New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: We've recently made changes to our user database and have removed inactive and spam users. If you can not login, please re-register.

#1051 2019-12-14 04:19:55

Tmcom
Member
Registered: 2017-03-02
Posts: 691

Re: The Real Mars

Today we have plants and water drops, one on the ground which is rare, especially on fast absorbing dirt.

D1Q34uk.jpg

THis is probably the rover, (didn't notice the reflection).

fPI1pg5.jpg

But this isn't,..top two have water drops on these flat rocks, (impressions are higher up and look nothing like these), middle one shows an overcast sky, left of this what appears to be the rover driving inbetween two lines of plants, (probably isn't).

And the bottom one, three plants or bushes, CP shows strong green, and the right hand one, had little grass green. Rover is far left.

Or pretty ironic that NASA drives right past a plant and keeps bleating that Mars is dead.

f68xSaG.jpg

Same thing, blue sky, dark blue mountain and a landscape of plants or prickles.

0asziJT.jpg

Top, left,...two plants, with the one on the right, closely resembling an Earth like prickle.

Bottom, l distortion corrected this one, since the rock was rectangular, but same thing, green on the ground, blue mountains, and dark gray clouds, which according to NASA are impossible.

This area had rain, recently, and the landscape is covered with plants, and NASA are fibbing their brains out.

smile

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-12-14 04:24:29)

Offline

#1052 2019-12-14 15:54:05

jorgear
Member
Registered: 2019-07-22
Posts: 157

Re: The Real Mars

The king of Mars carved on a rock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jidoi1qCOaQ

Offline

#1053 2019-12-14 20:06:53

Tmcom
Member
Registered: 2017-03-02
Posts: 691

Re: The Real Mars

jorgear wrote:

The king of Mars carved on a rock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jidoi1qCOaQ

I don't believe it is anything, apart from ancient lava or melted metal of some kind.

Offline

#1054 2019-12-14 20:45:13

louis
Member
From: UK
Registered: 2008-03-24
Posts: 5,486

Re: The Real Mars

I think it is an intriguing image. It's not just a rock shape - you clearly have what looks like a frieze and you clearly have what looks like a metal leaf overlay. Added to that, there is a humanoid face discernible. Yes, it could be paraedolia but there are so many of these images, I think we certainly have phenomena that needed to be investigated.

Here are some more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ta0VgBTOI


Tmcom wrote:
jorgear wrote:

The king of Mars carved on a rock https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jidoi1qCOaQ

I don't believe it is anything, apart from ancient lava or melted metal of some kind.

Last edited by louis (2019-12-14 20:46:55)


Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Offline

#1055 2019-12-15 01:21:10

M-Albion-3D
Member
From: Malibu CA
Registered: 2018-05-02
Posts: 68
Website

Re: The Real Mars

Tmcom wrote:
jorgear wrote:

Thanks for your in depth explanation Tmcom.

Is this a giant rat on Mars???

http://www.natgeokids.com/wp-content/up … n-mars.jpg

No, (you can see the ref, landscape on the left) but my video, (first post here) shows some rats and one rabbit. The rabbit one is fascinating as it doesn't appear in some images and in others.

M-Albion-3D wrote:

Spirit Rover Sol 87

    On Sol 87, the Spirit Rover sent back to earth some remarkable images. These raw image files were acquired from NASA https://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/2 … 3L0M1.HTML

       Is this a huge animal mozying across the Martian plain, or could it be something else? Perhaps just a giant Martian scarecrow?

    Using the available two stereo files, I was able to forge this excellent 3D image for evaluation,

    Below is the 3D image from the raw stereo images gathered from the two Navcam cameras mounted up high. They are taken at roughly ground level.

In an effort to try and get a better 3D effect for close up the magnification, in the image below, you may need to pull back and forth until you get a nice sense of the depth of field.

The lower is forged for viewing at close range.

So the question now is, what is it? One thing I did notice was that the "BLC" (Bear Like Creature) did not move in the frames as first suspected and will show the evidence a little later.

Upon close inspection in anaglyph, I noticed the BLC was sporting a sort of garment with a collar and even round buttons!

For all intents and purposes (literally), I believe the "statue" is intended to be a representation of a familiar earthlike creature although.....quite alien!

Stunning!

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/921/LGcRhT.jpg

Saw this years ago, it is a reflection, (shadow is the dark bit, etc).

