New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#2101 2022-07-12 10:49:51

Mars_B4_Moon

Re: Politics

EU formally accepts Croatia as 20th euro zone member
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/eu-formall … r/47746278

Ukraine gets $1.7B in fresh aid from US Government to pay health care workers
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai … b11c69dcb4

Sri Lanka president’s attempts to leave country fail, US visa appeal rejected: sources
https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english … ed-sources

Lego terminates contract with Russian store operator, franchisee says
https://www.reuters.com/business/retail … 022-07-12/

#2102 2022-07-13 02:28:14

kbd512
Administrator

Mars_B4_Moon,

Yeah, I don't think we can blame President Biden for not having organized space telescope images.  Let's be fair here.  This administration has far higher priority issues to deal with, some of their own making, others that absolutely cannot be blamed on the President or his administration.  Stuff like this is fluff, and not a result of anything President Biden did or didn't do.

What we desperately need is a better team surrounding President Biden.  His secretaries are all ideologically mentally disabled, or just plain mentally disabled.  Either way, he needs people who are not functionally brain dead to run the country.  Some of President Biden's gaffes are funny, while others are just double face palm moments.  The bit with President Biden contemplating what press are like on other worlds is a very funny and very human moment.  Vice President Harris needs to be dressed down, but in private, and told to start preparing for interviews and speeches, and to stop her tirades against her staffers over their frustration at her not doing her job.  She raised her right hand and volunteered.  Nobody forced her to become VP.  She needs to live up to her oath of office and do her job, or resign if she won't.  Susan Rice can do her job if she won't.

I can stomach ideology I disagree with.  I've dealt with that my entire life, and expect that there will be at least as many different opinions or ideas as there are people.  I can't stomach people deliberately hurting themselves or others.  I don't care whether or not they're incompetent or if it's deliberate.  The end result is the same.  You may have the capability to shoot yourself in the foot, but I'm never going to help you do it and will always advise against it.  Whenever you start shooting others in the foot, that needs to be stopped immediately.

#2103 2022-07-13 03:02:45

Mars_B4_Moon

Starbucks is closing 16 stores in dangerous cities, like Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, and others, due to persistent safety challenges.

https://news.yahoo.com/starbucks-closin … 08972.html

#2104 2022-07-13 06:29:28

tahanson43206

For Mars_B4_Moon re #2103

Your news item here, about annoying people driving a business away from locations in which it had made significant investment, inspired a chain of thought that leads me to offer a challenge for your unique set of talents, as revealed by your many contributions to this forum...

It seems to me that the property of being "annoying to others" may exist on a bell curve in the human population. I imagine it exists in every culture and in every time.

How various cultures deal with annoying people is recorded (sporadically) in history and in literature ...

An example that comes to my mind is an opera about a practical joker who annoyed one person too many and was put to death.

In the past, annoying folks have been exiled to other countries.

In the present in the United States, annoying folks are routinely incarcerated.

I'd be interested in seeing what examples you can think of.

The matter is not academic for the Mars project.  If my theory is right, that there is a bell curve for production of annoying people by any group of humans, then Mars is going to have to deal with the problem.

Louis opened a topic that is constructed along similar lines ... in that topic, Louis used other words for this population: "The Difficult Ones"

In many cities in the US, and possibly other cities as well, homeless people and beggars, street preachers and various other kinds of folks are considered annoying by the bulk of the population, and various measures are enacted to try to remove them from the public square.

Even in the Internet age, the population I'm thinking about manifests itself.

The huge number of spammers whose debris can  be found right here in ** this ** forum is a good example.

So! How will a culture on Mars deal with the problem.

it seems to me that closing a store in a region might be a solution that makes sense for a chain that serves all habitats.

Or perhaps the non-annoying residents of the habitat will want the store and take measures to protect it.

An argument that would have weight in the United States is that each citizen has the right to be annoying.

There seem to be plenty of Americans who take delight in this freedom.

In China, that freedom doesn't seem to be as "popular".

(th)

#2105 2022-07-13 06:55:05

tahanson43206

The annoying person I was thinking of from the Opera tradition was a real person who managed to annoy the powers that were...

https://www.riphil.org/blog/the-story-b … rry-pranks

The Story:
Till Eulenspiegel was an actual historical character of the 14th century. His reputation for practical jokes and roguish adventures defying all authority were documented in German literature of the early 16th century. Richard Strauss originally became interested in Till as the subject of an opera. However, the 1894 failure of his opera Guntram may have soured him on the idea of a new operatic project. At the time, Strauss was enjoying considerable success as a composer of symphonic poems, so reshaping his ideas to fit that genre was natural for him. By May 1895, he had completed the score to Till Eulenspiegel’s Merry Pranks, destined to become one of his best-loved orchestral works.

