my opinion, I am not a professional expert.

The phobia about U.V., and also low dose radiation to the lungs, (Maybe other organs could benefit), is in my opinion, just that a phobia.

I have read of a study of elder Swedish women.  They looked at the ones who got significant U.V. from sunlight, and those that did not.  The ones who did get U.V. did get more cancer.  But the rub is that they lived longer than the ones who did not get U.V.  Some skin cancers are relatively treatable, so that reduces the seriousness of the cancer risk.

Also of course Vitamin D is promoted with a little sunlight.  It only stands to reason that it was historically typical of a human to have some sunlight, so we are most likely compatible with relatively low doses.  I have been told that say 15 minutes a day could be good for the Vitamin D.

So, when possible, I feel that lockdowns which do not allow for this are wrong to that extent.

I also do have a bias for other light therapies.

Here is the one I have used, I believe I have mentioned it before.
https://joovv.com/?adgroupid=1343603561 … 0-%20Exact

I can testify that for me, the Red light portion did strongly reduce wrinkles, which by appearance suggests health improvements for an organ(s) of the body, which is important.  We call it skin, but it is likely 1-3 organs actually.  A healthy body, I think probably offers a better resistance elsewhere in the body, to infections.

But Red light is more or less just for the skin.

But the same treatment includes infrared light which can reportedly penetrate deeper, into body tissues, helping joints and muscles.

It reportedly stimulates the Mitochondria.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Mi … &FORM=VIRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Mi … ORM=VDQVAP

Dr. Sinclair, indicates that as you age, your Mitochondria decline, so anything that can help the vigor of them should be good, for elders in particular.

For me, optimal treatment recommended by a vendor, was up to two treatments a day.  10-20 minutes at a time.

Indoor blue light does not give much U.V., Red, or Infrared light.  The sun does give some of each.  I am guessing that if a person is phobic about sunlight, they might be able to use sunblock, and MAYBE, (I don't know for sure), Red and Infrared light could still penetrate the sunblock.  Myself, I think I would the 15 minutes if possible on a certain day, and then a number of hours later, put on sunblock and get a second treatment in the sunshine.  For those who don't want U.V. they could use sunblock in both episodes, and then take a vitamin D supplement.

So, I think that severe stay at home requirements, and hospital stays without light therapy, may be bad for the health of a person who may want to be ready if they get infected and also in a infection in hospital situation.

I looked into blood clots, I will post on that next.

Done.

Last edited by Void (2020-06-15 06:30:03)

Done.

Board footer