PS don't post the rodent one, another one.

smile

Oh, I'm used to this kind of dismissal guy. No, it's not a shadow my friend but if you think it is....well... I would like to show you a cool bridge at a price $ you might like to take a look at? wink

Offline

#1056 2019-12-15 03:53:51

Tmcom
Member
Registered: 2017-03-02
Posts: 691

Re: The Real Mars

M-Albion-3D wrote:
Tmcom wrote:
jorgear wrote:

Thanks for your in depth explanation Tmcom.

Is this a giant rat on Mars???

http://www.natgeokids.com/wp-content/up … n-mars.jpg

No, (you can see the ref, landscape on the left) but my video, (first post here) shows some rats and one rabbit. The rabbit one is fascinating as it doesn't appear in some images and in others.

M-Albion-3D wrote:

Spirit Rover Sol 87

    On Sol 87, the Spirit Rover sent back to earth some remarkable images. These raw image files were acquired from NASA https://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/2 … 3L0M1.HTML

       Is this a huge animal mozying across the Martian plain, or could it be something else? Perhaps just a giant Martian scarecrow?

    Using the available two stereo files, I was able to forge this excellent 3D image for evaluation,

    Below is the 3D image from the raw stereo images gathered from the two Navcam cameras mounted up high. They are taken at roughly ground level.

In an effort to try and get a better 3D effect for close up the magnification, in the image below, you may need to pull back and forth until you get a nice sense of the depth of field.

The lower is forged for viewing at close range.

So the question now is, what is it? One thing I did notice was that the "BLC" (Bear Like Creature) did not move in the frames as first suspected and will show the evidence a little later.

Upon close inspection in anaglyph, I noticed the BLC was sporting a sort of garment with a collar and even round buttons!

For all intents and purposes (literally), I believe the "statue" is intended to be a representation of a familiar earthlike creature although.....quite alien!

Stunning!

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/921/LGcRhT.jpg

Saw this years ago, it is a reflection, (shadow is the dark bit, etc).

PS don't post the rodent one, another one.

smile

Oh, I'm used to this kind of dismissal guy. No, it's not a shadow my friend but if you think it is....well... I would like to show you a cool bridge at a price $ you might like to take a look at? wink

That makes two of us, and l am the first to want to say that it is an animal, but it isn't, the dark part is the rovers shadow, it is as simple as that!

I have been scouring through Curiosity images for the last 6 years, (l have tried to put this thread on several other forums) and am a lot more critical than the YT crowd that find something flimsy and spend half an hour on it, or l am a lot more critical than l was 6 years ago, where anything was something.

I can break that animal illusion down if you want, but going by my years of experience it is an illusion.

I also spent a few years with Opp/Spirit before Curiosity, so l guess l have been at this for almost 10 years.

Have a nice day!

smile

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-12-15 03:56:45)

Offline

#1057 2019-12-15 04:28:14

jorgear
Member
Registered: 2019-07-22
Posts: 157

Re: The Real Mars

This guy of Artalien Tv is surprising.. i think the face carved on the rock is not the king of Mars, nobody knows if those Martians had a king, but the face is perfect. I am sure many of the things he puts and shows in his videos are real, he contrasts images and colors, his site www.statuesonmars.com is impressive.

Last edited by jorgear (2019-12-15 04:29:54)

Offline

#1058 2019-12-16 02:25:31

M-Albion-3D
Member
From: Malibu CA
Registered: 2018-05-02
Posts: 68
Website

Re: The Real Mars

Tmcom wrote:
M-Albion-3D wrote:
Tmcom wrote:

No, (you can see the ref, landscape on the left) but my video, (first post here) shows some rats and one rabbit. The rabbit one is fascinating as it doesn't appear in some images and in others.



Saw this years ago, it is a reflection, (shadow is the dark bit, etc).

PS don't post the rodent one, another one.

smile

Oh, I'm used to this kind of dismissal guy. No, it's not a shadow my friend but if you think it is....well... I would like to show you a cool bridge at a price $ you might like to take a look at? wink

That makes two of us, and l am the first to want to say that it is an animal, but it isn't, the dark part is the rovers shadow, it is as simple as that!

I have been scouring through Curiosity images for the last 6 years, (l have tried to put this thread on several other forums) and am a lot more critical than the YT crowd that find something flimsy and spend half an hour on it, or l am a lot more critical than l was 6 years ago, where anything was something.

I can break that animal illusion down if you want, but going by my years of experience it is an illusion.

I also spent a few years with Opp/Spirit before Curiosity, so l guess l have been at this for almost 10 years.

