New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#901 2019-09-29 03:23:25

jorgear

Re: The Real Mars

Above all,  this picture is surprising... a piece of carved stone.

FluxBB bbcode test

#902 2019-09-29 04:18:18

Tmcom

jorgear wrote:

http://laguerrademarte.mex.tl/imagesnew … ube(1).png

That is his interpretation.

And iffy findings tend to be at the top of search results, Google which owns Youtube tends to bury legit videos, and images, when someone with big pockets shows up.

Or if they believe in something, then detractor information gets hammered.

Best to stay here, l may only be through a forth of the rovers images, but l am thorough, and only report stuff that has a 50% or better chance of being legit.

#903 2019-09-29 09:16:35

SpaceNut
Administrator

Nice image jorgear very much what I would like to see for sure that goes with all of the other earth stories of advance races that came to earth.. This particular image lacks the silt against the lower edges as well as the shards that of more broken pieces from such a breaking of the what would seem to be not in the image. Something else is the shadows...

#904 2019-09-29 13:20:16

louis

You do know that image has had photos of carved stone from Earth photoshopped into the photo of the Mars landscape, to show how the one bluish stone on Mars has many points of similarities to carved stones found on Earth. It's not a bona fide photo of a Mars landscape...

jorgear wrote:

http://laguerrademarte.mex.tl/imagesnew … ube(1).png

Last edited by louis (2019-09-29 13:21:24)

Let's Go to Mars...Google on: Fast Track to Mars blogspot.com

#905 2019-09-29 15:00:53

jorgear

SpaceNut wrote:

Nice image jorgear very much what I would like to see for sure that goes with all of the other earth stories of advance races that came to earth.. This particular image lacks the silt against the lower edges as well as the shards that of more broken pieces from such a breaking of the what would seem to be not in the image. Something else is the shadows...

Thanks SpaceNut Tmcom and louis for your opinions. To me, it was the same civilization on Mars and later on Earth.

Last edited by jorgear (2019-09-29 15:06:46)

#906 2019-09-29 15:05:32

jorgear

I would like to know a thing about Mars. Question for all members: sandstorms only happen after the disappearance of the atmosphere and oceans of Mars or there were sandstorms when Mars was habitable and had those oceans and green life? What do you think?

#907 2019-09-29 17:45:34

louis

There are sandstorms on Earth, and so there would have been sandstorms on a more Earth-like Mars but they would have been far less powerful than on Earth and probably more localised than is the case on Mars now. 

jorgear wrote:

I would like to know a thing about Mars. Question for all members: sandstorms only happen after the disappearance of the atmosphere and oceans of Mars or there were sandstorms when Mars was habitable and had those oceans and green life? What do you think?

#908 2019-09-29 17:52:27

louis

Perhaps but that was a photoshopped image you posted (without explanation). So no support for your view.

I am entirely open on the subject. I just want us to get humans to Mars to find out what is there for sure.  In terms of the images we see from Mars I think that on balance there are so many anomalies, there could well have been an ancient civilisation. But why shouldn't it be like ours without any transfer of population?  If Mars has oceans, then you would have boats, embankments, ports and so on (if you have intelligent beings). The boats and ports on Mars would look like boats and ports on Earth because of functionality.  A boat needs a prow at the front to cut through water whether it's on Mars or Earth. Likewise, ports are mostly built in bays not on headlands, for shelter.

I haven't seen anything on Mars that looks really hi-tech that might support the idea of Mars populations coming to Earth.

jorgear wrote:
SpaceNut wrote:

Thanks SpaceNut Tmcom and louis for your opinions. To me, it was the same civilization on Mars and later on Earth.

Last edited by louis (2019-09-29 17:53:18)

#909 2019-09-29 21:42:19

Tmcom

jorgear wrote:

No, Mars can and does have planet wide sandstorms that can last up to a year, and the centre of the planet, (more or less where the rover is) gets the worst of it, since there is little vegetation, and water available.

Best that l repost this ESA, high res, destortion corrected image of Mars, (don't go looking for it, ESA has pulled it).

ViEMdz9.jpg

1IARMU7.jpg

This closeup shows the richest concentrations of plant life on Mars, or most likely rainforests. This area is also one of mars strongest magnetic field areas, (Mars MF are sporadic, and not uniform) so most likely humans could live in this area without getting burnt.

Most of the dark blue on the right is the seas or giant lakes, and the dark areas on the left, (CP showed green) are rainforest areas.

There are also patterns close to some of this, or possibly giant structures, (going by this, so big they go into the higher atmosphere or space) or l am getting ahead of myself and it is just part of a city or road system.

This area on Mars is probably the centre of their world government.