Strauss’s own notations in the score guide us through the story (here translated by Norman Del Mar). The string introduction tells us, “Once upon a time there was a roguish jester.” With the two Till themes — the now famous comic-heroic horn call and the jaunty whistling theme heard in the piccolo clarinet — Strauss continues, “whose name was Till Eulenspiegel — a real scamp.” These themes return repeatedly but transformed each time.

Till’s first adventure comes with a “Hop! On horseback straight through the market women.” Till rides destructively, creating confusion and escaping “off and away in seven-league boots.” He checks to see if the coast is clear then reappears. “Dressed as a priest, he oozes unction and morality. Yet the rogue peeps out of the big toe.” Suddenly, “he is seized with a horrid premonition about the outcome of his mockery of religion.” Next comes “Till the cavalier, exchanging sweet courtesies with beautiful girls,” until he falls in love and learns that “a delicate jilt is still a jilt. He vows he will take revenge on all mankind.” Till then finds himself in the midst of learned academics. “After he has posed a few atrocious theses to the philistines, he leaves them to their fate dumbfounded.
The final section works up to Till’s trial for blasphemy during which he is “still whistling to himself with indifference.” The sentence is passed, and Strauss portrays the execution in grisly detail. “Up the ladder with him! There, he dangles; the breath leaves his body; the last convulsion and Till’s mortal self is finished.” In an epilogue, the “Once upon a time” music returns, as if to say that this has been merely an entertaining tale.

(th)

#2106 2022-07-13 20:33:20

kbd512
Administrator

tahanson43206,

We incarcerate people for breaking laws, not for being annoying.  People who rape / rob / murder other people are not a mere annoyance.  Such anti-social behaviors deteriorate or destroy the social cohesion that holds a civilized society together.  All free and open civilized societies place a premium on mutual trust and respect.  Certain anti-social behaviors are intolerable when two or more people must live and work with each other.  Society ceases to be free, open, or civilized when government fails to enforce minimum behavioral standards and other important concepts such as equality before the law- one of the rare instances where "being equal" is actually beneficial to society.  Those desirable, to both society and the individual when the individual lives with other people, behavioral traits are missing from the behavior of nearly all people who are incarcerated.  Every so often the wrong person is incarcerated based upon weak or fabricated or non-existent evidence, but there are no other exceptions to that rule of desirable behavioral traits.  It's not optional.  Morality and ethics are the guidons for minimum acceptable behavioral standards.

#2107 2022-07-14 05:13:16

tahanson43206

For kbd512 .... your idea that humans incarcerate other humans for "breaking laws" is both idealistic and simplistic.

Human history (and ** especially ** United States history) is FULL of examples of people incarcerated because they are annoying.  In many cases violations of arbitrary laws are pontificated for the purpose.

However, more typical is just "inviting" annoying people to "move along"

The question I have posed is ... how would a new culture, setting up shop on Mars, deal with annoying behavior by existing members, or by progeny who will eventually appear, and who most certainly find ways to be annoying just for the sheer fun of it.

There is another category as well ... some humans are just innately annoying.  They can't help it, and they aren't even aware of it.  How does a civilized society deal with ** that **?

(th)

#2108 2022-07-14 07:07:37

Void

I am intruding, but do not want to interfere with the kdb512<>(th) dialog.  So this is just one post.

Like the USA/Canada/?, and unlike the current UK, (No Empire), Mars offers the potential for "More", and also separations, or segregation.  I know that segregation is a sin word, but for example only a moron would think that it would be a good idea to have teenage Muslims of both genders, shower together.  They are not equipped to deal with that.  However, if you had Amazon Indians, while they might have some preferences, both genders swimming in a river, would not be such a problem.  It is not that far from what they have been trained in, two different sets of expectations.

For the Amazon Native, this is not about sex.  However, if you are in Afghanistan, a bare ankle of a woman may be a sexual provocation.

In the USA, we don't generally have those two extremes, unless it might have been a Nudist Colony, and the rules on that are that everyone understands where this exists and is allowed, and Participants are expected to behave well.  We would not generally allow young men to murder a woman for the ankle indecency.  The Nudist thing has been under suppression in the last few decades in my opinion.  I view that as the ebb and tide of things.

