New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#26 2007-04-15 02:18:54

cIclops

Re: Bloody broken login!

All this chat about updating the board reminded me of one new feature that could be very useful ... allowing Youtube Video BBCode for embedding videos.

[color=darkred]Let's go to Mars and far beyond -  triple NASA's budget ![/color] [url=irc://freenode#space]  #space channel !! [/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/c1cl0ps]   - videos !!![/url]

#27 2021-06-11 21:32:55

SpaceNut
Administrator

hum another topic which had login issues....

even mentioned my old dialup modem...eek.

#28 2022-10-13 04:29:44

Mars_B4_Moon

So I run a bunch of virus stuff in the background when online and today it tells me 'security certificate' for the forum site has expired, normally I can click on make exceptions for the site but it won't let me.

#29 2022-10-13 06:29:52

tahanson43206

For Mars_B4_Moon re #28

Thanks for bringing that old topic back into view.

I read it from the top, and caught up on the trials and tribulations of the members and admins of the early days.

To the best of my knowledge (admittedly limited) this site has never implemented a security system.

Perhaps what your software is telling you is that it could not find a security certificate.

We are currently running without a web site owner/manager.  That role was filled by James Burk, but he is now Executive Director of the Mars Society.

(th)

Board footer