Imagine sending a drone rover there, blow our minds, especially the ones that don't have that much to start with.

smile

#910 2019-09-30 03:32:04

louis

Rainforests? You do knowthat there have been satellite pics of Mars that show the surface in pretty fine detail I presume ...there are no rainforests.

Tmcom wrote:
jorgear wrote:

No, Mars can and does have planet wide sandstorms that can last up to a year, and the centre of the planet, (more or less where the rover is) gets the worst of it, since there is little vegetation, and water available.

Best that l repost this ESA, high res, destortion corrected image of Mars, (don't go looking for it, ESA has pulled it).

https://i.imgur.com/ViEMdz9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1IARMU7.jpg

This closeup shows the richest concentrations of plant life on Mars, or most likely rainforests. This area is also one of mars strongest magnetic field areas, (Mars MF are sporadic, and not uniform) so most likely humans could live in this area without getting burnt.

Most of the dark blue on the right is the seas or giant lakes, and the dark areas on the left, (CP showed green) are rainforest areas.

There are also patterns close to some of this, or possibly giant structures, (going by this, so big they go into the higher atmosphere or space) or l am getting ahead of myself and it is just part of a city or road system.

Imagine sending a drone rover there, blow our minds, especially the ones that don't have that much to start with.

smile

#911 2019-09-30 04:13:27

Tmcom

louis wrote:

Rainforests? You do knowthat there have been satellite pics of Mars that show the surface in pretty fine detail I presume ...there are no rainforests.

Tmcom wrote:
jorgear wrote:

smile

Lol, yes and according to NASA Mars is a dead rock, with no rain, or plant life, orange skies...l can continue, (Google Mars shows some plant life but ignores or photoshops this area).

dwuK3IR.jpg

A lot of rain fell here recently, both images show rain clouds or a rain cloud.

vIUkILg.jpg

The white things in the foreground are the rover, the black thing dumping rain, is probably a rain cloud, and the thing with the bottom arrow, most likely a lake.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-09-30 04:16:00)

#912 2019-09-30 10:13:29

jorgear

This is even more surprising... how do you think they did these images on the surface?

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

#913 2019-09-30 15:52:36

M-Albion-3D
Website

louis wrote:

Tmcom wrote:
jorgear wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/ViEMdz9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1IARMU7.jpg

This area on Mars is probably the center of their world government.

smile

At present, the MRO has snapped just one-tenth of of 1% of the Martian surface and only discernable images are in grayscale, not color. Although they have MRO color, they are worthless for research. Thank you NASA!

#914 2019-09-30 21:55:06

Tmcom

First, a fluke, and last the same, but the two middle ones, YES!

The womans face could be argued that it isn't a face, but the nostrils, and possibly eyes make it a highly likely legit one, and the humaniod face, same.

Pretty obvious from this that humaniods were on mars in its past, nice one.

But some are so pigheaded, or as popular media puts it, "...a moron" that no amount of evidence will convince!

wink

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-09-30 22:01:44)

#915 2019-10-01 02:54:50

jorgear

Tmcom wrote:

First, a fluke, and last the same, but the two middle ones, YES!

The womans face could be argued that it isn't a face, but the nostrils, and possibly eyes make it a highly likely legit one, and the humaniod face, same.

Pretty obvious from this that humaniods were on mars in its past, nice one.

But some are so pigheaded, or as popular media puts it, "...a moron" that no amount of evidence will convince!

wink

Thanks Tmcom for your response. And how do you think those humanoids could create such faces? Because they look to big...

#916 2019-10-01 02:58:35

jorgear

Little by little NASA recognizes alien life on Mars. But according to them, the world is not prepared for that news... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scie … 25076.html

#917 2019-10-01 03:48:26

Tmcom

Where there is a will, and since they used the same high intensity sound wave tech, the Egypts used to make stone blocks weightless, relatively easy for your previous post.

jorgear wrote:

Little by little NASA recognizes alien life on Mars. But according to them, the world is not prepared for that news... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scie … 25076.html

“It will start a whole new line of thinking. I don’t think we’re prepared for the results,” he told The Sunday Telegraph. “I’ve been worried about that because I think we’re close to finding it and making some announcements.”

In the next few years, lol, forget it, Viking showed more active microbes than earth has, and it was killed off, Viking landed within visual range of a group of plants, and nothing, (previous post here) so a new rover can dig, but l would bet nothing will be found.

When NASA circles Mars in 2033, and lands on the moon with the monolith, then we will get full disclosure, (well, in 2035, we will get it all about Mars, but one major shock at a time).

But l do agree with this persons remarks, a good 30% of our population has been brainwashed and conditioned for so long, they will probably have a mental breakdown, a heart attack, or join in with some who want to trash a tv store, when it finally sinks in, that people like me, have been right all of this time.