So, make as big a pie as is practical, and partition it, and give some limited self-government to each segment.  You don't let the Jehads go kill people in a Native American Naked section, and you don't let the Nude and lewd people go make trouble in the Jehad sections.  Mutual respect, we hope, but of course we know that one of those parties still needs basic potty training for that.

Currently we seem to have a EurAfrican Vertical Executive action that appears to most people to be incompetent.

So, even though they should get the co-operation of our Legislatures, they are not getting as much as they want because they are STUPID.

And now the Supreme Court is taking away executive powers, and redistributing them towards the states/local governments, as this is what is needed to prevent a civil war.

November should clip their wings even more.

Just my opinion.

Bigger Pie, Partitions, a mix of central and local power structures.

Just for fun I will mention that the Vertical Talkie people seem to purposely mix the words gender and sex.  I think that this is part of their whoring machine.  Still working on it.  They will often use the word sex, when they should be using the word gender. (In my opinion).

Done.

Last edited by Void (2022-07-14 07:38:47)

Done.

#2109 2022-07-14 13:52:09

kbd512
Administrator

tahanson43206,

Yes, when applied appropriately, the law is intended to embody simple concepts that sometimes require complex and lengthy explanations, which is why we have lawyers to articulate, with words, what they think is true and false.  If a judge or jury agrees, then we assert that we've established a "fact", and also why courts are known as "triers of fact".  I don't think "don't murder other people" is all that complicated, and probably doesn't need to spelled out in infinite detail.  The fact that less than 1% of the population is behind most of the violence is sort of "proof positive" that no matter how idealistic / simplistic or pessimistic / complex that the law happens to be, the vast majority of people figure out how to follow the law without trying very hard.  Nearly all of the ones who don't aren't ignorant of the law or how they should treat others, they simply refuse to follow the law because they don't want to- sort of like a child throwing a tantrum and refusing to go to bed, even though he or she will be unable to do anything the next morning.

As to how society should deal with "annoying people", probably the same way that individuals do- you either ignore their annoyance, avoid them, or find constructive ways to express what you would like them to change.  This is all part of being an adult.  Lots of people do things I find annoying, I simply don't fixate on it or become overly upset by it.  Very immature and thin-skinned people seem to have the greatest problem with this.  I think part of the problem relates back to their overinflated view of themselves, relative to other people.  However, there are people who go out of their way to irritate or provoke responses from others.

We have people that rev the engine on their motorcycle or car at 2AM, neighbors that play loud music, spouses that scream and yell at each other on a regular basis, etc.  Unless they do it every single day or at inappropriate times, I've learned to accept that what others find enjoyable, I might find annoying, and vice versa.  We already have enough laws and don't need anymore.  I'm not in favor of locking them up, either, because I know where that ultimately leads and it's not good for anyone.

#2110 2022-07-14 14:14:11

kbd512
Administrator

Void,

It seems to me like what you're saying is that appropriate / inappropriate is often situationally-dependent.  It would be inappropriate for a bunch of nudists to traipse through a Muslim colony in their birthday suits, in much the same way that it would be inappropriate for the Muslims to murder women if their ankle was exposed.

In one case, someone is offended by a lack of clothing.  In the other, people are being physically harmed because virtually any part of their body is visible.  In the first case, I would say that I generally don't want nudists sitting on my couches, but would make accommodations for them if their rear ends were clean.  In the second case, I'm never going to accommodate someone murdering my daughter because they can see her ankle.  In the latter case, the reaction to something they don't like is even more inappropriate than the behavior they're responding to, and lacks the proportionality in response that all grown men should apply.

I can both tolerate and abide by the Muslims' desire that people wear appropriate clothing in public, but if a woman has her ankle exposed in a baking hot desert, then they might simply have to learn how to forgive the fact that women and children can't tolerate that kind of heat while wrapped head-to-toe in clothing like a mummy, especially if men are not required to dress similarly.  If the Muslim men are allowed to walk around in public wearing collared polo shirts and slacks or shorts, which is tolerable in a desert, then the women and children should also be allowed to do so.  No special rules for special people.

The main issue is certain people thinking they're so special that they physically harm others over their "special needs".  Now there's something I find very annoying- self-absorbed and perpetually offended people who think everyone else is supposed to conform to their will, horrendous manners, and violent behavior in response to anyone they find disagreeable.

#2111 2022-07-26 06:45:20

Mars_B4_Moon

Finland's main parties back suspension of tourist visas for Russians
https://yle.fi/news/3-12550194

Alcohol deaths from pandemic drinking are predicted to rise
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62291767

#2112 2022-07-27 06:08:16

Mars_B4_Moon

Can the ISS stay in orbit?