Have a nice day!

smile

"I can break that animal illusion down if you want, but going by my years of experience it is an illusion."

hey TM, please do and btw, you know we are on the same side right?

ok before you do, you do have a pair of red/cyan glasses right?
I don't even waste my time in 2D anymore. if you want to REALLY  "see" Mars, one must "see" in depth of field otherwise you're only educating the brain with one eye closed!
the faux creature standing there is not a living being IMO but only a facsimile of one. And I too have now chalked up well over 15 years of image analysis.
trust me, brother, invest in a pair. Here ya go;
https://www.amazon.com/Red-Blue-Anaglyp … 216&sr=8-6

Offline

#1059 2019-12-16 04:24:54

Tmcom
Member
Registered: 2017-03-02
Posts: 691

Re: The Real Mars

"I can break that animal illusion down if you want, but going by my years of experience it is an illusion."

hey TM, please do and btw, you know we are on the same side right?

ok before you do, you do have a pair of red/cyan glasses right?
I don't even waste my time in 2D anymore. if you want to REALLY  "see" Mars, one must "see" in depth of field otherwise you're only educating the brain with one eye closed!
the faux creature standing there is not a living being IMO but only a facsimile of one. And I too have now chalked up well over 15 years of image analysis.
trust me, brother, invest in a pair. Here ya go;
https://www.amazon.com/Red-Blue-Anaglyp … 216&sr=8-6

Ok, sorry, here is the first one again.

CT4ppja.jpg

The face is also shown further down, or it is part of the rover, and not a face, and the next image down, shows the sun setting inbetween mountains, (same detail shown in the creatures neck.

So if it is a Buffalo it is a very reflective one.

Last the rovers shadow, or some parts are blurry and others sharp, and the middle one is showing part of the landscape, all signs of a shadow and not dark features of an animal.

I pushed the contrast on the right to emphasis this.

So no buffalo roaming.

1Zfe0AZ.jpg

Another Buffalo, nope, or part of the landscape or hill is showing through this buffalo, so if this is one, he is partially invisible.

And going by the face, l would say that he is a lion if anything, but it is an illusion. I still get excited when l come across stuff like this, then quickly realize it isn't what l want it to be.

Got to be careful in this game.

I did mess about with 3D glasses, but couldn't be fussed, although some of the stuff l found might be worth further analysis.

Although the reflective rocks showing landscapes probably wouldn't show as 3D?

cool

Offline

#1060 2019-12-16 05:13:30

jorgear
Member
Registered: 2019-07-22
Posts: 157

Re: The Real Mars

What is not an illusion is the lots of pieces of columns or monuments that are shown on the surface of this picture. Those grey "rocks" are not rocks, those are part or structures of that ancient civilization.

FluxBB bbcode test

Offline

#1061 2019-12-16 06:19:22

louis
Member
From: UK
Registered: 2008-03-24
Posts: 5,486

Re: The Real Mars

There's no way we can tell for sure from the images if these are animals of some type or just rocks (possibly several in each case and not co-located on the one spot).

But I think, based on Earth experience, we can say it's not impossible they are animals.

On Earth many hot sand deserts appear completely devoid of life. If you put a robot rover on the surface of such deserts on Earth it might not see anything of interest most of the time. But the fauna is in fact buried in the sand. There are very few large animals out and about on the surface because there isn't much for them to predate upon. The creatures that live in such deserts have evolved ways of using water very sparingly. Some creatures can hold water for years, not just days or months.

We can adapt this idea for Mars which is also a kind of cold desert. We can perhaps imagine most life subsisting in the sand and regolith.  There may be a complex eco system. Creatures may have found ways of extracting oxygen or CO2 from the environment. Perhaps they can break down iron oxides?  Larger creatures might only appear on the surface in summer for a few hours each sol, when it is warm and perhaps scavenge for dead fauna. They might well be dark coloured (as we see in these images), to maximise the warmth of the sun and perhaps they have special adaptations for insulation. They might process the regolith to extract water ice. Most of the time they might hunker down like a tortoise and not move much at all, so preserving their energy, or they might burrow into the regolith or be cave dwellers.


Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Offline

#1062 2019-12-16 08:20:18

SpaceNut
Administrator
From: New Hampshire
Registered: 2004-07-22
Posts: 17,885

Re: The Real Mars

Any animal on mars surface, I would expect to be dark in color to obsorb the warmth of the sun. Would not think that a large population of them would exist so a solitary captured image is likely. The perspective looks as if its down hill where the mars air would be thicker for an adaptive creature to breath.
Whats up with the foreground being clear and sharp while the background is out of focus or smog filled.