But l will be gentle, l only use a small chainsaw, lol.

cool

#918 2019-10-01 09:55:29

jorgear

Especially, those great followers of NASA will have a great shock, after knowing the face of Mars is real and all that NASA has shown them is false. NASA will have to give maaaaany explanations... and many will not follow them anymore.

#919 2019-10-01 11:06:15

Tmcom

jorgear wrote:

Especially, those great followers of NASA will have a great shock, after knowing the face of Mars is real and all that NASA has shown them is false. NASA will have to give maaaaany explanations... and many will not follow them anymore.

By then NASA will argue that people cannot handle the truth, so they trickle fed it to us, as the deniability thing, (can't prove it in court) although the water droplets, are pretty hard to get past a judge that isn't an idiot.

And 30% of our population, give them all the truth in the world, and it won't work, get an alien to shake their hand, and,....l would like to think so, it would.

But first the 2033 one.

#920 2019-10-01 16:49:18

SpaceNut
Administrator

For on the ground building we would be using a sensor net to display where we are on a portable screen for the activity to make the features so as to see where we are going based on simple geometry sensing.
The other would obviously from the high ground, floating above the area or from orbit with a simular communications of information for the purpose of displaying it so we can make them.

#921 2019-10-05 04:00:27

Tmcom

Not much today, plants, rain puddles and an alien sculpture or two.

1mjwyPB.jpg

Rover is in the middle, and apparently surrounded by mist, (desert areas get cold quickly, after a hot day); the other reason is it rained recently, as is shown by the next image, more or less.

BfYEOQh.jpg

A closer look at our ragged, aliens sculpture again, which appears to be some type of cloth over a metal framework. And the face, most likely an old gray.

Top, a steel part under this rock, and bottom, the rover, top/left and, white clouds and blue sky.

And now my favorite, or we get a reasonably decent look at some plants.

t89Dd8y.jpg

Top water puddle, and no not a bird.

Bottom - the rover in the middle, left roots, holding up a bigger mass of the plant. Earth has similar things in mangrove swamps, but Mars has taken that a step, further.

And right, more plants, which might be the rover, but l will be dammed how?

And the lanscape behind the rover, looks like green fields and tree's to me, (probably the tall prickles, but l like the tree idea).

cool

#922 2019-10-06 15:12:16

jorgear

Great book on Mars. MARTIAN ALIEN SECRETS. You can browse its content and read it for free here by clicking the REVIEW link. With lots of structures and strange objects on its surface and explanations.

https://au.blurb.com/b/6613994-martian- … eKGlQQZxSI

Last edited by jorgear (2019-10-06 15:16:35)

#923 2019-10-07 03:46:12

Tmcom

jorgear wrote:

Great book on Mars. MARTIAN ALIEN SECRETS. You can browse its content and read it for free here by clicking the REVIEW link. With lots of structures and strange objects on its surface and explanations.

https://au.blurb.com/b/6613994-martian- … eKGlQQZxSI

Thanks jorgear,...but back to work...

plenty of plants today, and a tree.

VgSctny.jpg

Top, left this thing that looks like a tree, or something like the ones we see in Africa. Top, right some smaller ones, sprouting from this rock, (NASA photoshopped them away almost, but the shadows give it away.

Bottom pretty obvious, and obviously not the rover.

sO6JRGj.jpg

This top, left plenty of green under this rock and possibly some roots growing out on the left of the rock, right, mars sunset, with clouds that you would expect to see on earth, bottom probably the martian, sculptures shadow.

And this...

Vpjh6TO.jpg

This could be a reflective rock, showing us the rover, or it could be some detail on some ancient metal, with the letters O, and S standing out, and with a line going through the S, or $, this could signify that they used currency like Earth does, in its past.

cool

PS this landscape, could also be littered with alien sculptures signifying a houses, landmark, or letterbox, since in a landscape of rocks, it makes sense, or the rover may be driving through a metropolitan area.

smile

#924 2019-10-07 12:54:46

jorgear

FluxBB bbcode test

City in the region Galaxias Chaos

#925 2019-10-09 03:37:46

Tmcom

jorgear wrote:

Nice one, but hard to tell if it is ancient or current?

Today, plants and a decent look at the sky or clouds.

EBAwrgL.jpg

Left top, plants growing out of this rock, bottom a piece of wire?

But on closer inspection, it is the rover, but...

Top, right, or we have an overcast sky, green landscape, (the sun has almost set, so using the CP is less relieble, but l got strong green still) and yep, water droplets are all over this pic, (well, l counted two on the lenze).

Or from what l have seen the rover is getting drenched every 10-15 days or so, so Mars may have been through a drought, but not at the moment.

cool

Last edited by Tmcom (2019-10-09 03:40:39)

Board footer