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/iss-st … 20281.html

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2022-07-27 06:08:33)

#2113 2022-07-27 09:04:40

Mars_B4_Moon

There were rumors he was sick

Two teams of doctors ‘rush to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s bedside’ after ‘health scare’
https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/t … 8dbe84fc66

Switzerland Fully Legalizes Medical Cannabis And Allows Export
https://www.forbes.com/sites/dariosabag … xport/amp/

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2022-07-27 09:05:36)

#2114 2022-07-27 17:14:02

Mars_B4_Moon

#2115 2022-07-28 21:17:06

SpaceNut
Administrator

The senate is up to its old tricks defeating bills that are intended to help the many sick VETS, to stop human traffickers dancing and fist pumping after their defeat.

#2116 2022-08-01 11:08:41

Mars_B4_Moon

Long gone are the days of sports matches between the USA and the Basketball Federation of Yugoslavia

Kosovo closes two borders with Serbia

https://www.dw.com/en/kosovo-closes-two … a-62663869

Kosovo Police say they shut the Bernjak and Jarinje border crossings due to roadblocks by Serb protesters. The NATO-led KFOR mission described the situation as tense and was prepared to intervene.

Spain fully supports Albania’s accession to EU: Sanchez

https://www.laprensalatina.com/spain-fu … u-sanchez/

Kosovo starts issuing extra documents to Serbian citizens as protesters block roads

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ko … 022-08-01/

EXPLAINER: What’s behind North Macedonia’s long road to EU?

https://apnews.com/c1a6b93e87e844af3548ae8e9473380f

East Europe, Balkan Churches

and Greek Heresy?

the thought of the Heretic non conformist exposed!

use of the country name "Macedonia" was disputed between Greece and the Republic of Macedonia now North Macedonia the dispute on one single word was also a source of instability in the Western Balkans.  Also a number of ethnic Greeks identify themselves as Macedonians and view themselves as unrelated to ethnic Macedonians? Another issue for them promoting the restoration Lost Nation irredentism concept of a United Macedonia, which involves territorial claims on Greece, Bulgaria, Albania, and Serbia. Albania under the Ottoman Empire refers to a period in islamic mohammedan Albanian history from the Ottoman conquest in the late 14th century to the Albanian declaration of Independence in 1912. Albanians from the 15th to 17th centuries went through period of islamization and dedication to the pedo terrorist so called prophet mahomet, Albanians through converting to islamist jihad faith would eventually dominate the Ottoman power structure, Abdurrahman Abdi Pasha the Albanian was a Turk Ottoman politician and military leader of Albanian descent, who served as the last governor of the province of Budin. Greek War of Independence, also known as the Greek Revolution of began in year 1821, Greece itself came under Ottoman rule in the 15th century, in the decades before and after the fall of Constantinople. Greek Orthodox Churches played a pivotal role in the preservation of national identity, the development of Greek society and the resurgence of Greek nationalism. The idea of Irredentism is the doctrine of political or popular movements that claim and seek to occupy (usually on behalf of their members' nation) territory considered "lost" or "unredeemed" to the nation, based on history or legend.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irredentas
The scope is occasionally subject to disputes about underlying claims of expansionism, owing to lack of clarity on the historical bounds of putative nations or peoples.

Kosovo Serbs dismantle barricades at Serbia border

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 … bia-border

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2022-08-01 12:06:44)

#2117 2022-08-02 21:50:24

SpaceNut
Administrator

Sounds like nation just cannot get along and the n again state in the US seem to be going down the same road...

https://www.usa.gov/agencies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f … ted_States

Supreme Court Delivers Big Deal Decision For Freedom

go break laws since you are not wanting to recognize agencies of the presidency and government of the US as "an unelected agency is going to issue rules that will make a major impact on society, it must have explicit authority from Congress to do so."
As one can see there is a long list of other agencies which fall under that same argument

#2118 2022-08-03 04:20:09

Calliban

The Chinese are kicking off about the Pelosi turkey-witch Taiwan visit.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ … oss-strait

It would only take one itchy trigger finger on a SAM missile battery to do something really stupid.  Ironically, for anyone wanting to undermine the US, Pelosi is best left alive.  She has done more to undermine bipartisan cooperation than anyone else still breathing.  Who needs enemies with friends like that?

