New Mars Forums

Official discussion forum of The Mars Society and MarsNews.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Announcement: As a reader of NewMars forum, we have opportunities for you to assist with technical discussions in several initiatives underway. NewMars needs volunteers with appropriate education, skills, talent, motivation and generosity of spirit as a highly valued member. Write to newmarsmember * gmail.com to tell us about your ability's to help contribute to NewMars and become a registered member.

#51 2004-07-01 07:38:45

Grypd

Re: Mars - LETS DO IT without NASA

Those Sicilians get everywhere

:bars2:  :bars:  :bars3:

Chan eil mi aig a bheil ùidh ann an gleidheadh an status quo; Tha mi airson cur às e.

#52 2005-12-10 13:16:55

spaceman2020

hey y'all
I agree with Rockie and say we need this company idea of his to press onward, and I'm interested in coming on board. I think I could be a valuable member of this team. I'd need some more info first. Just drop me an email. My email is Hcks15@netscape.net.

#53 2005-12-27 16:52:35

jims
Banned

We can all do a little to help explore Mars ourselves.  NASA has the Public Target Request program for amateurs to suggest sites to image with the high resolution camera (MOC) on the Mars Global Surveyor.  I've received hundreds of pictures.  Sure, I would rathere be walking around Mars, but right now no one is.  This program is a chance to do actual geological exploration.  Believe me it is a whole lot of fun.  My website contains pieces of some of the pictures that I've received in the past few months.  Amateurs have taken some really great pictures--some may be as good as any that NASA scientists have taken.

My website contains lists of neat amateur pictures and links to come to the party and use the Mars satellite.

http://paws.flcc.edu/~secoskjj

My website contains photos from Mars taken by amateurs with the Mars Global Surveyor.

paws.flcc.edu/~secoskjj

#54 2006-07-29 19:27:15

pondyxp
Banned

How can u think of going to mars without finantial assistance.Rockie_the great is a fool and is just 12th pass.he even could not get admission in a good colledge in his home country india .ha ha ha

#55 2006-07-29 20:11:42

pondyxp
Banned

ha ha the messages posted by martian4u are the best joke of all times

Board footer