Offline

#1063 2019-12-16 09:23:28

Tmcom
Member
Registered: 2017-03-02
Posts: 691

Re: The Real Mars

SpaceNut wrote:

Any animal on mars surface, I would expect to be dark in color to obsorb the warmth of the sun. Would not think that a large population of them would exist so a solitary captured image is likely. The perspective looks as if its down hill where the mars air would be thicker for an adaptive creature to breath.
Whats up with the foreground being clear and sharp while the background is out of focus or smog filled.

NASA putting the usual dark color over their images to hide anything noteworthy. Or l forget to remove it as usually do.

VN06XB2.jpg

Found something on the left that looks like s decapitated dinosaur, but on closer inspection, it is reflecting the landscape back to us, or a green landscape, with the sun and maybe a rain cloud, but no animal.

JTfVIp4.jpg

Had a re-look at my video again, with most of my images of rats being open to tossing a coin, but one stands out as being legit.

The martian rabbit one, or this is distinctive, has a shadow, so it isn't a ref, rock, is in one image but not others, or moves position, and seems to have baby ones and later on is hiding from the rover, when she realizes, that the rover moves about, (this was one of the previous rovers in the crater were it landed).

Or l did a detailed study, some time ago, so since it is highly likely that Mars has rabbits, then it is sure to have other predictors, like foxes or dogs, (which explains the small animal prints l have occasionally found).

The rabbit or hare, has a similar color to our Earth ones with a orange belly or orange fur, but no dark colorization or anything  else apart from big ears, (most likely to hear for predatory animals closeby).

And it doesn't have excessive fur to guard against -200 at night, which is clearly a lie, as is 97% CO2, (its body isn't distorted to accommodate huge lungs, etc).

Just an ordinary rabbit on another planet, who got to close to the rover.

smile

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-12-16 09:35:44)

Offline

#1064 2019-12-16 10:08:39

jorgear
Member
Registered: 2019-07-22
Posts: 157

Re: The Real Mars

Offline

#1065 2019-12-16 14:10:47

louis
Member
From: UK
Registered: 2008-03-24
Posts: 5,486

Re: The Real Mars

Interesting but I don't trust anything that doesn't have a link to the raw image.


jorgear wrote:

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Offline

#1066 2019-12-16 15:18:52

M-Albion-3D
Member
From: Malibu CA
Registered: 2018-05-02
Posts: 68
Website

Re: The Real Mars

louis wrote:

Interesting but I don't trust anything that doesn't have a link to the raw image.


Yep agreed, always always link to the raw and a key would be nice.

Offline

#1067 2019-12-16 19:06:56

louis
Member
From: UK
Registered: 2008-03-24
Posts: 5,486

Re: The Real Mars

This is a photo of a 65 million years old fossilised dinosaur skeleton discovered on a beach in the UK recently.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/upl … .jpg?w=620

How easy would it be to dismiss this as just some rocks or sand, especially if photographed from 500 metres away and with an orange filter over it? 

I think we should bear this in mind when viewing some of the stuff from Mars.

Last edited by louis (2019-12-16 19:10:26)


Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Offline

#1068 2019-12-17 08:55:20

louis
Member
From: UK
Registered: 2008-03-24
Posts: 5,486

Re: The Real Mars

Some interesting anomalies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgFSMP4-4R4

The one at 7:30 seems difficult to dismiss. Yes, you do get some straight edges in nature but that certainly needs investigating.


Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Offline

#1069 2019-12-17 11:16:16

jorgear
Member
Registered: 2019-07-22
Posts: 157

Re: The Real Mars

louis wrote:

Some interesting anomalies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgFSMP4-4R4

The one at 7:30 seems difficult to dismiss. Yes, you do get some straight edges in nature but that certainly needs investigating.

This channel of Youtube and artalien tv are the best.

Offline

#1070 2019-12-17 11:22:58

jorgear
Member
Registered: 2019-07-22
Posts: 157

Re: The Real Mars

This is an investigation done by a Youtube researcher. He shows what there is under the sand of the D&M "pyramid". He rotated the image to understand what could be covered by sand. Of course the proportions of the being under the sand are not human. The proportions of the construction (4 km. long) are totally symmetrical.