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#2119 2022-08-07 05:45:28

Mars_B4_Moon

Colombia's first-ever leftist president sworn in
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 … t-sworn-in
Ex-rebel sworn in as Colombia’s president in historic shift
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wi … t-88055189

Gustavo Francisco Petro Urrego he has a bunch of these Christian royal Masonic Babylon Vatican type decorations, 'Orden de Boyacá' and Order of San Carlos, he is a Colombian economist, politician, former guerrilla fighter, senator, and the president-elect of Colombia

#2120 2022-08-08 12:05:17

Mars_B4_Moon

CBS partially retracts documentary that outraged Ukraine by claiming that US weapon shipments were going missing

https://www.businessinsider.com/cbs-par … ons-2022-8

#2121 2022-08-08 19:34:40

SpaceNut
Administrator

Trump's Maralago FBI raided...In January, 15 boxes of documents that Trump took to Mar-a-Lago when he departed the White House -- some of which the National Archives has said were marked classified. Trump handed over the documents to the National Archives, and attorneys for Trump said they were searching for any more records they may have.

#2122 2022-08-09 12:55:57

Mars_B4_Moon

A lot of the news headlines are about that Trump house raid,  the police FBI at the Mar-a-Lago estate. You can still find Trump's voice although you might have to leave main tech media sites and dig outside the mainstream facebook, twitter and youtube and go to other social media website platform sources to find the voice or speech of Trump.

headline News

Nancy Pelosi says 'no one' is above the law after Mar-a-Lago raid and insists FBI WOULD have had justification to conduct the operation
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … Trump.html

Democrats so badly want Trump to go away, but FBI's Mar-a-Lago search is helping him stay
https://www.onenewspage.com/n/Front+Pag … o-away.htm

The personality cult of Trump continues, not on the level of Q-Anon but some Patriot Trumpers who see Trump as a type of Moses leader say FBI raid is blunder that will land Trump back in White House— Trump released a dark doomsday type vid with picture showing Biden as the end and “The best is yet to come!”
Trump personality worship can be found on fringe sites like donald dot win
https://communities.win/c/thedonald

they share almost these kinds of 4chan twitter style memes

Trump in a ways has helped create an alt parallel social media internet outside the norm, not a dark web but a Patriot or Rightwing or Libertarian or Alt-Tech series of platforms. Parler was an American alt-tech microblogging and social networking service associated with Donald Trump supporters, conservatives, conspiracy theorists, libertarian style memes, general religion crackpots or fringe writers alt science discussion and it also attracted the conspiracy theories such as QAnon. The mainstream Journalists had described Parler as an alt-tech alternative to Twitter, Parler went offline on January  2021, when Amazon Web Services canceled its hosting services. Before it went offline in January 2021, according to Parler, the service had about 15 million users. Parler called the removals "a coordinated attack by the tech giants to kill competition in the marketplace".

Parler has come and gone but many new ones survive and there was a ProTrump platform called 'Truth Social'

some bloggers on alt platforms ask questions

'I am sure the FBI raiding Donald Trump has NOTHING to do with his extremely high polling numbers from CPAC 24 hours ago.'
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1403541601074024467

Trump attorney reacts to FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PHHfnknPTQDE/

Bernie Kerik: "If FBI Raid Will Not Stop Donald Trump - Their Next Step Will Be Assassination"
https://rumble.com/v1faipn-bernie-kerik … ll-be.html

He is banned by many BigTech sites but his blog posts are mirrored and shared across social media plaforms.

Donald Trump
'These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!'
45th President of the United States of America

some other news

Russia reportedly set to establish military base in Serbia claims Russian Ambassador

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/08/08/r … mbassador/

'Very critical situation': Almost half of EU countries suffering from drought

https://news.sky.com/story/almost-half- … t-12667870

New Zealand’s political right surges ahead in polls as Ardern’s popularity dips
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ … arity-dips

New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern recorded her lowest rating as preferred PM as her new polling found support for the Labour party has fallen to 33%.

South Korea: 7 dead, 6 missing in heaviest rainfall in 80 years

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation … 34111.html

and some other Trump
plus Conservative Republican voice reaction

Rubio: Biden Admin's Goal Is to "Politically Harm and Intimidate" Trump with FBI Raid
https://www.bitchute.com/video/67dYZLPH264/

Steve Bannon accused of defying another subpoena seems to have his own radio and websites

WarRoom Regular Russ Vought: “Dismantle the FBI”
https://gettr.com/post/p1lrigs281e

Top Trump ally claims FBI raid aimed at stopping fresh White House bid by former President
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics … ent-update

Last edited by Mars_B4_Moon (2022-08-09 12:58:08)

#2123 2022-08-09 13:43:53

kbd512
Administrator

Mars_B4_Moon,

The Democrats are desperate to prevent President Trump from running for office.  Whomever is actually making decisions as Command-in-Chief, since we all know that Joe Biden isn't competent to do the job, is simply sticking a finger in the eye of President Trump's supporters.  This is one of the most ill-advised political stunt that Democrats could possibly pull, so naturally they did it.  It's no different than their riots that did billions of dollars of damage and claimed dozens of lives by allowing antifa / blm clowns to run amok.  Any media cretin cheerleading the wanton violence should be imprisoned.

The next Republican President, whether President Trump or Governor DeSantis, needs to disband the FBI, disbar the criminal clowns in the Justice Department, fire everyone in the State Department for leaking classified information and generally acting as subversives, and replace the IRS with something approaching an accountable taxation arm.  They don't need 87,000 new agents to go after billionaires.  Anybody within the CIA or NSA or other alphabet soup agencies found to be participating in political harassment operations should be imprisoned in Guantanamo Bay by the US Marine Corps.  We still have the US Marshals Service to chase after fugitives who move between states, so the FBI, which has become a mafia organization used by the Democrats to attack their political enemies, is no great loss.  They chose to become political operatives, so that's how they should be treated.

Wholesale replacement is the only way to prevent career civil service employees from behaving as political operatives and to remind everyone else that all personnel within the Executive Branch serve at the pleasure of the President, not their own political beliefs or ideology.  Enough is enough.  These criminals / Democrats (yes, that was repetitively redundant) need to be brought to heel.

#2124 2022-08-09 22:04:32

Calliban

The raid on Trump smacks of desperation and corruption and is bad for democracy.  And it was clearly very foolish and short sighted.  By weaponising the FBI in a blatant attempt to vandalise a political rival, the swamp creatures have virtually guarenteed that whichever Republican inhabits the white house after next election will be merciless towards them.  Even if they succeed in preventing Trump from running, another candidate (probably De Santis) will be elected in his place.  De Santis will stand for more or less the same policy items as Trump, but with the energy and drive of a much younger man.  And he would have Trump behind him.  The Dem swamp creatures keep behaving as if Trump were the worst thing in the world.  But Trump changed US politics forever.  If he is prevented from standing by foul play, whoever stands in his place will have the same policies, will likely be younger and will be driven by the right hand of vengeance.  After the next election, a newly elected Republican president will know full well that his future survival depends upon stamping on every left wing cockroach that inhabits the various government agencies.  And Washington is a target rich environment.

Last edited by Calliban (2022-08-09 22:11:54)

"Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyse every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers."

#2125 2022-08-10 04:10:01

Calliban

The judge who signed off the Mar Lago search warrent was a close associate of Jeffrey Epstein.  Surprise, surprise.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/judge … ey-epstein

There are two main political parties in the US.  One works for Uncle Sam.  The other works for Uncle Shmuel.  The election of Donald Trump was essentially a goyim revolt against Uncle Shmuel.  Uncle Sam brought us the moon landings, the Jet Airliner, affordable nuclear power, the American Dream.  Uncle Shmuel brought us the civil rights movement, critical race theory, mass immigration, the slow erosion of civil liberty everywhere.  The future for America is really a choice between a party that broadly represents the people and is run by the people, on one hand, and a party that is run by a relatively small cadre of essentially non-American oligarchs, on the other.

If you want to know how the second option ends, take a good look at Britain.  There you have a state that has been under complete control of Uncle Shmuel since 1997.  It is a police state, where a few rude words on Facebook will get you arrested and thrown into prison.  If you want to know who controls you, figure out who you are not allowed to criticise.  The thing Uncle Shmuel fears most is some form of goyim backlash.  The last time that happened, we had Auschwitz.  So Uncle Shmuel is obsessed with controlling speech and is a master of the media and expert propagandist.  In countries like Britain, which lacks the sort of constitution and Bill of Rights that provide fundamental protections, the goyim are easy to abuse.  Freedom of Speech in Britain has gradually disappeared and terrorist legislation allows the government to ban or harrass political activist organisations at will.  This is the gradual direction that US is heading towards.  The question is, will the servants of Uncle Sam wake to the threat of Uncle Shmuel in time?  Will the last outpost of western freedom descend into darkness and oppression?  Or will Americans claim back their country and expell Uncle Shmuel as so many other countries have done before?

Last edited by Calliban (2022-08-10 04:34:04)

Board footer