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

Offline

#1071 2019-12-19 04:29:10

Tmcom
Member
Registered: 2017-03-02
Posts: 691

Re: The Real Mars

Not much today real sunset, local taking a peek, usual.

YkcT8Hc.jpg

Mars rover on the left, and the other things on the right, plants, why, CP shows strong green and they are too delicate to be rocks or mineral deposits.

PmEDafp.jpg

This one a local taking a closer look, impossible to tell if this is real or another totem pole, but if real, female, gray, probably teenager, going by the hairstyle, and smiling, (doesn't look like some evil alien, ready to probe humans).

The day is coming when they will be walking among us, and we won't care, (PS definitely not the rovers camera turrent, going by the glint in her eyes, and other details).

Left the rover and plant details either side.

9W7yBmx.jpg

Last the Mars sun is setting and delivering an Earth like orange/yellow cloud display, the mars rover or greenish thing in the middle l have to admit does show green, becuase of the low light and other factors, but the green plants spotted before also show green, and the landscape inbetween the rover and plants shows blue only, so l need to be more careful with these, but the CP tool is still valid when the rover is isolated.

cool

Offline

#1072 2019-12-19 04:39:21

jorgear
Member
Registered: 2019-07-22
Posts: 157

Re: The Real Mars

Demonstration that NASA lied once again when they said they had taken another photo of the face on Mars that they showed the world as "a simple hill". Putting the faked face over the real face, the proportions are not the same. The new photo does not fit the real face photo taken in 1975.  They manipulated the real one with Photoshop. NASA ALWAYS lies.

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by jorgear (2019-12-19 04:40:27)

Offline

#1073 2019-12-19 08:21:34

Tmcom
Member
Registered: 2017-03-02
Posts: 691

Re: The Real Mars

jorgear wrote:

Demonstration that NASA lied once again when they said they had taken another photo of the face on Mars that they showed the world as "a simple hill". Putting the faked face over the real face, the proportions are not the same. The new photo does not fit the real face photo taken in 1975.  They manipulated the real one with Photoshop. NASA ALWAYS lies.

http://laguerrademarte.mex.tl/imagesnew … ube(1).png

http://laguerrademarte.mex.tl/imagesnew … ouTube.png

http://laguerrademarte.mex.tl/imagesnew … ube(2).png

Yep, culpable deniability is their game, or show aliens or plant life on Mars but do it in an, "we can deny the whole thing" kind or way, or insult our intelligence's by saying that anything we see as Earthlike is dissonance association, or seeing common forms and saying the square rock is a brick.

Pretty hard to dismiss water drops on the rover!

But some who cling onto Mars being dead, (since the alien idea scares them to death) will buy anything NASA says or shows, even when it makes no sense.

PS, and the alien l spotted earlier, is probably wearing a T - Shirt with a curvy cross, emblem on the front. College insignia, beats me?

But it is not the rover, and likely not a totem pole, and not some evil aliens ready to slit our throats, we can leave that fear based, childlike though form from here.

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-12-19 08:28:47)

Offline

#1074 2019-12-21 05:13:43

jorgear
Member
Registered: 2019-07-22
Posts: 157

Re: The Real Mars

More anomalies and strange rocks on Mars. The first image seems to be a brick, not any rock. Second and third seem to be marks of something that have been put on those rocks and the pass of the hundred of thousands of years have created those marks, Fourth, a structure eroded by the pass of the time, and last photo seems to show a stick coming out of a rock??

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

Offline

#1075 2019-12-21 08:02:57

louis
Member
From: UK
Registered: 2008-03-24
Posts: 5,486

Re: The Real Mars

That last one's v. interesting. You can see the shadow of the extending object, so it's not a photographic illusion. What could it be?

If it is a work of intelligent design, then I guess something like a cable car girder or a hoist might explain it.

The "brick" is v. interesting as well.

jorgear wrote:

More anomalies and strange rocks on Mars. The first image seems to be a brick, not any rock. Second and third seem to be marks of something that have been put on those rocks and the pass of the hundred of thousands of years have created those marks, Fourth, a structure eroded by the pass of the time, and last photo seems to show a stick coming out of a rock??

http://laguerrademarte.mex.tl/imagesnew … ouTube.png

http://laguerrademarte.mex.tl/imagesnew … ouTube.png

http://laguerrademarte.mex.tl/imagesnew … ouTube.png

http://laguerrademarte.mex.tl/imagesnew … ube(1).png

http://laguerrademarte.mex.tl/imagesnew … ouTube.png


Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB